Add HDT Breast collision Physics to all your armor with just 1 armor.

xxsleepyxx

You dont need to read or do any of this stuff below.  Just use this.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/  (make sure u have hdt physics installed already.)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unoff-customizer-app-for-hdt-support-migration-rls-v9-28-latest-v12-27/?hl=%20hdt

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87-hdt-release-hdt-physics-extension-v12-29-latest/

Something i just found out that i thought i would share.  If you use bodyslide, You can add the hdt breast collision physics to all your armor instantly by simply rebuilding all your armor in bodyslide once you have added the modification to your body.  It beats doing this step for each individual armor.  Quick and easy :D

Edit:

I just found out i was wrong about all that, but in the process i accidently found a way to add the hdt breast collision effects to all the armor without having to modify each armor.  Get yourself some tbbp armor that does not unequip when you equip other armor and add the steps in the spoiler to it and wear it with your other armor.  You will need something like piercings or invisible armor so u aint looking fugly with 2 sets of armor.  I was using these piercings which are part of bamm,

post-208623-0-55479500-1384604369_thumb.jpg

i forgot i modified these for the breast collision and was wearing them while i was wearing other armor.  The effects were carrying over to the other armor and i thought rebuilding the armor in bodyslide is what caused it, but i was wrong.

I would make some invisible armor that could be equipped with other armor for you guys but i dont know how.

Edit2:  Here is the concept in action.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/  thanks for the post alan

Sorry clp2011.  Ya im an ass.  I see now you were trying to tell me how wrong i was.  And i still dont understand half of what you said, but maybe cuz programming is your first language :P

how to add it to your body armor

hi,

i going to try to help people who have problem for instaling this idle mod.

i going just to go back the tutorial of Vioxsis: (thanks again for your help)

Let's start:

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

*Path:  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

*Here, you must take "NiStringExtraData."

Be careful, dont take NiStringSExtraData! There is 2 differents Nistring. Take the first.

827195713.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

Type "HDT Havok Path" and click OK.

807463555.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

*Same way with "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml".

233577326.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1.

809693517.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

* Look at your number and write the same.

When it's finish overwrite your file.

8 Restart everything with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Save as your file again.

9 Now download this file:http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=49441

10 rename this file:  hdt.xml to -----)  hdtCBBE.xml

11 Add this file here:   Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.

12 enjoy!

hdt support

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/?hl=%20hd

bodyslide

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/?

I dunno what ur saying really.  i did it this way and it all works for me.

I did not say that it does not work, but that it is not necessary because the ROOTPATH ​​for Skyrim is already data.

Create a data folder in the exist data folder  ;)

On the topic Bodylide following note:

For Bodyslide armor it would be much easier to make the integration of the HDT XML in the template of relevant armor, rather than in the armor_1.nif and armor_0.nif. Otherwise you have to repeat the process after each Bodyslide. That would be useless for Bodyslide.

still i dont really know waht ur talking about.  but it sounds like alot more work than just making a couple clicks in bodyslide.  and you dont have to do that. you just run your armor thru bodyslide like you normally would after you made the change to your body.  how do u make something so simple so complicated?  ur good at it.

still i dont really know waht ur talking about.  but it sounds like alot more work than just making a couple clicks in bodyslide.  and you dont have to do that. you just run your armor thru bodyslide like you normally would after you made the change to your body.  how do u make something so simple so complicated?  ur good at it.

It's less work!You're adding the HDT XML into two Nif files. And this after every re-create this armor of Bodyslide.For each of these armors are available in Bodyslide a template-Nif.Add the HDT XML there and Bodyslide already created the armor with the HDT XML

Ok dude im seriously going to have to do a step by step for you.

1. follow the instructions in the spoiler

2. open bodyslide and select your sliderset (example: cb++ tbbp) and preset (example: customfinetuned)

3. click build multiple groups and select all the groups of armor you use and click ok

and thats it, the breast collision effects have been added to all your armor.

no, just your regular body.  bodyslide uses it as a template i guess if ur using the same preset the body was created with.  but i bet the ones in shape data would work too after you make the preset and build it.  i guess a modder would have thought of this stuff easy but im no modder and i was kinda just letting people that arent modders know. that was the reason for my post.  plus i got excited and had to tell someone lol.

Ok dude im seriously going to have to do a step by step for you.

1. follow the instructions in the spoiler

2. open bodyslide and select your sliderset (example: cb++ tbbp) and preset (example: customfinetuned)

3. click build multiple groups and select all the groups of armor you use and click ok

and thats it, the breast collision effects have been added to all your armor.

Open Data \ CalienteTools \ Bodyslide \ Shape Data .

Here are the lists of armor and bodies .

In this NIF file add the HDT XML in.

Then Bodyslide will also create the new / modified armor / Bodies that.

If you change the nif files in data \ meshes \ xxx, this has nothing to do with the topic .

"Add HDT Breast collision physics to all your armor with Bodyslide ! "

There are already numerous threads and posts .

