{ADDED - Elin (Falkreath) Housecarl Rayya} Tera Elin DLC Additions

View File

Tera Elin Race

Hearthfires - Dawnguard - Dragonborn

Tera Elin additions for Hearthfires, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn.

UPDATE
2014March29 - Hearthfires Addition to Elin NPC Replacer.

• Changed the Falkreath Housecarl, Rayya, to an Elin.
  • Requires Elin NPC and Enemy mod preinstalled. When installing the Hearthfires Elin NPC Update, allow overwriting of ElinRace NPC plugin.
  • Requires Hearthfires.
  • SCREENSHOT
  • Look for the file, ElinRace NPC - Added Hearthfires Housecarl.7z.

2014Jan02 - Lakeview Manor Extended Elin NPC Replacers v2.

• Replaces the male npcs from the Lakeview Manor Extended mod.
  • Includes the female replacers from version 1.
  • Some (male) names have been changed.
  • Install this (version 2) or install version 1 (female-only replacers), but not both.

2013Dec18 - Serana Replacer.

• Early release of Elin Serana. Future updates, if any, will be included with the completed Dawnguard Elin NPC.
  • She does not share the same body as your Elin only the face and hand textures. There will be a slight tint difference between her face and what parts of her body that is exposed.
  • Screenshots.
  • Look for file, "2013Dec18_Dawnguard_ElinSerana.7z".

2013Dec12 - Lakeview Manor Extended Elin NPC Replacers.

• Check out the Hearthfires Additions section for more details.

2013Dec05 - Remade the Elin Mannequins. There are now two options:

1. Option #1 - Skyrim + DLC - No Hearthfires Homes. Mannequin replacers for all player homes that are included with Skyrim and Dragonborn, but not the Hearthfires Homes.
  2. Option #1 - Does not require any DLCs and can be used for vanilla Skyrim homes only.
  3. Option #2 - Skyrim + DLC Homes. Mannequin replacers for all player homes including the Hearthfires homes.

2013Dec03 - Finished the replacers for Hearthfires. Any new additions will be released once I'm done with the replacers for Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEARTHFIRES
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elin npc replacers for Lakeview Manor Extended by Ac3s

• Ac3s has given me permission to edit the npcs from his Lakeview Extended - Hearthfires mod.
  • Replaces the female npcs only. I might replace the males also, but only if there are enough feedback requesting it.
  • SCREENSHOT.

CREDIT: Ac3s for

Lakeview Extended.

REQUIREMENTS: Lakeview Extended v3.13 (my mod only contains the edited plugin).

Ac3s made two types: (1) with npcs, and (2) without npcs (labeled "No NPC"). You need the one with npcs.

INSTALLATION

• Install Lakeview Extended v3.13 (npc version).
  • Pay close attention to Ac3s' installation instructions. Basically, you need to be done building Lakeview Manor before installing Lakeview Extended.
  • Install my Elin NPC for Lakeview Extended.
  • Move the plugin with the other Elin plugins.
  • Make sure any Elin body replacer plugins are loaded after the Lakeview Extended plugin.

Lakeview Extended Elin NPC v2 (replaces both male and female npcs)

Screenshot Only Shows the Male NPC Replacers

6fpa.jpg
  • Either install version 1 or version 2, but not both.
  • Requirements the same as for version 1 (read instructions above).
  • Download "Hearthfires-Lakeview Manor Extended-Elin NPC Complete.7z".

Lakeview Extended Elin NPC v1 (female-only replacers)

tx8f.jpg
  • Download "Hearthfires-Lakeview Manor Extended-Elin NPC.7z".

Orphans

z3c1.jpg

Elin Orphan Replacers.

• Option #1 = Replacers for Lucia and Sophie.
  • Option #2 = Replaces all 4 orphans. The boys Alesan and Blaise are now Alessandra and Bella. Both use the female child voice.
  • Since the "boy" Elin orphans use the female child voice, certain unique dialogues for the boys will not play. The reason is those unique dialogues were only done for the Male Child voice.
  • The orphans share the same body as your Elin. There is no way to give them their own separate bodies without it affecting your Elin and other Elin npcs.

IMPORTANT: Allessandra and Bella will not speak certain dialogues, particularly when they explain what happened to their parents and their current situations. These dialogues were made in the MaleChild voice only so when changing their voices to FemaleChild, those dialogues will not play.
Subtitles will still work. Dialogue options will still work.
Once you receive the option to adopt them, they will now speak, but in the FemaleChild voice.

Mannequins for Skyrim and DLCs

6z8w.jpg

Elin Mannequins

• Skyrim homes.
  • Hearthfire homes.
  • May not work with all mods that adds new mannequins to player homes or mannequins in custom player homes. I have not tested all of them and don't have the time or patience. If you found one that is compatible, let me know and I'll add them to a list of compatible mods.

