[Wip] Intimacy Project

t3589

One was from the vanilla game.  Others were from a different mod.  What I really need to do is romp around Camp McCarran and Caesar's place (can't think of the name right now  X P ) and see if other vanillas hit on me.

When you add someone to Exclude, does that eliminate just that specific ref, or does it take care of all beings with that base?

For the lazy (i.e., me):  Would you mind adding a Debug Mode: ON/OFF toggle to the black book?    I know how to get the xx<number> part of a mod but not the number after that. :blush:

1)  Fool Around:  I think embrace is broken...or something of that ilk.  It's happened before where embrace is the only thing that he will do and anything besides embrace, give in, or the occasional but not all the time kiss:lips is no.  Tried to stop.  Got Seduce.  Same thing.  Tried to stop.  Got Seduce.  Maybe this time?  Nope.  More embrace.  Try to stop.  Coerce.  Ditto.  Final just stopped it.  Met with frustration and then insulted.  Sure.  The Have Sex option was there, but if you don't want me to touch your cock...

Incidentally, Hold and Melt have never been responded to positively for me, fwiw.

2) Gifts:  The gifts container isn't being cleaned (on purpose?), so when new stuff is added, it isn't being acknowledged.  Broke a date that way.  Start of Date > Give Gift > Casual Dialog.  I imagine that not being cleared may have something to do with you wanting to keep outfits and/or weapons for them?  Contents of box: 1 brahmin steak (first gift), 2 teddy bears.

One was from the vanilla game.  Others were from a different mod.  What I really need to do is romp around Camp McCarran and Caesar's place (can't think of the name right now  X P ) and see if other vanillas hit on me.

When you add someone to Exclude, does that eliminate just that specific ref, or does it take care of all beings with that base?

For the lazy (i.e., me):  Would you mind adding a Debug Mode: ON/OFF toggle to the black book?    I know how to get the xx<number> part of a mod but not the number after that. :blush:

In my game SexoutDRT.esp is #90 in my mod list, its mod index is 5A (the right hand column in FOMM).  'SetDebugMode 1 90' = 'Debug mode has been toggled on for mod 5A'.

1)  Fool Around:  I think embrace is broken...or something of that ilk.  It's happened before where embrace is the only thing that he will do and anything besides embrace, give in, or the occasional but not all the time kiss:lips is no.  Tried to stop.  Got Seduce.  Same thing.  Tried to stop.  Got Seduce.  Maybe this time?  Nope.  More embrace.  Try to stop.  Coerce.  Ditto.  Final just stopped it.  Met with frustration and then insulted.  Sure.  The Have Sex option was there, but if you don't want me to touch your cock...

Incidentally, Hold and Melt have never been responded to positively for me, fwiw.

2) Gifts:  The gifts container isn't being cleaned (on purpose?), so when new stuff is added, it isn't being acknowledged.  Broke a date that way.  Start of Date > Give Gift > Casual Dialog.  I imagine that not being cleared may have something to do with you wanting to keep outfits and/or weapons for them?  Contents of box: 1 brahmin steak (first gift), 2 teddy bears.

Embrace = Mutual, Hold = Dom, Melt = Sub

Touch = Mutual, Grope = Dom, Fondle = Sub

Kiss = Mutual, Bite = Dom, Lick = Sub

Does it make more sense now why they only like embrace?  Sounds to me like they're only accepting mutual moves, and they don't like Dom or Sub moves.

You mean the gifts YOU give are still in the bag?  Or the gifts they give?  Their bag is disabled and enabled, and respawns items every time they gift you.  The gift bag you use to give them gifts should always be empty, otherwise something is wrong.

EDIT:  Sorry I missed your question.  Exclude just excludes that actor.

In my game SexoutDRT.esp is #90 in my mod list, its mod index is 5A (the right hand column in FOMM).  'SetDebugMode 1 90' = 'Debug mode has been toggled on for mod 5A'.

Derp.  I was thinking this was like the crazy convert base forms to decimal thing like in the TTW Companions thread.  (Which in this case is hex to dec, but somehow it seemed like it was something more than hex to dec in that thread.)

