AGOT CBO Patch

CBO compatibility patch for A Game of Thrones mod. Compatibility patches for AGOT+, AOTK and LOTD as well, these require AGOT Submod Core.

Here be clipping issues... ?

1.12.1 requires "CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix" until CBO is updated, which also requires Carnalitas 2.5

https://mega.nz/file/Jl9RnbhK#u0d_x4a6JI84-oaRooZA_VRYPkGcYk0IOpLdqp2wNyU

Converted all the meshes to CBO rig, and generated the blend shapes for the clothes. There are probably still some clipping issues, but i think i caught most of them.

I haven't been able to replicate all the CBO blending shapes, like penis_max, so the legwear instead will hide the penis.

Changes:

common/bookmark_portraits:

common/dna_data:

Added the CBO dnas to these files. Since the dna_data is 20Mb in the original mod, doing this by hand would be rather cumbersome, so wrote a script that adds the CBO genes and randomizes their values based on how the distribution was set in ethnicities_portraits (it doesnt read the ethnicities_portraits file, i converted the values into some if statements in the script)

common/ethnicities:

Merged the CBO and AGOT files

common/genes:

Disabled CBO changes to clothing genes, except legwear for the shoes

common\scripted_triggers:

Merged changes between Carnalitas and AGOT

events:

Merged changes between Carnalitas and AGOT

gfx/court_scene:

Merged the court cultures, for the new added courts it will default to western bedroom court for make love action.

gfx/portraits/accessories:

Added some of the CBO tags to the new clothes, to solve some of the clipping issues

gfx/portraits/portrait_modifiers:

gfx/portraits/trait_portrait_modifiers:

Merged the CBO and AGOT changes, making sure that AGOT changes will take precedence.

Overwrote CBO files that don't make sense, like religious ones, as AGOT removes the original religions.

Merged cbo_shoes, so that shoes are equipped only on vanilla legwear.

gfx/models/portraits/attachments:

Re exported the main mesh files, and recreated the blending shapes based on the CBO body blending shapes (ill leave a comment in the forum thread about a tutorial for this)

Changes the .asset files to include the new blending shapes

gfx/models/portraits/female_head:

gfx/models/portraits/male_head:

Merged the CBO and AGOT changes

gui:

Merged the Carnalitas and AGOT changes, might have missed some of the AGOT things, the window_character.gui is quite messing to resolve

Load Order:

AGOT

AGOT Submod Core (Optional)

AOTK (Optional)

LOTD (Optional)

AGOT+ (Optional)

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix 1.6+

AGOT CBO Patch

AGOT LOTD CBO Patch (Optional)

AGOT ATOK CBO Patch (Optional)

AGOT+ CBO Patch (Optional)

Carnalitas AGOT Compatibility 0.2 (Optional)

Carnalitas Love Reimagined 0.4.2 (Optional)

Better Barbershop (Optional)

For the screenshots, i used Fair Ladies and Fair Lords mods at the end of the load order.

Compatibility:

Base Game: 1.11.5, AGOT: 0.2.0, CBO: 1.8.4, AGOT CBO Patch: 1.2.1
Base Game: 1.11.5, AGOT: 0.2.1, CBO: 1.8.4, AGOT CBO Patch: 1.3

Base Game: 1.12.*, AGOT: 0.2.2, CBO: 1.8.4 + Unofficial fix, AGOT CBO Patch 2.0

Base Game: 1.12.*, AGOT: 0.2.3, CBO: 1.8.4 + Unofficial fix, AGOT CBO Patch 2.1+

Base Game: 1.12.*, AGOT: 0.2.4, CBO: 1.8.4 + Unofficial fix, AGOT CBO Patch 2.2+

Old files can be found at https://mega.nz/folder/xt9BDK4B#1fQHnDCBCoNQYz0itR3oRw

Optional files:

AGOT Vanilla CBO 1.0.zip:

This is a skeleton mod, that lets you use AGOT assets without AGOT.