Using the example of Aradia Lace Dress explains:

The Bodymeshes for these Armor: femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 in Data \ meshes \ Aradia \ Aradia Lace Dress \ .

Your method is now inserted in these two NIF files the HDT XML.

Then this will work for Aradia Lace Dress , IF you do not re-create this armor over Bodyslide ( whether modified or not).

You must put the HDT XML in the two NIF files thereafter.

Here is the method on how to save this job :

The template for Aradia Lace Dress NIFs located in data \ CalienteTools \ Bodyslide \ Shape Data \ AradiaLaceDress directory .

The NIF file is called ALThong.nif here .

Add the HDT a XML , it is also automatically inserted each time you save by Aradia Lace Dress in Bodyslide in the female_0 and female_1 .

Thanks for the description of how Bodyslide works ;)

@ sonicaxl: for the ask for shapedata

dude what ive been saying this entire time is you dont have to do all that crap.  that was the reason for my post.  you say it doesnt work, try it!  idk why it works but it does.  the only thing i modified was the .nif s of the female body in meshes/actors/character/blahblahblah.  idk what the point is your trying to make.  You do not have to add the changes to all the different armors shape data no matter how many times you say it.

dude what ive been saying this entire time is you dont have to do all that crap.  that was the reason for my post.  you say it doesnt work, try it!  idk why it works but it does.  the only thing i modified was the .nif s of the female body in meshes/actors/character/blahblahblah.  idk what the point is your trying to make.  You do not have to add the changes to all the different armors shape data no matter how many times you say it.

I do not need to try it. I do it for ages already.

Change over Bodyslide her body and see her then femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 on. dude

I do not need to try it. I do it for ages already.

Change over Bodyslide her body and see her then femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 on. dude

i see now english is not your first language.  sorry we're having trouble understanding each other.  I tried to make it as simple as i possibly could.

Ummm, why don't just replace the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml with the one that has those collision shapes? Should work with anything right out of the box?

I havent tried it but my assumption is that people wouldnt be going thru all this trouble of adding the info in nifscope if that worked.  i would laugh if it did.

Ummm, why don't just replace the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml with the one that has those collision shapes? Should work with anything right out of the box?

I have tested it.

The XML functions like the normal hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml - without collision detection.

Presumably, the "HDT Havok Path" variable is queried in the dll.

I am not a modder, but as a software developer, I would have made it so.

Too bad. Is this intended to be like this i wonder...

HDT is currently still WIP.

There is animation of clothing, hair, etc. support.

I can imagine that in the RC is only the query by file name.

But then an error handling for non-BBP / TBBP must be extended.

And so until then everyone will know himself what he does with it.

Something i just found out that i thought i would share.  If you use bodyslide, You can add the hdt breast collision physics to all your armor instantly by simply rebuilding all your armor in bodyslide once you have added the modification to your body.  It beats doing this step for each individual armor.  Quick and easy :D

I just found out i was wrong about all that, but in the process i accidently found a way to add the hdt breast collision effects to all the armor without having to modify each armor.  Get yourself some tbbp armor that does not unequip when you equip other armor and add the steps in the spoiler to it and wear it with your other armor.  You will need something like piercings or invisible armor so u aint looking fugly with 2 sets of armor.  I was using these piercings which are part of bamm,

attachicon.gifPIERCINGS.jpg

i forgot i modified these for the breast collision and was wearing them while i was wearing other armor.  The effects were carrying over to the other armor and i thought rebuilding the armor in bodyslide is what caused it, but i was wrong.

I would make some invisible armor that could be equipped with other armor for you guys but i dont know how.

Sorry clp2011.  Ya im an ass.  I see now you were trying to tell me how wrong i was.  And i still dont understand half of what you said, but maybe cuz programming is your first language :P

hi,

Let's start:

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

Be careful, dont take NiStringSExtraData! There is 2 differents Nistring. Take the first.

827195713.jpg

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

807463555.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

and click OK

*Same way with "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml".

233577326.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1.

809693517.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

8 Restart everything with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Save as your file again.

9 Now download this file:http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=49441

12 enjoy!

hdt support

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/?hl=%20hd

bodyslide

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/?

What I meant to say is really quite simple.

Each Armor / Body with BBP / TBBP can be equipped with HDT .

However, if you Bodyslide used the armor / Bodies with Build / Build Multiple Groups can be created from scratch .

Lost all old changes in the NIF files .

Then you would have to repeat all the steps again after each build in Bodyslide .

Therefore need to be made for Bodyslide Armors / Bodies the changes in the template -Nif .

Then Bodyslide created the new armor / bodies with the HDT entry .

Actually quite simple. Or ?

See my examples with Aradia Lace Dress .

And last but not least :

It must be done for the body AND for the armor , if you also want to see the effect on the armor and naked.Not all armor include the body mesh (visible in Nifscope ) .I

t is important that the NiNode NPC and NPC R L Breast Breast exist .That would BBP .

In TBBP still NPC and NPC Breast01 L R Breast01 happen .

