Slof begins her modding!

"Because it doesn't have exaggerated proportions (i.e. big boobs) or so she said "

So then we should be expecting her to release a male small phallus mod? :)

exactly, i cant stand slof. shes probably fat in real life and cant stand good looking female npcs in her game. not saying she isnt talented...SHE IS. very talented. just a big hypocrite

That type of personal insult is completely uncalled for! I assume you're a big dicked, chiseled specimen of a male then? She has every right to her opinions and if it wasn't for people constantly bothering her to convert her outfits to big tit versions maybe she wouldn't be so harsh about the HGEC body.

Her stuff is gorgeous (even if not all to my tastes) and she's under no obligation to anyone for anything.

I'm a female (btw NOT fat IRL like you seem to think all opinionated women are) and play as a female - I like HGEC and to be sexy, but find anything more than E-cup a bit absurd (but to each their own).

I hope this kind of rudeness stops.

That type of personal insult is completely uncalled for! I assume you're a big dicked' date=' chiseled specimen of a male then? She has every right to her opinions and if it wasn't for people constantly bothering her to convert her outfits to big tit versions maybe she wouldn't be so harsh about the HGEC body.

Her stuff is gorgeous (even if not all to my tastes) and she's under no obligation to anyone for anything.

I'm a female (btw NOT fat IRL like you seem to think all opinionated women are) and play as a female - I like HGEC and to be sexy, but find anything more than E-cup a bit absurd (but to each their own).

[/quote']

so shes not a hypocrite then? she cant stand the way the hgec body looks but then she makes boners that are ten inches long? and then complains about the unrealisticness of the mods i use to make on nexus in my comments section for no reason other than to voice her opinion? yes shes talented, but personally i dont like her...problem?

fyi i am a fine chiseled male specimin, but i dont have a ten inch penis like in slofs mods. however i dont go to all her mod pages and post about how unrealistic it is. she says hgec has unrealistic proportions...so does every man have a six pack and a monster penis? see my point?

ive never liked her because shes never been civil to me

i can´t realy see how her mods are supposed to be "gay"..i mean she says herself that her mods are glorifing the male body and what it has to offer but they still interrested me and i must say that her mods are great..my MW game became so much more better cloth wise as the normal mage robes sucked ass in my oppinion. I don´t got her shop to work properly on oblivion but from what i was able to get i liked it and well...you can always wear her clothes with a female char too..you just have to fiddle around with them a bit

does she have reasoning beyond personal feelings? technical reasons like HGEC isn't very good?

or is it just a case of not finding the female body attractive?

She thinks that the HGEC body is unrealistic. She even went so far to proudly announce in the comment section of Apachiis Heroes Store that she removed the only female vendor in the mod' date=' which uses the HGEC body.

The only female body Slof sometimes supports is Robert's Female body. Because it doesn't have exaggerated proportions (i.e. big boobs) or so she said iirc.

[/quote']

LOL okay... she can't be serious, this is a game with dragons orcs and magic in it...

she can handle all that but big boobs? NO! THAT IS GOING TOO FAR!!1111oneone!!eleven

i like her mods but basing your like of a mod on how "realistic" it is ,is completely absurd.

of course i've seen reams of stupid reasons for disliking a mod that uses crappy reasoning like this before. people should just be honest and say it doesn't fit their tastes and be done with it.

trying to justify aesthetic tastes is a fools game.

made all the worst via trying to argue from realism in a video game, more so when her mods are pretty unrealistic to begin with lol.

how painfully hypocritical.

so shes not a hypocrite then? she cant stand the way the hgec body looks but then she makes boners that are ten inches long? and then complains about the unrealisticness of the mods i use to make on nexus in my comments section for no reason other than to voice her opinion? yes shes talented, but personally i dont like her...problem?

fyi i am a fine chiseled male specimin, but i dont have a ten inch penis like in slofs mods. however i dont go to all her mod pages and post about how unrealistic it is. she says hgec has unrealistic proportions...so does every man have a six pack and a monster penis? see my point?

No one says you have to like her - and if she's been rude to you that's a good reason not to like her. But then why post in this thread at all? And if you take the high road and don't post in all her mod pages why start with the personal insults now? (I mean "she must be fat because she doesn't like bit tits and only women with big tits are good-looking? , really....)

