Everyone is stuck tpose, including creatures in idol poses, and ai will not even move. Even when I start up a new game im stuck inside of the cart and nothing happens. was working fine yesterday, added more nasty creatures and with all its reqs, changed a few orders now this is happening. Ive tried to disable everything, rearrange things, and nothing is working, please help.  And yes I ran fnis each time.

Load order and examples in pictures. 

Screenshot (390).png

Screenshot (391).png

20240322172559_1.jpg

20240322172719_1.jpg

Edited by TundraZ3-R0
adding information

I don't really know MO2 but are you starting the game via SKSE (which you should be) or Skyrim.exe or Skyrim Launcher (neither of which should you be). Also there are two warnings on the warning triangle.

Edited by Grey Cloud
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Also there are two warnings on the warning triangle.

Usually these 2 are:

1. There's files in the Overwrite directory.
  2. One or more form 43 plugins found.

Neither of which imho should be warnings. But yes, these should should be checked as well just in case they're not benign.

On 3/23/2024 at 9:18 AM, JimUpdating said:

maybe read this thread for some hints - what is FNIS (or Nemesis) reporting, and if there are warnings about a mod being not compatible, there is likely an LE version of a mod in the AE/SE load list. 

wanted to thank you and the rest, so I installed the wrong version but fixed it before posting, however I forgot to delete a conversion for LE(Which I found from FNIS loader errors.) Its working, tysm everyone!