2niteImFake Posted August 27 Posted August 27 On 8/8/2026 at 2:52 AM, DarksideRevan said: Not sure what causes it but I have this bug with clothes that show cleavage, I'm using all the patches though AGOT+, AOTK and AMSB CBO patches are from 1.18. I'm having this issue as well. Anyone have any idea what might be causing it?
LordofSouls Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Love your mod <3 Heads up though, the AGOT+ patch is bugging the clothes and letting some with no clothes. Such as but not limited to: Eddard Stark, Tyrion Lannister...
TheAnswer772 Posted August 28 Posted August 28 17 hours ago, csirke128 said: Hi, yea unfortunately the way they implemented the new throne room switching, it breaks CBO, because it means I cannot force a throne room change to the bedroom from scripts. So the workaround now is when you open the court room, it will quickly open the throne room selection tab, and hit reset to default, so the scripting can take effect. Otherwise it would try do the CBO sex event in the throne room, and that doesnt work. I'll later try see if I can save the chosen throne room, and switch back to it at the end of the sex scene, but its low prio. (the main issue, is that all of these are done through ui scripting, which is not the same as game scripting, and is more restrictive) thx for replying i figured it had something to do with that lol but i thought i would see if anyone had mentioned it kinda thing. thanks for replying appreciate all you do for the community
PauloBrunosPS98 Posted August 28 Posted August 28 I don't know if it's CBO or this Compatch, but some of my dragon's have a weird thing on their portrait, like the wings of a white dragon. I loaded my game with only AGOT, AGOT Submod Core and Legacy of Valyria + Compatch with CBO and CBO Compatch and got the bug. When I removed CBO and CBO Compatch it went back to normal. When it was bugged, some of the dragons had that white wing showing up while others didn't. When I removed the mods, no dragons had that anymore. First picture is with the mod, where Balerion had that weird stuff and the other dragon didnt. Second pick is without the mod where none of them have it.
DarksideRevan Posted August 29 Posted August 29 On 8/27/2026 at 11:38 AM, 2niteImFake said: I'm having this issue as well. Anyone have any idea what might be causing it? What I did was reduce breast size from carn_tits.txt file in the CBO folder and make sure your load order is correct. On 8/28/2026 at 7:16 PM, PauloBrunosPS98 said: I don't know if it's CBO or this Compatch, but some of my dragon's have a weird thing on their portrait, like the wings of a white dragon. I loaded my game with only AGOT, AGOT Submod Core and Legacy of Valyria + Compatch with CBO and CBO Compatch and got the bug. When I removed CBO and CBO Compatch it went back to normal. When it was bugged, some of the dragons had that white wing showing up while others didn't. When I removed the mods, no dragons had that anymore. First picture is with the mod, where Balerion had that weird stuff and the other dragon didnt. Second pick is without the mod where none of them have it. I have the same issue and haven't seen a fix, looks like it's only the male dragons that this happens to though for some reason, guessing it has to do with the new dragon customization from AGOT v5.1.
fablo21 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 On 8/25/2026 at 2:44 AM, gao666 said: Anyone have a good extensive mods collection json file that works well with this?I installed it myself, but it keeps crashing and won't load. Yeah right there with you. I tried disabling all the cbo related mods in my collection one by one but no luck. The game just keeps crashing during launch.
iriswestrus Posted September 4 Posted September 4 im having an issue where it's messing up some dnas, disabled everything but agot and cbo, could be the agot+ compatch as well
enroht Posted September 7 Posted September 7 is statues required for this mod to work? the base statues mod is abandoned and not up to date with the rest of ck3
pottman Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) Is this happening because AGOT added two more Free Cities, and this hasn't been updated yet? Edited September 10 by pottman
enroht Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, enroht said: No characters in window when making love this is my load order
DarksideRevan Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) On 9/10/2026 at 8:32 PM, enroht said: this is my load order Are both characters over 18? This usually happens to me when doing this on 16/17 year old characters, even though they are adults in AGOT's education system they still need to be 18 for nudity. On 9/10/2026 at 6:26 AM, pottman said: Is this happening because AGOT added two more Free Cities, and this hasn't been updated yet? What I did to resolve this was copy paste the missing armors from the AGOT folder to the CBO AGOT folder and it worked, keep in mind it might clip in some places (depends on the armor) but at least it appears. Edited September 15 by DarksideRevan
iriswestrus Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) On 9/15/2026 at 10:48 AM, DarksideRevan said: What I did to resolve this was copy paste the missing armors from the AGOT folder to the CBO AGOT folder and it worked, keep in mind it might clip in some places (depends on the armor) but at least it appears. where do you find the armors? Edited September 16 by iriswestrus
pottman Posted September 16 Posted September 16 12 hours ago, DarksideRevan said: What I did to resolve this was copy paste the missing armors from the AGOT folder to the CBO AGOT folder and it worked, keep in mind it might clip in some places (depends on the armor) but at least it appears. How do I do that? Where do you find the files?
xzktovashe Posted September 17 Posted September 17 i have a question about coloring clothes from the mod i was just messing around with the cbo clothes and i had issues with, for example, the whole underwear things from top to bottom being blue tried to add some emblems and it kinda worked trough diffuse, but the color is still either black or blue i just dont get how to change it all, how to properly do it all does anyone know?
Ashkald Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) Guys, any idea why using the compat patch makes eyelashes look like this? If I disable the compat patch it looks like this, but adding eyelash extensions does nothing. Is CBO just not up to date? Load order Edited September 19 by Ashkald Adding load order.
ds256 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) Is update of AGOT+ and AGOT LOV compatibility patches planned? Both were last updated on March 28th and seem outdated. AGOT+ crashes the game without patch. But patch makes 25% all characters naked and messes court rooms, like half of them becomes North court room. Running game without AGOT LOV doesn't crash game. But with patch it also messes court rooms only in different manner. Edited September 22 by ds256 updated
Karthusjojo Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/22/2026 at 1:32 AM, ds256 said: Is update of AGOT+ and AGOT LOV compatibility patches planned? Both were last updated on March 28th and seem outdated. AGOT+ crashes the game without patch. But patch makes 25% all characters naked and messes court rooms, like half of them becomes North court room. Running game without AGOT LOV doesn't crash game. But with patch it also messes court rooms only in different manner. i agree, also mine seems to have a problem with ruins were i cannot interact with them no matter what
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now