The assets are not provided, you still need to download the original mod, and get the assets there.

Steps to use the mod:

Copy the folder "attachments" from AGOT at "[steam install directory]\steamapps\workshop\content\1158310\2962333032\gfx\models\portraits", into "AGOT Vanilla CBO\gfx\models\portraits" folder.
Copy the folder "attachments" from AGOT CBO Patch at "AGOT CBO Patch\gfx\models\portraits" into "AGOT Vanilla CBO\gfx\models\portraits" foler, and overwrite existing files.

Copy the folder "accessory_variations" from AGOT at "[steam install directory]\steamapps\workshop\content\1158310\2962333032\gfx\portraits" into "AGOT Vanilla CBO\gfx\portraits"
Copy the folder "accessories" from AGOT at "[steam install directory]\steamapps\workshop\content\1158310\2962333032\gfx\portraits" into "AGOT Vanilla CBO\gfx\portraits"
Copy the folder "accessories" from AGOT CBO Patch at "mod\AGOT CBO Patch\gfx\portraits\accessories" into "AGOT Vanilla CBO\gfx\portraits" foler, and overwrite existing files.

Remove the file from folder "accessories" named "clothes.txt"

Add the mod to your load order after CBO.

The mod adds new categories to the barbershop, and you can select AGOT clothes. (make sure to select no clothes in the non AGOT categories)

Edited by csirke128

Nice work even if I am not bothered currently with AGOT, they did ad Essos.

So those who want to try AGOT now before it gets broken again in next DLC release. better do so.

But noneless that was tons of work, all cause CBO is the only one with a different mesh. 

1 hour ago, Kekmongus said:

Don't know if you are using royal court DLC but the special throne rooms (Iron Throne, casterly Rock and Pyke) aren't working. Iremember this being an issue when mange originally made a compatch.

Can you check the added patch? I forgot to include it, its in the download section.

Here you didn't do that one correctly or maybe it was in base AGOT file, but the unlikely gown dynastic pointed to royal doublet, instead of unlikely dress blends and shapes. 

Also you do need to include the AGOT base gfx/potraits/accessory_variations into the AGOT CBO Compatibility Patch.

Or else CBO accessory_variations will be used first. especially for the mourning dress. 

Since I still haven't played AGOT CK3, I am just using the clothings as standalone into the base game. 

female_clothes_secular_unlikely_gown_dynastic_01.asset

39 minutes ago, Drake_Hound said:

Here you didn't do that one correctly or maybe it was in base AGOT file, but the unlikely gown dynastic pointed to royal doublet, instead of unlikely dress blends and shapes. 

Also you do need to include the AGOT base gfx/potraits/accessory_variations into the AGOT CBO Compatibility Patch.

Or else CBO accessory_variations will be used first. especially for the mourning dress.

female_clothes_secular_unlikely_gown_dynastic_01.asset 5.63 kB · 0 downloads

Yea, I checked the base mod, and its correct there, so it was my mistake. The asset files were done by copy pasting from previous one, and then just replacing the start of the strings, seems like here i copied from the wrong file. Ill update in the mod.

Not sure if i get what you mean by accessory variations, as far as i understand, those are things you specify in the asset files, and as long as the names dont conflict (which i dont see happening between CBO and AGOT), there should be no issues.

I guess if you are using the assets without the AGOT mod, you will need to include the textures from the base mod, i left those out to save space, since they dont cause any conflict.

Since I still haven't played AGOT CK3, I am just using the clothings as standalone into the base game. 

Just stay away from the cloaks :)

The current method i use now with the blending shape transfers really doesn't create good results. Working on CFP now and its even more obvious with the cloaks in that mod.

Maybe i need to reverse engineer how Mange did the blending shapes for cloaks, or just do it by hand. (maybe he did it by hand?)

Edited by csirke128

This is only my assumption, don't take it as FACT, so this is really a assumption.

He probaly bent the model with the hand cause he wanted those HIGH HEELS... then something went wrong and he kept going. 

