Skype chat anyone :3

Could be service provider web browser I use chrome and I usually try to pick a server that has a high user number 2 users is not high and hardly ever work I picked the Washington DC 2, USA (124 users) it has 136 earlier in most cases with the nexus the higher the user count the better it is for downloading.

Could be service provider web browser I use chrome and I usually try to pick a server that has a high user number 2 users is not high and hardly ever work I picked the Washington DC 2, USA (124 users) it has 136 earlier in most cases with the nexus the higher the user count the better it is for downloading.

i download through nmm XD

I got bored with Skyrim and Fallout NV pretty quickly too. I was not real thrilled with the lack of good choices for a "Good Guy" role in both.

Then you are my gaming twin, I felt exactly the same way ^_^ Playing the big savior and last hope of humanity is the more satisfying thing.

Otherwise there is not fun. <_<