Looking for a SL Animation Pack Collection

Hey fellas, i found over a year ago a mod here, it was a collection of several animation packs packed in one mod that i could install through MO2

Ā 

Im looking for it because i manually downloaded animations and i have issues with it.

Does anyone know what mod im talkin about or can me recommend me a similiar All in one animation pack mod?

15 minutes ago, ammasah said:

i manually downloaded animations and i have issues with it.

Ā 

I realize this is not the technical support forum, but the most common thing we see over there related to this is people not reading the FNIS output - your answer is most likely there. Installing SL animation packs isn't exactly complicated.

20 minutes ago, traison said:

Ā 

I realize this is not the technical support forum, but the most common thing we see over there related to this is people not reading the FNIS output - your answer is most likely there. Installing SL animation packs isn't exactly complicated.

Ā 

you are right, its not complicated. But im still looking for this animation pack collection.

7 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Virtually all of the animations here come in packs and all animation packs can be installed via MO2 so try looking in the relevant download section.

thats not what i meant, it was a collection of like 10+ animation packs, it was likeĀ  a all in one pack

53 minutes ago, ammasah said:

thats not what i meant, it was a collection of like 10+ animation packs, it was likeĀ  a all in one pack

Get the separate ones. MAinly cause if any one of them gets updated you can't get them unless this magic all in one pack is updated. I remember that the all in one pack didn't get get updates. Might of even have been abandoned by whoever did it...