Add HDT Breast collision Physics to all your armor with just 1 armor.

xxsleepyxx

@xxsleepyxx

Bodyslide has nothing to do with adding it to multiple armors or body like i originally thought it did, unless possibly it does if u add the havok info to data shapes b4 building, as people have pointed out.  sorry for the confusion.  the stuff i was saying in this post will likely not help you if you havent got the collision effects working to begin with.

the hdt physics will give it a different jiggle than bbp.

Idk why your body is invisible, you will likely have to reinstall femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (located in data/meshes/actors/character/character assets) and do the steps in the spoiler of the first post to them.

as for the idle animation, you have to download it. attachicon.gifidle.rar

take the first one and put it in data/meshes/actors/character/animations/female and rename it to mt_idle.hkx

i added  the havok HDT path after i created the body meshes, so the changes of HDT would be applied.

i have already downloaded and installed mt_idle in animations file(idle1, i deleted the "1" of course)before posting this...

i also tried the instructions given here

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/page-66?do=findComment&comment=572913 ) POST #1301

but again i didnt manage to get it working.

i read in another post that " the HDT dll is incompatible with nioverride.dll from race menu" is this true ? do i have to uninstall RAcemenu to get this thing working?

does the version of HDT.dll matters? i use 9-28.i use the latest SKSE version1.6.16. and skyrim updated to 1.9.32

do i have to delete the skeleton_female.hkx from "character assets female" folder?

the right path for string data is Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml  or Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\hdtCBBE.xml

P.S. if it is possible could someone upload the two body meshes files (femalebody_0 + femalebody_1) that are working with this so i could try it again and see the structure of the mesh file in nifskope so i coud use tit to the body i use?and the specific versions of "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" and "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" that are truly working?

Did you have the regular hdt physics working b4 you started trying to add collision physics?  if not, you can find more info on getting that working here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-cur-v9-28-minor-v11-13-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-new-physics-enabled-outfit/?hl=%20hdt

I do not konw about the dll, i use race menu and it works for me.

the hdt dll im using came with 9-28

I have my .hkx deleted from character assets female

I have my string data in character assests female. hdtCBBE.xml

femalebody_0.niffemalebody_1.nif

heres my preset incase you want to fit armor to those nifs

Customfinetuned.xml

this works well with the normal TBBP body (CB++ TBBP)
I tried to make the change on the body by zecoron (CB++ TBBP_Belly_v1.12), but does not work.

edit: after other tests I noticed that not works only with CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50

edit2: updated HTD to the latest version, now all works fine. (great! :D )

Ever since I saw the hair and miki vid I have found this all fascinating, there really are tons of applications for this, of course, the adult ones are obvious, and great fun, but  defining the hard and soft physics (the head-neck & shoulders, thighs, chest... plus whatever armor/robe mesh you are using), and the hair/breast/butt/penis looks like a pain.

@xxsleepyxx

@clp2011

many thanks  to both for your help!!!

after hours of trying things and reading posts and topics i finally have the mt_idle working... :D 

next step to try adjusting armors....

...and a last question!is HDTPhysics performance heavy???i think i have noticed a 5 fps drop in my framerate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived