WickedWhims Sex Party - NPCs Don't do Anything

Hi all, I've got an issue when I start a sex party with players and NPCs. The NPCs at the sex party do not start anything amongst other NPCs. The only time they initiate sex is with the player. It's like they ignore the other NPCs existing in the same Lot and just wander around aimlessly for the duration of the sex party. 

I've got the latest version of WW and other Mods. I've also tried taking mod folders out one by one to see if I can find the one breaking it. No luck. 

Anyone else encountering this issue? Any fixes?

Thanks! 

Hey there!

I'm seeing similar stuff happen in my game ever since WW introduced the new location picking system for autonomous sex. For me, what happens most of the time during sex parties as well as club gatherings is that some Sims will initiate sex (also mainly with members of the actively played household) while others will reject any requests despite enough locations being available. Depending on the lot I'm playing on, once a certain number of sex interactions is running, all the Sims not involved will just chat, walk around and take care of any needs.

There are some things you might want to try anyway, as there's a chance these could change the way your Sims behave. The first is to change the type of sex party you're having, which is done by clicking on any party guest and navgationg to the sub-menu for sex parties (where you can also extend the duration of the party). For example, setting the party behavior to "Swingers" might make your Sims more open to having sex with others despite not having a very close relationship with them.

Another thing to try is to enable the "Always Accept" cheat in the WW settings (under Sex > Cheats). Setting that to half / one bar will have Sims still respect things like gender preferences, relationships etc., while setting it to full / two bars is basically "anything goes mode".

In addition to Always Accept, you can also set sex autonomy to "Extreme" (WW settings > Sex > Autonomy). The combination of Always Accept and extreme level autonomy is sometimes referred to as "full orgy mode", since it basically makes your Sims try to have sex all the time.

• 2 weeks later...