SCREENSHOTS

INSTALLATION
RequirEments

1. Elin Race Main Pack v1.4

Optional

1. Option-New Elin Bodies-BBP-TBBP v2
  2. Option-CBBE New Body Texture Pack v2
  3. Option-UNP New Body Texture Pack v2

All of these files and more can be found in my other post, "Tera Elin Race".
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/301-tera-elin-race/

NOTE: The Elin Main Pack includes a default body and textures. This is why the New Elin Body pack is optional. However, the default body is a custom body not related to any of the known body replacers.
You can still use most armors/clothes, but expect hand and foot seams.

NOTE 2: You can try out the other optional mods from the Tera Elin Race set, they will not have any affect on the DLC additions with the exception of any new texture options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAWNGUARD
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serana

zfop.jpg
  • Look for file, "2013Dec18_Dawnguard_ElinSerana.7z"
  • Serana does not use a body mesh, rather her clothes/body model is only used. What body you install for your Elin will have no affect on her (that I know of right now).
  • Future updates will be include with the full Dawnguard Elin NPC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
DRAGONBORN
~~~~~~~~~~~~

xqba.jpg

Elin Mannequins

• Works with Skyrim homes.
  • Does not work with Hearthfires home (built homes).
  • May not work with all mods that adds new mannequins to player homes or mannequins in custom player homes. If you found one that is compatible, let me know and I'll add them to a list of compatible mods.

SCREENSHOTS

INSTALLATION
RequirEments

1. Elin Race Main Pack v1.4

Optional

1. Option-New Elin Bodies-BBP-TBBP v2
  2. Option-CBBE New Body Texture Pack v2
  3. Option-UNP New Body Texture Pack v2

All of these files and more can be found in my other post, "Tera Elin Race".
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/301-tera-elin-race/

NOTE: The Elin Main Pack includes a default body and textures. This is why the New Elin Body pack is optional. However, the default body is a custom body not related to any of the known body replacers.
You can still use most armors/clothes, but expect hand and foot seams.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/03/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

UPDATE - New Mannequin Options.

Option #1.

• For Skyrim and Dragonborn homes, but no Hearthfires homes.
  • Does not require any of the DLCs.

Option #2

• For Skyrim and DLC added homes.
  • Requires Hearthfires DLC.

Both have the same installation options for the Elin CBBE and UNP bodies.

UPDATE - Elin NPC Replacers for Lakeview Extended - Hearthfires by Ac3s.

Ac3s granted permission to edit his mod (plugin) and upload it here.  You need to install the full mod (npc version from his page at Nexus) then install mine and allow my plugin to overwrite his.  More info in the OP.

Do not forget to follow Ac3s' installation instructions!

UPDATE - Serana Replacer

• Early release.  This means there might be some changes which will be released along with the finished Dawnguard Elin NPC mod.
  • Serana's hood does not clip into her head and I tried to give her glowing vampire eyes.  Let me know if you like the eyes or not.
  • She does not use the Elin's body/textures except for her head and hands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did I mention your Lakeview Extended replacer mod is awesome? Cause it is. 

I hit an issue with the orphan replacer though. Sophie and Lucie are now running around in a blizzard in Windhelm in a rather distressing state of undress. I've already adopted them and moved them to Hjerim, could that be the cause of the problem?

I believe most of that awesomeness belongs to Ac3s' work.  Too bad he has no interest in do the other Hearthfire homes, but he is working on a Telvanni style home.  When it's complete, I'll test it and maybe add Elin replacers if he gives permission.  As for the other Hearthfire homes, I'll have to look around for suitable additions and see what I can add or replace.

The orphan replacers only changes their race and has no affect on any scripts.  The only issue that comes to mind, if it causes any problems, is that they are no longer considered a child race because the Elins are not a child race.  I can add a Elin child race, but I need to be completely sure that keeping them as-is is causing issues.

The state of undress is a rare bug affecting Elin npcs.  Eventually they will appear with clothes.  I only had my family live in Lakeview Manor so I don't know if their running around in Windhelm is normal or not.

icsck7.jpg

So thought I'd throw this out there, The Marry-Serana mod (by Codermonkey) is (surprisingly) compatible with Elin-Serana (so is the AFT serana fix, but that is a little less surprising). From what I understood from glancing through the creation kit NPC editing tutorials, editing marriage dynamics and voice packs and/or changing race and appearance for an NPC involves essentially creating a new replacer NPC that the game loads up instead of the original. Obviously by this logic the game should not be able to read both Elin Serana and the marry-serana Serana at the same time....except it did. So obviously my understanding of NPC editing is borked...but in a pleasantly surprising way. 

