I want to download an animation pack for Onikay that contains a lot of rape animations

I tried to make my sim join a rape, but the game said there’s no usable(?) stage currently avaliable, which I guess means I don’t have an animation for that downloaded? I’d like to dowload a pack that contains a lot of forceful stuff

animations I already have: Mary Jane’s and Amra72’s packs

4 hours ago, Random pervert said:

I tried to make my sim join a rape, but the game said there’s no usable(?) stage currently avaliable, which I guess means I don’t have an animation for that downloaded? I’d like to dowload a pack that contains a lot of forceful stuff

animations I already have: Mary Jane’s and Amra72’s packs

L666 has some RapeBDSM Animations but the problem is you can't just pick which Animations it will use as it's totally random, at least with the Passion mod anyway.

6 hours ago, Random pervert said:

make my sim join a rape

'For Onikay' tells me you are using Kinky World.

If so you must understand a few things concerning the mod. Not only does it run sex animations, but it also runs scripts outside what players can do.

The rape feature has 2 separate functions.

1) The player can have Sims with the proper traits (and everything else like regular sex) able to engage in 'non-consensual' sex by winning a fight and then engaging in sex - This is Player Rape and the played Sim can join another Rape IF it is being done by another playable Sim (inactive).

2) The game will spawn either a single, or a gang of rapist NPC's which do not follow the same rules/scripts a player has. They will always win the fight to start the sex animations. This is why they have their own settings in the Mod. They can't be joined but you can 'Fight' them if you want to wear the white hat.

As Scorpio mentioned the L666 rape/BDSM pack is needed since this is the animation pack the script looks to for the Rape script to function.

As a player rapist the sim can choose different animations once the event begins so if you want to 'cuddle' sweetly with the victim - up to you. It's a game and far from perfect.

Edited by landess