SexLab Expressions - Submit MFG Presets

You left off the MFG command, it's "MFG Expression 2 100", not "Expression 2 100".  That means the file is very easily fixed though, just add "MFG " to the beginning of every line.

.. epic-facepalm2.jpg

MFG Expression 2 100

MFG Modifier 6 20

MFG Modifier 7 20

MFG Modifier 12 30

MFG Modifier 13 30

MFG Phoneme 5 50

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last Question..

you may be able to upload multiple expression text files in the Skyrim folder to have more than one expression can be called from the MFG console?

if you can, as you do ?  :blush:

You left off the MFG command, it's "MFG Expression 2 100", not "Expression 2 100".  That means the file is very easily fixed though, just add "MFG " to the beginning of every line.

.. epic-facepalm2.jpg

MFG Expression 2 100

MFG Modifier 6 20

MFG Modifier 7 20

MFG Modifier 12 30

MFG Modifier 13 30

MFG Phoneme 5 50

Last Question..

you may be able to upload multiple expression text files in the Skyrim folder to have more than one expression can be called from the MFG console?

As many files as you can make unique names.

.. epic-facepalm2.jpg

MFG Expression 2 100

MFG Modifier 6 20

MFG Modifier 7 20

MFG Modifier 12 30

MFG Modifier 13 30

MFG Phoneme 5 50

Last Question..

As many files as you can make unique names.

But if I want to switch to another expression using the Bat command, the txt file need to be renamed as to draw the facial expression you want ?

for example, names of text files: Blisd.1 or Bliss.SAD, bliss.Happy2 etc..?

YOu can use the ECE expressions to get emotions too but I don't know if it'll be as compatible as using mfg(unless they're similar somehow, I've no idea). Anyways, ahegao pls (plz excuse the cursor)

hmt3.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

That looks amazing...

Mind sharing the mfg configuration?

The pose mod too lol.

YOu can use the ECE expressions to get emotions too but I don't know if it'll be as compatible as using mfg(unless they're similar somehow, I've no idea). Anyways, ahegao pls (plz excuse the cursor)

hmt3.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

That looks amazing...

Mind sharing the mfg configuration?

The pose mod too lol.

The pose is from Ero Idle Spell optional solo erotic poses :

-Main file: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19-fnis-ero-idle-spell/

- Solo Erotic Poses add-on: http://skup.dip.jp/up/up04179.zip

If you want to check other idle/animation mods, I've posted a compilation of links here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24882-poses-and-animations-in-general-a-compilation-of-links/

It didn't prosper much as a thread, but it's still a nice place to put things together ^_^

Facial animations are completely broken for me in the latest sexlab version (1.35) and I think it has something to do with the switch-over to this.

I either get poker face straight actors in my anims (no matter what options I choose in the facial expressions menu)... or odd mouth twitiching with no other facial expressions.

Anyone know a fix? And yes I have started a new game.

Yeah ! That could be great to actually give to players/testers the right to modify the expressions used by sexlab framework !

Like some text file we could customize and use as a reference for the expressions during animations !

This way anyone would be able to create its own expressions file and share it with the community !

Well you can actually save a preset for your face using mfg console. Just set your phoneme and modifiers with the console in game, then write "mfg save "Filename"", just put anything you want instead of "filename", then it automatically creates a txt. document somewhere in your data folder. Then setting "bat "filename"" in the console will charge this exact same face.
Now just to find some way to add a tab on the sexlab framework that allows you to register your own mfg txt. files, so you can browse through those you want and set them to the animatons you want ? 

Uninstalling MFG console files seemed to fix my sexlab expressions... Re-installing brought the problems back... It's definitely an incompatibility issue.

Nope, uninstalling MFG Console just means you returned to plain deadpan expressionless sex acts.  Ashal is aware of the problems by now, its been reported plenty of times so the only real need now is to just be patient and wait for a fix.

Uninstalling MFG console files seemed to fix my sexlab expressions... Re-installing brought the problems back... It's definitely an incompatibility issue.

Nope, uninstalling MFG Console just means you returned to plain deadpan expressionless sex acts.  Ashal is aware of the problems by now, its been reported plenty of times so the only real need now is to just be patient and wait for a fix.

Dude, are you really telling me what is or is not working on my game?

I'm saying uninstalling MFG got me my expressions back... It has... The expressions are sort of subtle but at least the mouths synch up to the moaning, and it's better than with the MFG files installed (including the version bundled with sexlab) the expressions are deadpan/broken, or I get the super huge mouths on males.

EDIT: I'm sorry if you guys are getting spammed with messages about this issue... but someone putting this in the "acknoweledged issues" section on the sexlab download page might help.

Dude, are you really telling me what is or is not working on my game?

I'm saying uninstalling MFG got me my expressions back... It has... The expressions are sort of subtle but at least the mouths synch up to the moaning, and it's better than with the MFG files installed (including the version bundled with sexlab) the expressions are deadpan/broken, or I get the super huge mouths on males.

EDIT: I'm sorry if you guys are getting spammed with messages about this issue... but someone putting this in the "acknoweledged issues" section on the sexlab download page might help.

I know exactly whereof I speak, I have been through and discussed this issue many times before we got a fix to the broken expressions code.

You are getting mouth sync but there is no actual expression, the conflict causing the problem right now is in fact between the expression setting and the mouth syncing. It looks like the face is rapidly cycling between the expression it is set to and the expression as it would be modified by the lip syncing action causing the chin to show a chatter. It should just be adding the lip syncing movements to the expression and returning to the set expression after the lip sync has finished instead of rapidly cycling between the two.

I'm doing some major rewrites to the expression engine in SexLab for 1.40, and I can't seem to find a conclusive answer to this, though I'm sure it's obvious I just don't know the place to look.

How many individual Phonemes and Modifiers are there?

Altho i have NFC how to mod (havent done any coding recreationally since halflife was the big thing :D) .The mfg files executed by sexlab works just fine it seems, its when a sound is called (do they execute mfg lines ?). Case in point - unselect all animations exept ap handjob and initiate - PC will get the new mfg setting Applied for every stage and it works absolutely perfectly.  Following the console - the mfg's gets executed just fine on all other anims aswell - but when "moan"  is called - it appears the batfile? (suppose that's how the mfgsets are put in) executes continiously top Down . And i assume  a Mfg reset is called at the end of every stage - causing the flat face - if so maybe calling reset as a preceding line instead could fix it altho you would exit sex with a weird face. Oddly tho it seems modifier doesnt get wiped but expression and phoneme does.

What should I do to have one eye closed..?

eyes-closed.jpg

aqua-emoticons-wink-2-8074173.jpg

I belive it's a modifier command.

mfg modifier 0 100 (left eye closed)

mfg modifier 1 100 (right eye)

you might have to go a little less than one hundred depending on the eye form you choose in char creation. Or you get weird overlap.

eyes-closed.jpg

you might have to go a little less than one hundred depending on the eye form you choose in char creation. Or you get weird overlap.

Thanks!  I'll try.. :)

but, how do I specify the right eye and the left eye ? :blush:

eyes-closed.jpg

Thanks!  I'll try.. :)

but, how do I specify the right eye and the left eye ? :blush:

It's right there, you must have had one eye closed while you were reading it :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...