can you install some mods with vortex and other mods with NMM combined?

I mean you can if you wanted to...

but-why.gif

Just use one mod manager. No reason to use multiple mod managers. Literally, no reason at all.

If you're confused because some mods say to install with NMM, and others say Vortex, then ignore that. Any mod manager can install a mod. Mods are not specific to one mod manager. So, pick one: Vortex, Mod Organizer 2 (MO2), or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) (if you choose to use NMM, get the community one from GitHub. NOT the outdated one from Nexus).

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
Posted (edited)
On 4/8/2024 at 8:30 PM, pinky6225 said:

I suppose you could if you wanted to although you might as well just install them all with vortex

ok thanks

is because i tried to install some mods with vortex, but a specific hair mod didnt worked with vortex and made my character bald

so now im scared lol

so i want to have that hair mod with NMM and use vortex for other mods

22 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's only April but already we have a contender for the most ridiculous idea of the year.

thank you you are very kind ♥

9 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

I mean you can if you wanted to...

but-why.gif

Just use one mod manager. No reason to use multiple mod managers. Literally, no reason at all.

If you're confused because some mods say to install with NMM, and others say Vortex, then ignore that. Any mod manager can install a mod. Mods are not specific to one mod manager. So, pick one: Vortex, Mod Organizer 2 (MO2), or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) (if you choose to use NMM, get the community one from GitHub. NOT the outdated one from Nexus).

yea but can you install AAF sex mods with NMM?

because i saw a guide made by a trans woman and it seems quite complex or something, so im afraid with NMM is not possible to install AAF?

or is it possible?

Edited by anonym44446666
23 minutes ago, anonym44446666 said:

is because i tried to install some mods with vortex, but a specific hair mod didnt worked with vortex and made my character bald

What specific mod are you talking about as the method of installing should make no difference so i find it kinda hard to believe that the issue here is the mod manager

3 hours ago, anonym44446666 said:

ok thanks

so now im scared lol

so i want to have that hair mod with NMM and use vortex for other mods

thank you you are very kind ♥

yea but can you install AAF sex mods with NMM?

because i saw a guide made by a trans woman and it seems quite complex or something, so im afraid with NMM is not possible to install AAF?

or is it possible?

You absolutely can install AFF mods with NMM.

Like I said, you can use any mod manager you want to. Whether Vortex, MO2, or NMM. They all can install mods just fine.

Only reason they recommend MO2 (or some Vortex), is because that it is what they use. So, when it comes to any troubleshooting, it makes it easier for them. But you can use any mod manager you choose. They vary slightly in how they organize and install mods, but otherwise, they all work just fine.