I'm having the same issue. I have everything installed in vortex and set the mods to load in that exact order but the mags are still the default textures. I've tried both your regular mod and the loose files and nothings working.

3 hours ago, nxghost said:

I'm having the same issue. I have everything installed in vortex and set the mods to load in that exact order but the mags are still the default textures. I've tried both your regular mod and the loose files and nothings working.

post your load order

• 1 month later...

Just gonna bump this up and say I'm having the same issue, when I go to the textures all your mags are there but in-game they're the originals. For me your mod is loading straight after ketaros' if that's any help?

After a bit of poking around I've noticed that the V14 F1 magazines don't seem to put any textures in the data folder for your mod to conflict with or overwrite. Now I'm not very good with this stuff but when I enabled your mod I was expecting some kind of conflict or something along those lines for me to choose in vortex?

Also one is an Esl and one is an esp (no idea if that's relevant) but yeah just trying to find differences

Edited by JuuzouSuzuya13
adding stuff

Okay so I just had a crash course in making your magazine images into a .ba file which was fun!

Tried repackaging them as that and then directly replacing the Ketaros texture file (for reference it was the New mags 2.0 version which I confirmed were appearing in-game beforehand).

After replacing the texture file with yours it still gives me the original textures of the mags so I really have no idea what's going on xD

NEVERMIND lmfao I forgot to deploy the fucking things in vortex! managed to get it working!!!! (they still have original names but idgaf about that! I'll attach the .ba file here if that's cool? and THIS is the version of the Ketaros mod I was using :)

Ketaros_NewMags - Textures.ba2

To get them working I installed the Ketaros file into Vortex like a manual download.

Opened the file in manager and then you just copy and paste the file I've linked here!

Happy hunting!

Edited by JuuzouSuzuya13
Forgot instructions