1 minute ago, vlastilin02 said:

No, there's nothing after milf mod. The file that you threw I put and the problem is solved. =_=

Ok, this makes no sense :D

As far as I can see, none of the other mods make changes to genes. (especially common\genes\05_genes_special_accessories_clothes.txt)

Can you check those mods? Maybe the difference is in some of those between what i used, and what you used.

Or just use the gene mod, and let me know if you run into some other issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there an alternative place to download? I assume the mod is in the Mega link but while the website loads there's a spinning circle and nothing is clickable, in all my browsers, and on a different pc it says the file has been deleted.

Edit: Oh nvm I disabled my vpn and that worked for some reason

Edited by Kemal22
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone has naked people, look to see if there are clothes from the AGOT mod in the barbershop. If there are none, redownload the main AGOT mod because chances are it didn't update correctly like mine did. Just a fix for anyone else experiencing it.

6 hours ago, FRGButtery said:

The Mad King and Ned are naked I have followed the authors directions and added the AGOT genes mod he made.

image.thumb.png.1d1d14bd91228e7971835882ecc61e2d.pngimage.thumb.png.b5ad224855785ef4a745f9b03a3781c2.pngimage.thumb.png.ee25dbb9af3ba9fa3e98e1fe0fd5dc89.png

Hi, that AGOT genes might be outdated, can you try without that?

8 hours ago, FRGButtery said:

made it worse

image.png

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (36).png

Screenshot (35).png

Screenshot (34).png

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (30).png

Hi, thats very weird, i feel like this might be some issue with the original mods download, maybe need to unsub and resub or smth, like some files were not updated by steam.

Otherwise, try this AGOT Genes mod, i added the AGOT+ genes to it (I just copied the genes folder from all the mods into one)

AGOT Genes.zip