Elazulado Posted August 24, 2024 Posted August 24, 2024 Even if there's no adult content and you don't use adult mods, in many games you can kinda play a bit of a fantasy easily. In many RPGs you can just make a male main character and then only include the female characters you like the most in your party, from FF7 Rebirth to Suikoden 2. Or even only recruit additional female characters, like in Darkest Dungeon or Etrian Odyssey. In many strategy games like Civilization 6 and Stellaris you can load up a lot of female leader mods (or in Stellaris you can custom create them with mods like Stellar Legions and default options like making them all female) and then play a game and either conquer them all or befriend them all with diplomacy and have them fawn over you. Even in Humankind you can kinda do that without mods, just by collecting appealing "AI persona" avatars. And in Stellaris you can go even further and combine with adult mods available in this site in order to make all your specialists female and stuff like that. I'm gonna be honest, I like the Lustful Void mod though not for the explicit in-game events (they get boring really fast, just too repetitive due to the nature of the game) but a bit for the roleplay factor of designing an entire species with the traits e.g. "Petite" + "Lewd Crazed" or "Erogenous Anus" + "Sexually Repressed" and then toying with them in game, and mostly for the "all female leaders" toggle. In group survival managament games like Dead in Vinland or Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadville you can also play it in a way that you only or mostly end up with your preferred female character and your main character, and you survive with those. It's not exactly the same that playing an adult game or a game with adult mods, but I don't mind it. Especially when the base game has an gameplay loop I actually like. tl;dr: Do you know of any other games that can be played this way? Ideally of the named genres: RPGs (including TRPGs, SRPGs and other subgenres), turn-based strategy, group survival management or survival colony games, and also turn-based roguelikes, card games, etc.
whateverdontcare Posted September 8, 2024 Posted September 8, 2024 (edited) I've actually done that a few times myself. Though I'm having trouble remembering what games exactly I did it in. I do have an obvious suggestion of Crusader Kings 3. There are quite a few mods to add more to it, but the base game has polygamy, nudism, seduction. So there's definitely a possibility there. EU4 has a mod that adds harems in the form of estates, but that's a mod. Ah I remembered one of the games like you described. It was mostly a remake of the first Final Fantasy called Final Fantasy Renaissance. It's probably not that good for it, because it was all in my imagination, there's nothing to the characters. I was able to imagine a story for them with like, a sexually charged rivalry. I think it just happened because I enjoyed the game a lot and was wishing there was a porn rpg game that actually tried to be a good rpg, because there aren't many of them. I'm just scrolling through my library on steam for ideas currently, Spore could be possible? I don't know if that's a good idea. Well to make up for bad suggestions I'll just mention the only hentai rpgs I actually found good as rpgs. Monster Girl Quest Paradox, and Mature Quest. Mature Quest is really simplistic, it's like a very early dragon Quest game, but there was something enjoyable about that. And actually, I did just yesterday read that Dragon Quest 3 seems to let you decide the gender and class of your whole party, and in the remakes personality types were added to characters. With female characters able to have the sexy personality which is also by far the best one for overall stat growths. Then it seems like there's a bit of mild sexual content. Like female warriors having the most extreme bikini armor I've ever seen. Oh and what looks like the best personality for warriors is female only hm. So that one might have potential. EDIT: okay so I didn't know this when I wrote that but apparently dragon quest 3 is getting a remake in 2 months. When I tried to look up stuff about it I found people mad that they made the bikini armor less revealing but it isn't. And the bunny girl outfit is there too. But I found a screenshot of a woman with the lucky personality, which used to be one of 2 male only ones. Hopefully they didn't remove sexy as a personality. Then there's also a few extra options to customize how party members look, and the graphics are obviously higher quality but still pixel art. So it's probably better. Edited September 8, 2024 by whateverdontcare
landess Posted September 16, 2024 Posted September 16, 2024 Considering you've posted this on a site which is probably one of the best sites to find such content/games already I can assume none of the power fantasies here interest you or you've already partaken. Skyrim with multiple followers using some of the mods here where you make 'slaves' which will defend you to the death while begging for your personal attention is pretty solid. The Sims 3 which I enjoy has so many options for what you mention it's almost criminal. Can't speak for the Sims 4 but can't see it being much different. If you're interested, I've listed an Archive download in the Sims 3 section which should allow anyone to enjoy that release without using Origin. Your imagination is your only limit. This was a 'Big Head' Gilligan's Isle save series I started just for proof of concept.
lukashisuphola Posted March 6, 2025 Posted March 6, 2025 (edited) Your standards seem pretty low as you can say every game in existence that could potentially have multiple females, but I will just mention a few of the big ones Xcom and probably some games like it, though xcom being best with a couple adult mods including 1 that allows you to have sex although sadly it uses the in game pairing system so only your main woman could and the infinite make the women however you want. Crusader Kings 2 has really great mod here, though sadly with how crusader kings 2 is it can take a long long time for events to continue and also the mod is not clear on which events can continue for how long and etc... so you might waist time thinking a gal will give you more events but she has none or not be able to continue an event with 1 because rng says so. Rimworld although you will be going down a rabbit hole like elder scrolls with its modding, not as hard and time consuming as skyrim but still a massive one. Mount and blade series including mods, modules, and reboot with mods. Also games like them though primarily the all anime girls one. Kenshi Edited March 6, 2025 by lukashisuphola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now