HDT works for BBP and TBBP .

i used the tutorial given here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,

Let's start:

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

827195713.jpg

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

807463555.jpg

and click OK

233577326.jpg

809693517.jpg

It is "0" in this case.

Save as your file again.

12 enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to use in a custom made body with bosyslide.

I followed all the steps, and the thing is that i get a different jiggle compared to simple BBP, but i dont get the idle animation (with breast touching) and  the body gets invisible if i remove my armor in game.I used HDTPHysics 9-28.

any tips on how i can make the HDTPhysics idle animation to work???..been trying for all day now.....

i used the tutorial given here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to use in a custom made body with bosyslide.

I followed all the steps, and the thing is that i get a different jiggle compared to simple BBP, but i dont get the idle animation (with breast touching) and  the body gets invisible if i remove my armor in game.I used HDTPHysics 9-28.

any tips on how i can make the HDTPhysics idle animation to work???..been trying for all day now.....

Bodyslide has nothing to do with adding it to multiple armors or body like i originally thought it did, unless possibly it does if u add the havok info to data shapes b4 building, as people have pointed out.  sorry for the confusion.  the stuff i was saying in this post will likely not help you if you havent got the collision effects (i meant the regular hdt physics) working to begin with.  edit:  These instructions i was giving is about getting collision physics which means the breasts move when they are touched.

the hdt physics will give it a different jiggle than bbp.

Idk why your body is invisible, you will likely have to reinstall femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (located in data/meshes/actors/character/character assets) and do the steps in the spoiler of the first post to them.

as for the idle animation, you have to download it. idle.rar

take the first one and put it in data/meshes/actors/character/animations/female and rename it to mt_idle.hkx

@xxsleepyxx

Bodyslide has nothing to do with adding it to multiple armors or body like i originally thought it did, unless possibly it does if u add the havok info to data shapes b4 building, as people have pointed out.  sorry for the confusion.  the stuff i was saying in this post will likely not help you if you havent got the collision effects working to begin with.

Idk why your body is invisible, you will likely have to reinstall femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (located in data/meshes/actors/character/character assets) and do the steps in the spoiler of the first post to them.

as for the idle animation, you have to download it. attachicon.gifidle.rar

take the first one and put it in data/meshes/actors/character/animations/female and rename it to mt_idle.hkx

i added  the havok HDT path after i created the body meshes, so the changes of HDT would be applied.

i have already downloaded and installed mt_idle in animations file(idle1, i deleted the "1" of course)before posting this...

i also tried the instructions given here

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/page-66?do=findComment&comment=572913 ) POST #1301

but again i didnt manage to get it working.

i read in another post that " the HDT dll is incompatible with nioverride.dll from race menu" is this true ? do i have to uninstall RAcemenu to get this thing working?

does the version of HDT.dll matters? i use 9-28.i use the latest SKSE version1.6.16. and skyrim updated to 1.9.32

do i have to delete the skeleton_female.hkx from "character assets female" folder?

the right path for string data is Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml  or Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\hdtCBBE.xml

P.S. if it is possible could someone upload the two body meshes files (femalebody_0 + femalebody_1) that are working with this so i could try it again and see the structure of the mesh file in nifskope so i coud use tit to the body i use?and the specific versions of "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" and "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" that are truly working?

@xxsleepyxx

Bodyslide has nothing to do with adding it to multiple armors or body like i originally thought it did, unless possibly it does if u add the havok info to data shapes b4 building, as people have pointed out.  sorry for the confusion.  the stuff i was saying in this post will likely not help you if you havent got the collision effects working to begin with.

as for the idle animation, you have to download it. attachicon.gifidle.rar

i added  the havok HDT path after i created the body meshes, so the changes of HDT would be applied.

i have already downloaded and installed mt_idle in animations file(idle1, i deleted the "1" of course)before posting this...

i also tried the instructions given here

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/page-66?do=findComment&comment=572913 ) POST #1301

but again i didnt manage to get it working.

i read in another post that " the HDT dll is incompatible with nioverride.dll from race menu" is this true ? do i have to uninstall RAcemenu to get this thing working?

does the version of HDT.dll matters? i use 9-28.i use the latest SKSE version1.6.16. and skyrim updated to 1.9.32

do i have to delete the skeleton_female.hkx from "character assets female" folder?

P.S. if it is possible could someone upload the two body meshes files (femalebody_0 + femalebody_1) that are working with this so i could try it again and see the structure of the mesh file in nifskope so i coud use tit to the body i use?and the specific versions of "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" and "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" that are truly working?

The hdt.xml can be found here: on top in topic

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

How it is to be involved in the nif I have just spent described (It's Google's English, sorry)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/page-66?do=findComment&comment=573037

And here the DLL and the XML with the 100% working.

In data / SKSE / plugins / unpack.

The DLL for the collision query belongs in the directory: data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets

Look at the pictures that I uploaded in post (second link).

works_width_breast_collision.7z

Archived