SEXLAB ERROR : Unspported version rollback detected (20000-> 16601) Proceed at your own risk! (Thefck?)

image.png.b4f096dea482e4fe26f2781173843255.png

All on Vortex i'm new i started modding this (fucking) game a week ago, I use latest version of PapyrusUtil for AE with Sexlab framework 1.66b with this i have:
SLMatchMaker.rev7
SL Romancev1.0.6
SL EagerNPCSERev2.7
SL Aroused NG 0.2.2

SLAL SE v1.6
SL AnimSearcher 1.0.2

-----

I can't launch any animation after, even if everything i registred on SLAL and Sexlab.
When i launch one the follower do nothing it just standing, still clothed like my player...

You can find my Papyrus's logs, please help me i'm starting to get crazy nothing work, why it's so hard to mod this dumb game.....

Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

Edited by Johnny-Sims69

The message suggest that you effectuated a rollback. Meaning that you started a game with a recent version of sexlab, then installed an older version of sexlab and tried to load a game. This is not advised.

Hard to say more given the limited amount of information and lack of exhaustive load order. I never used vortex, instead preferred Mod Organizer 2. It is weird that the stored version was 20000, since the latest sexlab release is 16601.

You have something that is overwriting SL core files, probably with an older version of Papyrus or whatever it uses. Make sure SL is not overwritten by anything, unless the mod author specifically says so in installation instructions. When Vortex prompts you about conflicting files, look through the conflict log and always have SexLab win the conflict unless (see previous sentence).

Note, that the file conflict IS NOT the same as plugin order.

Whether you use Vortex or MO2 is irrelevant in this case, the issue is not tied to a specific mod manager but to a user error.

Edited by belegost
5 hours ago, bicobus said:

The message suggest that you effectuated a rollback. Meaning that you started a game with a recent version of sexlab, then installed an older version of sexlab and tried to load a game. This is not advised.

Hard to say more given the limited amount of information and lack of exhaustive load order. I never used vortex, instead preferred Mod Organizer 2. It is weird that the stored version was 20000, since the latest sexlab release is 16601.

That what i thought too, 2.0 doesn't exist.

Do you think starting a new save of the game could fix it ?

3 hours ago, belegost said:

You have something that is overwriting SL core files, probably with an older version of Papyrus or whatever it uses. Make sure SL is not overwritten by anything, unless the mod author specifically says so in installation instructions. When Vortex prompts you about conflicting files, look through the conflict log and always have SexLab win the conflict unless (see previous sentence).

Note, that the file conflict IS NOT the same as plugin order.

Whether you use Vortex or MO2 is irrelevant in this case, the issue is not tied to a specific mod manager but to a user error.

When you mean win the conflict, it's loading it after the others mod ? (I load papyrus after sexlab it suggested me to do it like that)

5 hours ago, Johnny-Sims69 said:

it's loading it after the others mod

Anything that's loading after something (= is later in load order) overwrites what is before it. Therefore, it wins the conflict.

14 hours ago, Johnny-Sims69 said:

That what i thought too, 2.0 doesn't exist.

Do you think starting a new save of the game could fix it ?

2.0 is a reference to SexLab P+, rather than a mainline SL release. This is what happens when you remove it from a running save (been there, done that, started a new save). I'm unaware of anything else that might use that version number internally?