Anyway LazyIcarus has a base model for male and female with the right rig in the clothing mods. also included in her mod forum post I added the tool needed to blend shape automatically. (so incase people can't pay) just download it from there and her clothing files from steam, or her links.. and should make life easier. 

Anyway then update her clothings files for her ;) shouldn't take more then 30 min to do index numbers and portrait accessoires and portrait modifier.

Don't tell me you did all this with the hand too :( I am a lazy git I admit it so my flaw in life... that I am too lazy to lift a finger unless I get motivated. 

(aside from having tons of other things more pressing to do in real life) 

I added the tool needed to blend shape automatically.

Such magic exits? :O

Took me 5-10 min per cloth item to create the blending shapes. I guess i could save some more time if it does it automatically, but i got really good at typing out the blending shape names :D

shouldn't take more then 30 min to do index numbers and portrait accessoires and portrait modifier

I assumed the reason these compatibility patches dont exists or are not up to date, is because its a pain to create the mesh files.

Then again, merging headgear file for EPE took me 2-3 hours of ctrl+c ctrl+v. I was too lazy to write a script for it yet, but i guess its unavoidable.

18 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Can you check the added patch? I forgot to include it, its in the download section.

Courts works fine. But going into court view I saw that all characters who wear vanilla legwear were barefeet. It's been some time since i dove into the books but I don't remember anything about leaving shoes at the door being a common custom. Probably caused by mange splitting the "standard" legwear into actual pants and shoes since AGOT only references the legwear.

Edited by Kekmongus
1 hour ago, Kekmongus said:

Courts works fine. But going into court view I saw that all characters who wear vanilla legwear were barefeet. It's been some time since i dove into the books but I don't remember anything about leaving shoes at the door being a common custom. Probably caused by mange splitting the "standard" legwear into actual pants and shoes since AGOT only references the legwear.

Thanks for the heads up, added the fix in downloads section for AGOT and AGOT+

Added back the gene changes related to leagwear, and made it so that characters will wear no shoes when the legwear is added in by AGOT.

If by any chance you're up for it, I'd love for this to be compatible with Legacy of the Dragon clothing pack on Steam for High Valerian attire. Fantastic mod, been using it on my recent playthrough and only really noticed an issue with small feet for some shoes, but it appears I either missed a secondary patch that you've added or you fixed it in the recent update based on your update notes! Appreciate the hard work!

2 hours ago, Iopy said:

If by any chance you're up for it, I'd love for this to be compatible with Legacy of the Dragon clothing pack on Steam for High Valerian attire. Fantastic mod, been using it on my recent playthrough and only really noticed an issue with small feet for some shoes, but it appears I either missed a secondary patch that you've added or you fixed it in the recent update based on your update notes! Appreciate the hard work!

Hi, ill look into it.

There are some small feet issues in CBO itself as well, but not maybe the issue you are talking about is just missing meshes for some new clothes, which could be solved.

13 hours ago, Iopy said:

Hi, took a bit longer than expected, but made a patch. If there are other submodules that would be worth converting, let me know. (and ofc if you see some issues)

Hi! Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the throne rooms for Casterly Rock and the Iron Throne are showing the Pyke throne room instead. Followed the recommended load order and am using the 1.2 patches. Everything else is working great. Thank you!

10 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Hi, took a bit longer than expected, but made a patch. If there are other submodules that would be worth converting, let me know. (and ofc if you see some issues)

Awesome man! Thank you!

1 hour ago, HugeChungus said:

Hi! Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the throne rooms for Casterly Rock and the Iron Throne are showing the Pyke throne room instead. Followed the recommended load order and am using the 1.2 patches. Everything else is working great. Thank you!

Hi, forgot to include the court grandeur merges, now it should work.

AGOT CBO Court Scene fix 2.zip

just had one of the lechery tour event fire and saw that naked characters still retain their spherical clothed breast shapes when undressed by events instead of the "natural variations" of CBO. Kinda looks like boobjobs on characters with larger busts.