Zikhad Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 14 minutes ago, Celestia1022 said: Could you please add a manual trigger for the birth animation? Currently, the birth animation gets cancelled if the character goes to sleep or presses ESC during it, and it does not restart even after reloading the game. strange, the birth sequence were suppose to trigger again after a game minute until the birth finishes (It is hard to prevent "esc"). which version of Being female are you using? Either way, this button already exists, Start the game in debug mode and you will have a right click options related to Being female, including options to control pregnancy)
RumireGale Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Thx for the work so far! Loving the mod but may I ask if there will be any plans to make use of the babies? Right now the babies don't seem to have any purpose other than existing and thought it would be cool if they could be use for anything. ❤️ 1
Zikhad Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 On 9/11/2026 at 2:44 PM, RumireGale said: Thx for the work so far! Loving the mod but may I ask if there will be any plans to make use of the babies? Right now the babies don't seem to have any purpose other than existing and thought it would be cool if they could be use for anything. ❤️ Hi @RumireGale. Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I do want to make babies more useful, maybe grow them into NPCs or who knows... I do not know when though, so I won't make any promises
didiblud Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 8/9/2026 at 17:28, Zikhad said: Entendido. Comprendo la frustración y, sí, como desarrollador, intento ser lo más compatible posible con versiones anteriores. Para la actualización estable de Zomboid (versión 42.20), quise abordar uno de los cambios más importantes hasta la fecha en mi mod: hacerlo compatible con el modo multijugador. No fue un cambio sencillo y tuve que replantearme algunos sistemas; por lo tanto, fue un cambio radical. Sí, podría trabajar en algún tipo de sistema de migración de código que permitiera la retrocompatibilidad. Desafortunadamente, tengo poco tiempo para trabajar en la modificación de Zomboid, así que me centré en hacer que este mod fuera lo más estable posible para la versión 42.20 o superior y tener una base sólida sobre la que trabajar. No es que no me importe, sí me importa. Simplemente no tengo el tiempo ni los recursos necesarios para cubrir todos los escenarios relacionados con el versionado de Zomboid (que es un caos con esas ramas estables/inestables) y a veces tenemos que tomar decisiones. Así que, para este mod, el cambio para la versión 2.0 (multijugador) sería un CAMBIO IMPORTANTE , por lo que decidí hacerlo ahora, mientras la versión 42.20 está reciente (y requeriría una nueva partida guardada). Ahí es donde centré mis esfuerzos y, desafortunadamente, no tengo tiempo para hacerlo compatible con la versión 42.20+ y asegurarme de que siga siendo compatible con la 42.19-. Dicho todo esto, acabo de subir la versión 1.12.2, que corrige la compatibilidad con la versión 1 del mod. Si alguien quiere seguir usándolo en la versión 42.19, esta corrección debería hacer que el mod funcione después de la actualización de Zomboid. Okay, fair enough—you’ve really surprised me. You’re a damn reasonable guy, and I love that. Thanks for responding to this kind of stuff; your mod is turning out amazing and getting cooler by the day. It really lets the community know what *we* can do to help with aspects you can't handle yourself for whatever reason—and that’s totally fine, we love the mod regardless. Thanks for making the previous version available; that’ll make things a lot easier for a lot of people. Anyway, I wanted to suggest an idea so we can all be happy with the mod versions and avoid so many compatibility issues. It might not solve them completely, but it would surely cut down on the number of problems. You could space out the updates a bit more. Yeah, I know suggesting a workflow isn't always ideal, but if you took the time to focus on finding and fixing bugs—making a version truly stable—instead of having: 2.0.2 (incompatible) 2.1.0 (buggy or broken) 2.1.1 (stable) 2.1.2 (unstable) ...you could do this: 2.0.2 (incompatible) 2.1.1 (stable) 2.1.2 (early access, unstable, please report bugs) 2.2.0 (pending) The latest version (2.2.0) could take as long as you want, since there’s no pressure or expectation attached to it. Meanwhile, the "early access" version could be refined over time, allowing you to fix any potential issues there before rolling them into that future, no-pressure release. That’s basically the workflow Doomtero (the developer of Zomborut) used. I really liked it and wanted to suggest it to you because he does great work and I respect him. If you prefer your own way of doing things and don't want to change, that’s totally cool—I’m just throwing this idea out there in case you’re interested in trying it.
Zemb Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Seems like Womb Capacity is not working in sandbox options. Also I would love to see support to NPC mods like Bandits or Pats NPC.
Teber Posted September 23 Posted September 23 i am stuck at this stage... Spoiler ``` === Zomboid Settings === Version: 42.20.4 b0bbce05d5 (Steam) Mode: SINGLE PLAYER [Being Female (BF) - Mod Report] --- Associated Errors (1) --- [x4] attempted index: size of non-table: null Lua((MOD:Being Female)).pcall(AnimationRegistry.lua:134) Lua((MOD:Being Female)).discoverManifestPaths(AnimationRegistry.lua:123) Lua((MOD:Being Female)).reload(AnimationRegistry.lua:74) java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: size of non-table: null at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1430) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:459) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1740) at se.krka.kahlua.stdlib.BaseLib.pcall(BaseLib.java:313) at se.krka.kahlua.stdlib.BaseLib.call(BaseLib.java:111) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:178) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:795) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1740) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1572) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:60) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:131) at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:55) at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:248) at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.enter(IngameState.java:775) at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:95) at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:390) at zombie.GameWindow.frameStep(GameWindow.java:790) at zombie.GameWindow.mainThreadStep(GameWindow.java:567) at zombie.MainThread.mainLoop(MainThread.java:69) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1474) ```
Terrius515 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Interesting incompatibility with the Project Remnants follower mod. The mod allows hotswapping between party members. If one has sex, the debuffs seem to apply to everyone. And the being female window doesn't know who to refer to, seeming to show stats for random party members at random times.
