shane - pardon me, but will you be kind to briefly explain the meaning of semi-errect. Does it reduce the size of the horse penis or...?

Its semi hard but hangs down towards the ground, the picture on the first page fifth post of this topic is semi erect.

Thanks a lot for explanation. :)  I saw the picture but wasn't sure about it's relation.

Any plans to make an animated version, like with SOS?

Unfortunately no I do not. This mod is just an esp made from Raflod's meshes and textures that I threw up here because there didn't seem to be any horse penis's available at the time. I don't have the abilty to do anything with meshes in skyrim. I can't seem to get the import/export right with blender and I'm unwilling to learn a new program like 3dmax plus I'm too busy with other projects to learn something new.

Panic has made a horse replacer and since hes doing the animations for it that will probably be the one to use once it's compatible with SLNC.  SoS for creatures is something I wouldn't mind seeing but I don't have the ability to do it and it will probably be sometime before someone else does I think new animations are going to be the priority for now as far as creatures go.

I wondered whether or not this mod would conflict in any meaningful way with some of the other horse related mods that I have running right now so I gave it a shot during a new game.

Interestingly enough,when I tried the horse penis mod out with Gary's Real Mare Horse Mod,the end result was a hermaphroditic horse(though the teats end up mashed a bit by the phallus).

post-197547-0-88461500-1397135997_thumb.jpg

Now to re-obtain Shadowmere to learn what effect this mod has on one of those My Little Pony related mods floating around on the Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, due to nif being classified as armor, Convenient horses overwrites it with its fancy suits of horse armor. None of the options (including original and bareback) for armor display it.

It would be best if a replacer for the horses themselves would be made, preferably something to work with nude creatures.

But other than that... I love this so damn much.

Unfortunately, due to nif being classified as armor, Convenient horses overwrites it with its fancy suits of horse armor. None of the options (including original and bareback) for armor display it.

It would be best if a replacer for the horses themselves would be made, preferably something to work with nude creatures.

But other than that... I love this so damn much.

I can make it work with convenient horses I just wasn't aware of the issue. I have to leave town this monday and I have a lot to do this week but when I get back I'll make another esp for convenient horses. As far as making the mesh into a full replacer that would be beyond my ability for skyrim the mesh is only a penis (no Body) these are Raflod's meshes and textures all I did was make an esp to add them to horses. All credit for this mod goes to Raflod's hard work not my simple esp.

I actually wish the meshes for all creatures were done just as a penis addon rather that full replacers it would give you much more flexablilty for compatabilty with custom meshes for creature replacers this is how it is done in FNV and it works much better and it's why I like Raflod's work he has a lot more models he made which are linked in the OP I haven't included them because all but the horse and mammoth are already in SexLab Nude Creatures as full relpacers done by other modders.

• 3 months later...

I'm having trouble getting the mod to work, I can't figure this out, I'm not the best computer wizz, would someone be able to explain to me how and where to place files to get it to work please...

You don't need this mod any more. Just install More nasty critters. Horses has much better dicks.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello ! I have a problem:
I installed this way MO But the result is that: the horse has continuously (not hidden or outside of animation) cock it (which downwards) and looks very strange (is a transparent blue phosphorescent without texture corespunsatoare) and when you start an animation appears and initially penis is erect and that it uses in animation. So this is just something extra penis that looks and hideous.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

PS. I mention that I installed both archives (HorsePenis and Semi-Erect) then I uninstalled Semi-Erect, but did not show any change.
In addition, we have attempted in the game, the menu SLNC to disable all horse and no change does not appear in the game!

Edited by George222
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

thank you shane4244 your mod has changed my life  and touched me in ways that I can never hope to explain in mere words... I wish only the best for you in all your endeavors in life and hope others will give you as much joy and happiness as your mod has given to me..... you truly are a king among men.  bless you kind sir.. bless you.

6 hours ago, pinkeyeball said:

thank you shane4244 your mod has changed my life  and touched me in ways that I can never hope to explain in mere words... I wish only the best for you in all your endeavors in life and hope others will give you as much joy and happiness as your mod has given to me..... you truly are a king among men.  bless you kind sir.. bless you.

Not sure how to respond to this . Bless you kind Sir.

Not really sure how useful this mod is at this point. I do like Raflod's mesh and textures better but all animations are made for the ones in More Nasty Criitters. I would suggest if anyone runs across this mod to use that instead.

22 hours ago, shane4244 said:

Not sure how to respond to this . Bless you kind Sir.

Not really sure how useful this mod is at this point. I do like Raflod's mesh and textures better but all animations are made for the ones in More Nasty Criitters. I would suggest if anyone runs across this mod to use that instead.

It's fine for Horse-on-Horse animations due to the sheer size of the female horse body meshes. I prefer to use it for male horse while the female horses can use the MNC 'equipment'.

• 3 years later...