Nude Mod request for Tomb Raider I-III Remastered

3 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

image.png.ffe0104263736198ec44b535a91909f0.png

Since there was not a complete nude mod as it should be (with mesh editing not just textures) I decided to return the game since I bought it for the nude mods and since I didn't have them I prefer to get my money back

Dude, be patient. It will happen. Just give it like a couple weeks or so. People are hard at work on it.

2 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Dude, be patient. It will happen. Just give it like a couple weeks or so. People are hard at work on it.

Yeah I agree, it's still way too early to give up. But I also agree we shouldn't have to settle for simple texture edits. It looks like there are multiple outfits within the files that feature Lara in different states of undress, such as the nightgown outfit seen in the photo mode. There's several where she is barefoot, bare-legged, and gloveless, so plenty to work with. I'm also curious as to whether the way the photo mode handles the outfit changes is by swapping out full models or by using one model for the body and by hiding the geometry of her clothing. If it is the latter there may be a mostly or fully nude model of Lara that modders will want to get their hands on. Looking at the skin texture could also tip you off as to how much of her body is actually modeled underneath her clothing. Unfortunately it seems like the current bottle-neck is the difficulty in working with the format of the files, but I'm sure someone will crack the code soon.

8 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

image.png.ffe0104263736198ec44b535a91909f0.png

Since there was not a complete nude mod as it should be (with mesh editing not just textures) I decided to return the game since I bought it for the nude mods and since I didn't have them I prefer to get my money back

It's been out 3 fuckin days ffs...

You have to give people some chance to get these things done, someone needs to make the damn mod tools first, so people can easily edit/mod things in a non-shitty way

Edited by zing
1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Does anyone have the   Offensive Warning mod removal? it has now been banned on nexusmods   AKA    WoknessMods   LOL

Heared about that. What a bs. I wonder this was released anyway. Classical Tomb Raider is the SJW worst nightmare. 
I do not want to know what CD has in store for the next main installment. "body positive raider" 😂

Edited by Albertros
15 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Well I think it still might be some time before we actually see a fully nude Lara in these remasters but this is a good start.

It is as much as this person was able too do and not more then that. Someone would need too fill out the missing and important parts for Lara too complete the nude raider Legacy haha🤭

The tool for importing models has been made. Won't be long now.

3 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Éste acaba de recibir una actualización. Se ve mucho mejor ahora.

Incredible now if it has complete nudity, I really regret having returned the game I should have waited a little longer like the others said... Now I'm waiting for them to dump it for PS4 and play from there with these mods for while I get it download

25 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

Incredible now if it has complete nudity, I really regret having returned the game I should have waited a little longer like the others said... Now I'm waiting for them to dump it for PS4 and play from there with these mods for while I get it download

Just buy it again, if you got your money back.