That type of personal insult is completely uncalled for! I assume you're a big dicked' date=' chiseled specimen of a male then? She has every right to her opinions and if it wasn't for people constantly bothering her to convert her outfits to big tit versions maybe she wouldn't be so harsh about the HGEC body.[/quote']

or she could come back to reality and realize that despite her contributions to the community she is not the prima donna of the modding world and all her complaints do is just make her look like a royal cunt.

she has a right to her opinion, so does everyone else, and everyone else doesn't give a shit if she doesn't like the big boobed bodies, just like she doesn't give a shit about the opinion of every moron that whines at her to make big boobed mods.

it is her own problem if she acts like a twat, no one but her own choice.

good for her, she can go shut up and stop whinging on about other peoples mods too.

it is a fantasy game, people have different definition of fantasy. some people like what goes for realistic in their game and some people like shitting dick nipples and giant cocks fucking anthropomorphic animal people and tentacles.

the rudeness will stop when people stop trying to force others to conform to their tastes by whining about it all the time.

she is a hypocrite, i bet she got an equal amount of crap for her giant cock mods, and whined about it just as much.

some people lack one thing it seems:introspection.

so shes not a hypocrite then? she cant stand the way the hgec body looks but then she makes boners that are ten inches long? and then complains about the unrealisticness of the mods i use to make on nexus in my comments section for no reason other than to voice her opinion? yes shes talented' date=' but personally i dont like her...problem?

[/quote']

No one says you have to like her - and if she's been rude to you that's a good reason not to like her. But then why post in this thread at all? And if you take the high road and don't post in all her mod pages why start with the personal insults now? (I mean "she must be fat because she doesn't like bit tits and only women with big tits are good-looking? , really....)

because she annoys me. im not taking the high road. i felt like voicing my opinion. go ahead and voice yours

I apologize for my comment to those who actually appreciates her mods because there wasn't much truth in it but Slof annoys me because she seems like a grumpy feminist, and I already got that opinion supported here. She didn't even want to reply to a small request I made. Not even a "sorry can't do that". But her mods has quality and as I recall it she did a giger armor that was worth a look. I don't know about all her mods.

I'm a big fan of the HGEC body and I think females in games should be sexy(most of them at least), nothing wrong in that. Men in games can also be sexy for all I care. After Apachii heroes store with all those fetish pieces, excuse me if I'm not expecting much from Slof's modding but go ahead and surprise me. :)

I don't know... maybe I'm just old fashioned or something but is it just me that finds it somewhat appalling that in just about every thread dedicated to a specific modder that shows up anymore, it ends up being filled with more comments from people bashing the person creating the mods and loses track of the reason it was posted for in the first place... which happens to be to provide information about current and new mods from said modder.

While I will agree 100% that everyone has the right to their own opinion, I also feel it is their responsibility to voice that opinion in the correct place. Nothing about this thread asked if anyone liked Slof, it was made to inform people that she has mods out there and where to find them.

Its not that I don't expect it, it's more so that it always appears to show up where it's not necessary. It's not like the title of this thread or any thread said "Slof begins skyrim mods and what do you think of her as a person". I don't know, like I said... maybe I'm just old fashioned.

Besides, I'm sure everyone has seen the phrase, "fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics."

Well to answer everyone's questions, and going from memory, I can tell you why Slof isn't keen on HGEC. Note that she used to allow attributed conversions of stuff to any body mod, until the children broke her down.

She used to, and still does get endless 'You Gay %&^%&$^$^$^! Why can't you mod for a proper body like HGEC'? messages, when they reach her.

After a spell of seriously poor health, due in part to the stress of such endless and clueless whines, and in some cases real venom, she decided to not take any more emails, comments and to blanket ban conversions to most body types. Which included HGEC, which she now associates with people she has no respect for, so she has a poor opinion of its users. Unfair? Perhaps, but understandable.

Those of you who condemn her, might try putting yourself in her shoes? A woman, condemned for modding that she prefers, told she ought to be doing other stuff to be a propper man, and having her geometry ripped off without credit? We've all seen Slofs stuff without any attribution and used without permission. I can tell you she never gave permission for LoversPK to use her male genitals!!! (Which come in all sizes and configurations by the way, not just 10 inch size.)

It's not really understandable. Not everyone who uses the HGEC body is a twat. In fact, I would say it's quite the opposite. Trolls and mentally retarded people are most of the time a very small minority. A very loud minority, mind you, but still.

Another point is if you let those comments harm you to the point were they have a negative impact on your health, you should really think about getting professional help.

Ryanhabs, thank you for reintroducing some civility to this thread.

Those of you here bashing Slof personally, SHAME ON YOU!

Bashing her here only diminishes the respect (often quite high respect) that readers of your negative post have for you.

