Rape when NPC aroused and PC naked ?

I´m looking for a mod that does that, Loverscomfort was close to it, but not in that way, and dangerouslynude doesn´t take into account arousal nor is the nude option configurable like in loversarousal ... A mod like this would have a great sinergy with other mods, specially with SD.

Any ideas or any skilled modder wanting to try it ? I took a look at papirus scrippting and still didn´t found the courage to try to mod it, it seems like chinese to me...

Same asking

And the tweaked version of Dangerously Nude doesn't even work for me.

Besides, I added the armor my char wearing to the naked armor list from Sexlab Aroused,dudes in town were just keep getting horny seeing my "naked" char,and did nothing.

I´m looking for a mod that does that, Loverscomfort was close to it, but not in that way, and dangerouslynude doesn´t take into account arousal nor is the nude option configurable like in loversarousal ... A mod like this would have a great sinergy with other mods, specially with SD.

Any ideas or any skilled modder wanting to try it ? I took a look at papirus scrippting and still didn´t found the courage to try to mod it, it seems like chinese to me...

You could use Dangerously Nude and edit the file so that it is dependent on SexLab Aroused, and then you could simply add extra conditions that check arousal of the NPC; no scripting knowledge required.

Same asking

And the tweaked version of Dangerously Nude doesn't even work for me.

Besides, I added the armor my char wearing to the naked armor list from Sexlab Aroused,dudes in town were just keep getting horny seeing my "naked" char,and did nothing.

The dialogue that triggers the rape is based off of the Vanilla NPC dialogue that triggers when the player is not wearing torso armor. It does not check for armor that is considered by SexLab Aroused to be "naked" armor.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the mini-necro, but I was googling "SexLab Aroused Options" for info on those... and found this thread, hah. I just thought I'd mention that there is a BRILLIANT, simple work around for having a "rapist" mechanic in game. Not just a "you are naked and might get raped" mechanic. Use Lover's Victim and its required mod, SexLab Aroused. Yes, by default the mod (Lover's Victim) simply has the feature to where if you are considered nude, then the arousal of npcs who see you will go up, and every so often, one will attempt to rape you. (And, wonderfully enough, there is the option to have the rape be initiated by a brawl. <3 When I played Vanilla Skyrim, and found out about brawling, my first thought was "wow. this. This is going to be so helpful for rape mods." And I was right.) However, with a simple tweaking of the options provided, a player can skip the "nude" part. How? In the options for SexLab Aroused, under "Current Armor," there are boxes to where you can mark your current armor as counting as you being nude. Or in other words, arousal will go up simply by other people seeing you. And viola, you have a rape mod that is customizable as to how often the rapes take place, how "hard" it is for them to happen, and can toggle the ability to first try and fight off the rapist with brawl. 

*At least, theoretically it's customizable... I'm still trying to figure out the NPC options of arousal. >.>

Hope this makes someone's gameplay experience a bit better! It's made mind FAR more exciting! 

Edit: Oh, and for the record, there are also multiple ways to fiddle with the settings to make it to where your character does NOT "suffer" from arousal, which is what I do, and just make it to where it's a one-way exchange of the NPCs becoming aroused. It's hard being an innocent girl in a cruel, primal world. ;D

• 1 year later...

Archived