(How awkward was it being an Elin married to full-size Serana? How awkward was it when Elise one day came home as an Elin? Well, no less awkward than when she came home as a she just for the sake of trying out Jackga's armour sets, but let's not go there.)

One thing I might raise, though dunno if this is my game or if it's an actual bug, my Elin Serana has developed an acute attack of heterochromia, that is, her eyes are mismatched (see pic). One looks like it's the original vampire eye trying to fit into an Elin's eye socket, the other is the preset red that came with the Elin Serana mod. I find the original vampire eyes rather fetching so I'm hoping the bug will go all the way and give her vampire eyes on both sides if I play this long enough.....

PS: Oh, and somehow the kids went and found some clothes eventually, so all is well. I found that setting their scale to 0.8 using the setscale command makes them about the right size to be Elin children.

I have not used any Serana mods other than the Elin replacer, but I wouldn't be surprised if the other Serana mod is influencing the Elin-Serana (pertaining to the mismatched eyes).  However, it would be the textures that is super-imposed over the other since the Elins use an eyecube mesh that is different from human races.

The Elin-Serana replacer only changes her race which then uses the body and assets from the new race.  The Marry Serana mod probably changes other aspects of her not changed by the Elin replacer.  I can only guess because I don't have the Marry Serana mod.  So in summary, if two different mods make changes to Serana, as long as neither make changes to the same formlists, attributes, scripts, etc., then they will both work together.

The children will have the same scale as your pc unless they are affected by the scaling (Skyrim) bug.  I've been testing different scaling setups with my Monli and both her 1st-person and 3rd-person height at times have risen only to return to normal when I restart the game.  

• 1 month later...

UPDATE - 2014 March 29

The Elin NPC mod has been updated to include Rayya, the Housecarl you receive when becoming Thane of Falkreath.

This optional update only replaces the ElinRace (named) NPC plugin so the original is still required as it contains the random NPC replacers and new NPC additions and all original facetints.

The update is only available from this thread; it is not available from the Tera Elin Race thread.

Fixed the red forehead on the Elin Housecarls.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Hearthfires DLC
  2. ElinRace NPC and Enemy mod or ElinRace Followers and NPC (contains the NPC and Enemy files).  If you do not already have these files, they can be downloaded from the Tera Elin Race thread.

In the image showing guard 4, how did you get the hair but not the squirrel ears and tail!? I've been trying to find that hairstyle for my elin witch character, but the squirrel tail is throwing the whole vibe off.

Also, what outfits are the mannequins wearing? 

Thanks!

The hair is from the ElinRaceTaint.esm "patch" that you install with the Elin NPC and Enemy mod.  The earless hairs will show up in the HAIRS slider, but you will also get variants that have holes where the ears would normally be.  If you want to add the earless hairs to an NPC then you need to look for hairs (in CK) that end with "B" as these do not have the holes.  The ones that end with "N" will have the holes.

The skimpy, black leather outfit is the Black Rose.  The other outfit I don't remember the name, I've since started a new game at least a couple of times since I made those screenshots and installed different armor mods.  I do remember I downloaded it from a blog.

• 1 year later...

Everything was working fine but all the elins just vanished one save and don't know what caused it at all.  I even removed the new mods that were added recently.  But even in a new game there is no Elins anywhere.  Can you tell me if this load order is causing it?  It could also be the MO install order to I guess.  Want to make a elin 2 char but since the replacer mod only works for the elin 1 need them both.  Like I said it WAS working just fine.  I have no clue what caused this.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
fox_shop.esm
AmethystHollowsMaster.esm
EFFCore.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ElinRace.esm
ElinRaceTaint.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
TeraElinRace.esm
TeraElinRace_HairsAIO.esm
Skyrim Unbound.esp
AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
ElinRace Enemy.esp
ElinRace Enemy NR.esp
ElinRace NPC.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
ElinRace Hearthfires Children.esp
ElinRace NewNPC.esp
ElinmageFollowersVanilla.esp
ElinRaceIdle.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
FoxMerged.esp
GoldSpell.esp
Grimoire.esp
HBetterBows.esp
Joshen23Y.esp
MikuHairElin.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
SkyUI.esp
SummonElinRing.esp
TeraElinRaceVoice.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Unlimited Training.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp

• 3 years later...
On 11/11/2018 at 1:42 PM, Icarus- said:

No SE version for this yet? wanted Serana, manequins and lakeview ones..it seems they depend on racetaint which isn`t on SE so i guess it`s up to you.

I'll try to have an SE version done soon.  The Elinracetaint master was merged with the Elin race master for SSE.