The only truth I see in this thread is that Slof is a talented artist and modder.

That's all that needs be said!

I tend to try to stay of the mind set that if you have nothing good to say about a mod, you shouldn't be saying anything at all.

If you like a mod, but have constructive criticism that's a different story. But in case it HASN'T been said....

Everyone on here regardless of whether or not they like/love Slof's mods should have the common sense to RESPECT her mods. After all it's Slof's BONERZ that was used in all of the fricken Lovers PK mods. Yea...all those different types of boners...all Slof's doing.

Now imagine your male PC humping that NPC without any junk for a while.

But yea. I'm going to stay away from doing any personality checks or anything like that. After all everyone has their own opinions about others. It would just be nice if we try to continue to avoid drama here at the LL.

Now imagine your male PC humping that NPC without any junk for a while.

Slightly off topic' date=' but you know what? I'd be [b']fine [/b]with that. I was quite happy with the old sexlivion anims where you were in 1st person view throughout, and when I'm in 3rd person, I tend to rotate the view so I can't see the penetration anyway. Partly because it tends not to line up properly, but more because there are some things I'd sooner see suggested than made explicit.

Which isn't to knock Slof's work in any way. of course. Just something that occurred to me.

She speaks badly of people who use a certain female body model and not just snide comments either, not just a small amount of hgec users, all of them.I would rather somebody else made a new penis mesh and that was used. Basil? I'll feed his ass to a dragon. I won't be using anything of hers. I have been insulted by her and her cronies one time too many.

I'm in the same boat as DorkDiva.

Slof made some good mods and she's helped out on Roberts, but overall she really isn't worth dealing with. I wouldn't call her a feminist and be done with it - people really associate that term with the wrong people - but she's more like what the japanese call "Fujoshi."

A fujoshi is a woman who endlessly fawns over gay men and thinks that straight couples are gross - if it's not containing homosexual males they want nothing to do with it. They ship men together who aren't normally gay and write lots of gay fanfiction.

Slof doesn't want to see any beautiful man on woman action of any sort, so women that are unrealisticly shaped in ways that are meant to be attractive she will actively fight against, and supports mods for the very modest, bland robert's female bodyshape that contains no support for jiggle animations or anything like that. This is also partly her "Revenge" to fight against the sexy female stuff by trying to combat it by not supporting the sexy mods with her clothing mods.

The very few times I've spoken with her she was very rude to me too, I was one of the many that asked if she could put back up her khajiit texture mod for HGEC, since she had done it before but taken it down later on.

I have to say, I never had any issues with her and the 1 time I did contact her about something, she replied in a mature and reasonable manner. I can understand hostility if she has been rude to people in the past and wouldn't fault anyone for disliking her for it, but she was nice to me and I have no issues with her.

As far as being feminist or fujoshi, thats her personal business, I just like the some of textures.

You guys should not be burning artistic bridges over personality issues. Let me summarize a different viewpoint. Artists have always been eccentric in some way shape or form. Expressing that unusual mentality via canvas or other graphical forms is really what deserves appreciation. I think everyone here knows that some pretty famous artists, were pretty frickin' (did I say frickin.. lol ..shit I'm old) GONZO. Anyway, my point is, who gives a shit what personality someone spews, if they do honorable good work that people appreciate. In this community I think keeping the good, and throwing out the bad should apply to old comments, as well as keepin your hard drive clean. I hate hearin' or readin' old shit over and over. As much as I like all of you guys and gals, about the only thing I would say about slof, is the over emphasis she puts on sexual preference is a bit much. Otherwise, business as usual.

Okay yea... I started the thread to let people know that Slof was modding for Skyrim and of course it morphs and takes on a life of its own in a complete 180.

As far as personal problems go, I don't give a rat's ass if she's fat or pretty, feminist or not, gay or straight; it's the work that counts and she does a fantastic job. The same could be said for Volkswagen, the autobahn or the Bauhaus - it's not like just because Hitler started those that everyone starts a boycott against them or complains about WWII just because the subject is brought up. Neigh, people enjoy the products and ignore the creator - point being to stop complaining about Slof and just enjoy her products. This thread was not meant to become a feeding grounds for the Trolls, but simply to reminisce in Slof's excellent work and reflect upon her new releases.

So you'd rather have a dead forum? It's just natural that people want to state their opinions and arguments. And it doesn't make them trolls just because they don't agree with you.

I agree that the insults against Slof were not needed, but other than that I don't see a problem with a thread that evolves. It's the users that make the thread/forum, not the other way around.