Zikhad Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 On 9/22/2026 at 11:43 PM, Teber said: i am stuck at this stage... Hide contents ``` === Zomboid Settings === Version: 42.20.4 b0bbce05d5 (Steam) Mode: SINGLE PLAYER [Being Female (BF) - Mod Report] --- Associated Errors (1) --- [x4] attempted index: size of non-table: null Lua((MOD:Being Female)).pcall(AnimationRegistry.lua:134) Lua((MOD:Being Female)).discoverManifestPaths(AnimationRegistry.lua:123) Lua((MOD:Being Female)).reload(AnimationRegistry.lua:74) java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: size of non-table: null at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1430) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:459) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1740) at se.krka.kahlua.stdlib.BaseLib.pcall(BaseLib.java:313) at se.krka.kahlua.stdlib.BaseLib.call(BaseLib.java:111) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:178) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:795) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1740) at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1572) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:60) at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:131) at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:55) at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:248) at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.enter(IngameState.java:775) at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:95) at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:390) at zombie.GameWindow.frameStep(GameWindow.java:790) at zombie.GameWindow.mainThreadStep(GameWindow.java:567) at zombie.MainThread.mainLoop(MainThread.java:69) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1474) ``` I am investigating this one. 1 hour ago, Terrius515 said: Interesting incompatibility with the Project Remnants follower mod. The mod allows hotswapping between party members. If one has sex, the debuffs seem to apply to everyone. And the being female window doesn't know who to refer to, seeming to show stats for random party members at random times. That potentially happens because my mod uses the modData from the player... who knows how that Remnants followers mod handles the modData...
susucoklat Posted September 24 Posted September 24 this mod is very promising 1 suggestion... is it possible to add nausea and vomiting animation to emulate morning sickness? i believe it will add more immersion. thank you
Teber Posted September 25 Posted September 25 i don't think that you should in vestigate. i installed mods wrongly, after i rectified that, it is working.
jdods13 Posted Thursday at 04:21 AM Posted Thursday at 04:21 AM Is this working with the depraved sense of belly inflation?
Zikhad Posted Thursday at 01:41 PM Author Posted Thursday at 01:41 PM 9 hours ago, jdods13 said: Is this working with the depraved sense of belly inflation? Probably not. I haven't done anything on my side to be compatible with that mod.
Zikhad Posted Thursday at 01:45 PM Author Posted Thursday at 01:45 PM Folks.... one thing that always bothered me is, the Being Female UI seems a little detached. I am considering put the Being female UI inside the Character info panel (Health Menu), as a new Tab. In my opinion this integrate a little better with the game. Would that be an acceptable change, or you prefer a detached ui (as we have today)?
Timerz Posted Thursday at 04:15 PM Posted Thursday at 04:15 PM 2 hours ago, Zikhad said: Probably not. I haven't done anything on my side to be compatible with that mod. I actually already somewhat coded a compatibility addon for depraved sense that updates the belly, and other things. It just that I'm trying to release everything in one go in one page so it doesn't clotter the forum. 1
Zikhad Posted Thursday at 04:18 PM Author Posted Thursday at 04:18 PM 1 minute ago, Timerz said: I actually already somewhat coded a compatibility addon for depraved sense that updates the belly, and other things. It just that I'm trying to release everything in one go in one page so it doesn't clotter the forum. Oh... Terrific. My mod does provide some events handling capabilities for other mods to integrate with (check the GitHub). and also feel free to DM me if anything is needed on my side.
Timerz Posted Thursday at 04:45 PM Posted Thursday at 04:45 PM 25 minutes ago, Zikhad said: Oh... Terrific. My mod does provide some events handling capabilities for other mods to integrate with (check the GitHub). and also feel free to DM me if anything is needed on my side. Don't worry, I actually managed to understand your code despite the wacky organization of it. You probably won't need to do anything.
Zikhad Posted Thursday at 05:00 PM Author Posted Thursday at 05:00 PM 10 minutes ago, Timerz said: Don't worry, I actually managed to understand your code despite the wacky organization of it. You probably won't need to do anything. ouch on the wacky organization... but I will take it, I admit it is a bit more over engineered than necessary
Timerz Posted Thursday at 05:26 PM Posted Thursday at 05:26 PM 24 minutes ago, Zikhad said: ouch on the wacky organization... but I will take it, I admit it is a bit more over engineered than necessary Sorry for that punch... It's just that I got really lost trying to get some of the implementations when almost everything used a tool that I had no idea how it works. But it makes your mods possible, so it's all good at the end of the day, don't get upset about it!
jdods13 Posted yesterday at 07:34 PM Posted yesterday at 07:34 PM I did get it working on my end. I was also able to get breast and butt bounce working, along with adding morph presets randomly to KEE NPCs, Bandit NPC;s and zombies. The belly morph dial up does look a bit pointy, though. IS this a result of the weight mapping? I was able to fix the Patched Tomb body vertex weights around the hip and thighs too!
Timerz Posted yesterday at 09:11 PM Posted yesterday at 09:11 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, jdods13 said: I did get it working on my end. I was also able to get breast and butt bounce working, along with adding morph presets randomly to KEE NPCs, Bandit NPC;s and zombies. The belly morph dial up does look a bit pointy, though. IS this a result of the weight mapping? I was able to fix the Patched Tomb body vertex weights around the hip and thighs too! Yeah, the pointy belly is the weighting on my part there. Right now I'm trying to repatch those model as I also saw some errors in those. Edit: My god this was so much worse than I remember, what was I thinking!? Edited yesterday at 09:25 PM by Timerz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now