What do you do when you're sad?

If I'm alone, I usually go for walks, play games, or watch something. If I'm with my friends, I talk about whatever is making me feel that way.

1 minute ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Sleep, if it's bad enough. Usually when I wake up the sadness is gone or more manageable.

That's what I used to do when I was younger.

I usually go to YouTube and find a video of the Spanish laughing guy - El Risitas. He had the greatest laugh ever. It always gets me back on track and moving in the right direction again. 

On 3/16/2024 at 10:42 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Sleep, if it's bad enough. Usually when I wake up the sadness is gone or more manageable.

I do the same, also I sleep when Im angry with someone I care about. Its weirdly effective and a great way to calm my mind.

• 3 weeks later...

I Embraced the Sadness to get comfortable with it, learn it, know it, then I was not as anxious the next time, I could feel it coming and usually did something outdoors to not dwell on it or to be enveloped with it.

Doesn't it just piss you off when those around you say "Just get over it"?!!

Today though there is more understanding of Depression as well as other brain/body functions than there was back in the day.   :)