Hi there, I'm fairly new to this but had it working last week. Today, I launched my game and was met with the below error. Checked everything, checked if the .dll was in the right place, and checked  if there were any updated. Als reinstalled LoverLab. Lost on what to do.

Appreciate any help!

image.png.cfe6fc27f55eb21193a46e533d4eab50.png

image.png.c0a213199d34a71d186233aa185c3533.png

Which version of the game do you have?
Which version of SKSE do you have?

Which version of Address Library do you have?

Which version of SL Framework do you have?

If you read the description of SL and Address Library you'll notice there is a clear mention of specific game and SKSE versions. So all of these must match. If you don't install the correct files you'll get an error like the one you're getting. This also applies to other mods with a DLL in its files (like Racemenu).

50 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Which version of the game do you have?
Which version of SKSE do you have?

Which version of Address Library do you have?

Which version of SL Framework do you have?

If you read the description of SL and Address Library you'll notice there is a clear mention of specific game and SKSE versions. So all of these must match. If you don't install the correct files you'll get an error like the one you're getting. This also applies to other mods with a DLL in its files (like Racemenu).

I have version 1.5.97 for skyrim,

v2.2.6 of SKSE

v2 (SSE) of Address Library

and v163 of SL Framework

Thanks for the help!

How are you using SKSE 2.2.6 with SE 1.5.97 if 2.2.6 is only for the latest SE executable (1.6.1170)?

Also you have the CC Resource pack in there, which you only get if you recently updated your game. Did you do best of both downgrade?

And that USSEP file is the latest one? I'm not sure if you should be using that one or the old one since I'm not sure which install/downgrade method you're using.

Smells like you're just using the wrong version of either SL or Address Library. Definitely your SKSE and game versions don't match.

56 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

How are you using SKSE 2.2.6 with SE 1.5.97 if 2.2.6 is only for the latest SE executable (1.6.1170)?

Also you have the CC Resource pack in there, which you only get if you recently updated your game. Did you do best of both downgrade?

And that USSEP file is the latest one? I'm not sure if you should be using that one or the old one since I'm not sure which install/downgrade method you're using.

Smells like you're just using the wrong version of either SL or Address Library. Definitely your SKSE and game versions don't match.

On the SKSE download, it says to use the AE build, which is what I've done. I'll try the other one for now and also check my USSEP file. As for the Resource pack, it's because I recently re-installed the game, completely forgot to downgrade.

Thanks again.

4 minutes ago, k43ru said:

On the SKSE download, it says to use the AE build

No. The SKSE site has different releases, each one for a different executable version and said version is stated in the same text line you read and find the link to download each file. You can't use AE build on a 1.5 game. That's why it says "you probably want the AE build above unless you know what you are doing", know what you're doing in this context is downgrading your game to intentionally use an older version.

7 minutes ago, k43ru said:

As for the Resource pack, it's because I recently re-installed the game, completely forgot to downgrade.

Then your executable isn't 1.5.97 and you shouldn't be using Address Library or SL for 1.5.x. As I understand it you want to use 1.5.97 so you need to a) downgrade your game for real, b) use the correct SKSE release for 1.5.97 which is not 2.2.6 and c) confirm the latest USSEP file can be used with a 1.5 game or if you need to find a direct link to an older version, also maybe check your other installed mods in case you downloaded the wrong file if there are options for 1.5 and 1.6+ executable versions and such.

21 hours ago, Just Don't said:

No. The SKSE site has different releases, each one for a different executable version and said version is stated in the same text line you read and find the link to download each file. You can't use AE build on a 1.5 game. That's why it says "you probably want the AE build above unless you know what you are doing", know what you're doing in this context is downgrading your game to intentionally use an older version.

Then your executable isn't 1.5.97 and you shouldn't be using Address Library or SL for 1.5.x. As I understand it you want to use 1.5.97 so you need to a) downgrade your game for real, b) use the correct SKSE release for 1.5.97 which is not 2.2.6 and c) confirm the latest USSEP file can be used with a 1.5 game or if you need to find a direct link to an older version, also maybe check your other installed mods in case you downloaded the wrong file if there are options for 1.5 and 1.6+ executable versions and such.

Appreciate all the help. Downgraded and re-installed all the files, it's working now.