In Soviet Tamriel Horse Rides You !!!!

is it cm partners or random body placed ontop the horses ?

Random , Body For now ..... Why shud the actor/player be the loner

I dont think its possible to put a companion beside.......

Although via scripting , there may be

move to player position xyz ,rotation xyz

set unconscious

pickidle

something like that .

There aren't dual mount mods , or I haven't seen any

Cheers

I thought they might be statics. Wish clothing could be made into a chair. then you could use FRN in nifskope to have 3 people sitting on the player actually but look like they were on the horse.

That might actually be possible.. But I bet real tricky. I add the FRN to many nif I make, but never tried to add it to clothing.. I wonder if that could be done..?

The BSfurnituremarker function. That would be kool for lots of stuff, you could have 2 people sitting on the shoulders of a player, and all kinds of dunb arse things happening..LOL I am sure it would not work, or someone would have done it.

this article might help some. I used it once to make a ride able dog. just for learning.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Making_Ridable_Creatures maybe there is a way to make them like a bicycle built for two.

Creating 2 entry point horse nodes , Lol . Modifying a skeleton in nif scope tricky business

I think it Would be easier to script it .

set the companion unconscious , pickidle and position him/her by the coordinate system

and keep the companion in position for duration of the horse ride ?

mastercchris thanks for those anims.

Can't you make a version with girl turned 180 degrees(her face to the horse). Her legs and arms can then go round the horse's body, and be fixed with some kind of shackles or belts on the horse's back. No springs and supports needed then, will look much hotter IMO.

Also i'm a russian and i can confirm that this is the right way we do this in Soviet Tamriel.

Not sure i was able to explain my idea right, my english is not good enough i think.

Can't you make a version with girl turned 180 degrees(her face to the horse). Her legs and arms can then go round the horse's body' date=' and be fixed with some kind of shackles or belts on the horse's back. No springs and supports needed then, will look much hotter IMO.

Also i'm a russian and i can confirm that this is the right way we do this in Soviet Tamriel.

Not sure i was able to explain my idea right, my english is not good enough i think.

[/quote']

True , I can do it with belts , I just wanted to use the same equipment .....

post-8726-13597871737955_thumb.jpg

post-8726-13597871738728_thumb.jpg

Lets see

Cheers

The Esp Will Be out in , Next ZAZStocks 0.4

Can't you make a version with girl turned 180 degrees(her face to the horse). Her legs and arms can then go round the horse's body' date=' and be fixed with some kind of shackles or belts on the horse's back. No springs and supports needed then, will look much hotter IMO.

[/quote']

like this ?

post-8313-1359787173925_thumb.jpg

Ingenious!

Tell me. it's possible to have a slave in the horse in the shown ways while your character minds his normal business on the top of the horse?

Also, how does it work? I mean, you cast a spell on someone and then this person appears on the horse or it's something else? (I'm sorry, Oblivion is out of bonds for me right now)

Ingenious!

Tell me. it's possible to have a slave in the horse in the shown ways while your character minds his normal business on the top of the horse?

While the player rides the horse ' date=' Another actor Positioned below ehh,

Hmm Not yet ,

I dont know ifs possible but ,

Let See Im trying to get it done ....

Also, how does it work? I mean, you cast a spell on someone and then this person appears on the horse or it's something else? (I'm sorry, Oblivion is out of bonds for me right now)

While On the Horse , Wear the equipment

It Forces the player into the pose

I havent yet tried it on Npcs , Although it should work the same way .

Cheers

I'm trying to add this to my game, but i am not very experience. I know how to create/add item to game but I'm not sure about the script. I opened the consctruction set and created the scripts. But I'm not sure where to set them etc. so they activate? Do i need attach them to item or something else?

Ok I tried the Scripts from Tandem Touch ,

And Changed the animation to the horse On top one ,

The problem here is that while running the bobbing movements of the npc are insane , While slow Walking its fine and near perfect.....

Dual Rider Concept Video

Galgat Have a look At those scripts , I think its possible to carry a npc on the player or even other creatures ......

also to make 2 people ride a horse 1 behind the other

My scripting knowledge is lower than the average modder

It still Needs Work

Cheers