SexLab Expressions - Submit MFG Presets

I hope this is not a comment on me, but i find that I like the facial expressions labelled with negative emotions more than the ones that advertise themselvds as "happy" or  "joy". This is true both of the images I see on this thread and on sexlab. The problem is that the joyful faces don't look joyful. They look constipated. But the sad or pained or angry faces seem to be feeling real emotion, and not just negative emotions. I use pained or sad faces in sexlab even (and especially) for consensual sex (I only have consensual sex), since the player and NPCs seem to be actually feeling something. The challenge is to get past the names and labels. Easy to do if you just look at the faces. My suggestion for modders and expression makers: explore the nuances of "negative" emotions and you will have better luck with the positive emotions--much better than if you try to go straight for "joy."

But then who am I to talk? Just look at my face. Is that joy or pain or agony (and for whom)?

So how do you set up exspresions for each phase of a animation? When I play around with MFG the settings keep resetting to the set exspresion for that animation.

Also I dont know what is going on but the expresions shown in the default list in the script are not teh same settings when they play out in an animation, the values are not teh same and the exspresion does not seem to do anything other than look a little sad or haf a slight frown?

What should I do to have one eye closed..?

eyes-closed.jpg

aqua-emoticons-wink-2-8074173.jpg

I belive it's a modifier command.

mfg modifier 0 100 (left eye closed)

mfg modifier 1 100 (right eye)

you might have to go a little less than one hundred depending on the eye form you choose in char creation. Or you get weird overlap.

if they do so they are both closed my eyes, to have the blink, I have to change the value of only one eye, and preferably not more than the value of 90

• 1 month later...

Female AHEOGAO/ORGASM stage 2

• Expression 4 100
  • Modifier 0 50
  • Modifier 1 30
  • Modifier 2 100
  • Modifier 4 30
  • Modifier 5 30
  • Modifier 7 10
  • Modifier 11 90
  • Modifier 12 30
  • Phoneme 3 50
  • Phoneme 8 50
  • Phoneme 14 50

Wow...Your character looks amazing :3 Mind sharing mods you used?

I'm doing some major rewrites to the expression engine in SexLab for 1.40, and I can't seem to find a conclusive answer to this, though I'm sure it's obvious I just don't know the place to look.

I sincerely hope  that the facial expressions work perfectly on the player when using TFC (toggle free camera) ? ^_^

Can we find somewhere a complete list of params for the MFG command ? I've tried on UESP, but no luck.

Do you have the Sexlab Framework installed? Use the "~" key to open the console, select any actor by clicking on them and you should see the pop ups (tab key to turn them on or off). The right hand pop up lists the phonemes (mfg phoneme) on the left and modifiers (mfg modifier) on the right with the index in the center.

mfg [modifier/phoneme/expression/reset] [index] [strength]

A wink of the left eye would be "mfg modifer 0 100", for the right eye the index would be 1 instead of 0.

Can we find somewhere a complete list of params for the MFG command ? I've tried on UESP, but no luck.

Do you have the Sexlab Framework installed? Use the "~" key to open the console, select any actor by clicking on them and you should see the pop ups (tab key to turn them on or off). The right hand pop up lists the phonemes (mfg phoneme) on the left and modifiers (mfg modifier) on the right with the index in the center.

A wink of the left eye would be "mfg modifer 0 100", for the right eye the index would be 1 instead of 0.

I take this opportunity to ask you a question, is there a way to take the controls of an NPC with the console command ?

so you can place in a very precise point, on a bed, table, Etc..

I figured this out by myself (i have already SSL active). But i can't find the exact command for the smile (for example). This is why i have posed such a question.

I take this opportunity to ask you a question, is there a way to take the controls of an NPC with the console command ?

so you can place in a very precise point, on a bed, table, Etc..

Player.TC <--- Turn off controls for the player character

select the character you want to control by clicking on them or use the PRID command

TC <--- turns on controls for the selected character

Reverse (select actor, TC and then player.TC to resume control of the player)

If you don't release control of one actor before taking control of another you may get two actors in different locations trying to do the same moves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Often enough, with some types of eyebrows textures (the ones I use most often) when changing facial expressions, eyebrows textures tend to break and and disappear in part, as if it gets inside the head, until it is back in a facial expression more regular

here are some screens of broken eyebrows textures (happens on the PC/NPCs/Follower) post-204983-0-35916100-1401486403_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-62177800-1401486429_thumb.jpg

What exactly should I do to fix it ? :-/

i have a question, for some reason since sexlab v. 157, i have the issue that my char's mouth synchro isnt working and its also only playing the "happy" expression (creeps me out sometimes). Does anyone got an idea whats wrong?

SexLab have two options for Expression:

1) Lip Synch

2) New Facial Expression

not activate both, do not work well together

the best option is new facial expression without lip synch

for better Facial Expression you can try this  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303/? :blush:

i used shinji72's ahegao face but when i use the matchmaker spell on someone it plays the regular expressions never the ahegao face i even tried disabling all of them except for the ahegao face

the funny thing is if i use the train me option in the hentai creatures mod it works every time

maybe its a matchmaker problem?

i used shinji72's ahegao face but when i use the matchmaker spell on someone it plays the regular expressions never the ahegao face i even tried disabling all of them except for the ahegao face

the funny thing is if i use the train me option in the hentai creatures mod it works every time

maybe its a matchmaker problem?

Disables all facial expressions in SexLab MCM Menu stting, when part of the animation runs the command, it must raise every time you change the stage or type of animation

Shortcut: open the console, press the srrow up, then press enter, in this way you do not have to rewrite the last command again, for other flows previously typed commands in the console, repeatedly press the Arrow up at the bottom to go back, when you exit the game, the commands you type will be erased, and then rewritten to be.