Embrace = Mutual, Hold = Dom, Melt = Sub

Touch = Mutual, Grope = Dom, Fondle = Sub

Kiss = Mutual, Bite = Dom, Lick = Sub

Huh.  I was viewing it from a technique perspective.  Kiss Chest and Neck were vetoed as well, but those were probably done in a "seriously...there's got to be something else" time after other failed attempts.  Makes much more sense now.

You mean the gifts YOU give are still in the bag?  Or the gifts they give?  Their bag is disabled and enabled, and respawns items every time they gift you.  The gift bag you use to give them gifts should always be empty, otherwise something is wrong.

When you say "bag," I'm assuming you mean "the container in which you drop the gift."  My gifts (which I've given to him) are piling up in that container.  I have not been gifted anything.

Huh.  I was viewing it from a technique perspective.  Kiss Chest and Neck were vetoed as well, but those were probably done in a "seriously...there's got to be something else" time after other failed attempts.  Makes much more sense now.

When you say "bag," I'm assuming you mean "the container in which you drop the gift."  My gifts (which I've given to him) are piling up in that container.  I have not been gifted anything.

Yeah your mutual moves are the go to moves when the relationship is still new.  What I do is get them rolling on mutuals, then switch to dom, if it takes then I just keep hammering dom until I get a no, then go back to mutual, then repeat. 

Mutual is what I use to bring things back to stability.  It's been working well to create Subs.  That's how I broke Sunny of stalking (after I went bottom with her a few times and even let her roger me with a strapon).  Just know that every time you hit Give In they get a little more Dom.

Success with:

Mutual = Advance Sex

Dom = Advance Sex + Pushes NPC towards Sub

Sub = Advance Sex + Pushes NPC towards Dom

So even if you end up on the bottom in a particular instance of sex, all the moves you did during foreplay still influence them.

Hmmm something must be wrong.  My gift bag empties every time.  Does Charon have a Gift Token?  If so, that means the gift token is stuck and nothing is being done with the gifts.  Are you in FNV land?  If not, the bag is in FNV land.

In NV land.  I'm assuming that this bag is a container in some hidden cell, yes?  Not a physical sack or something that spawns beside them or something?  I think I checked his tokens after the last lovely insult, but I didn't see any gift related ones.  Can check later.

So is More from them meaning that they effectively selected Give In?

In NV land.  I'm assuming that this bag is a container in some hidden cell, yes?  Not a physical sack or something that spawns beside them or something?  I think I checked his tokens after the last lovely insult, but I didn't see any gift related ones.  Can check later.

So is More from them meaning that they effectively selected Give In?

Yes but it's not in a hidden cell.  It's buried under the player.

More isn't the same as give in.  Give In is strictly a Sub move.  A More response just means they REALLY like what you're doing, whatever move it may be.  Though Mores can dry up if you don't stick with them.

The dialogue options of this mod don't appear in two NPCs. Casey in the Mojave Outpost and Jas in Sloan. Working fine on the rest. Is this intentional?

Not that I know of.  Don't know who Casey is.  I'll look into it when I test and add hooks to Sloan.

EDIT: Right now I've wandered out into left field.  I've got this crazy idea in my head that I can make the NPCs live with you at your Player home (testing with UWHNV).

Lacey Underalls.  You could try hitting goodbye really fast and get the smaller talk dialog.  If you then see the dialog it's a dialog problem related to that NPC.  I'll go around and account for the vanillas at some point.

Operation "Love Triangle of the Apocalypse" has begun.  Congratulations.  This means diverse bug reports for you since Julie isn't compatible for some reason or another (karma...level).  ;)

1)  Julie and Arcade are sharing the same gift box.  As in, gave Arcade a flower, Julie got pissed at me, went to give Julie something, flower was still in the box.  After you put something in it once, it's still not being cleared.  Removing everything and gifting later doesn't fix it.

2)  Stay a While is broken/weird the same way that eat/drink were.  They get up in the middle of it.  No pacing and sitting down multiple times.  However, I managed to piss of Arcade.  He got up like he wanted to end the date, but he never did.  The date token did go away, but I never got the Finished > Goodbye dialogue.

3)  Banter > Eat doesn't work.  That is...give a nuka...NPC tries to walk into a wall...Finished.

If you haven't already, you might want to consider excluding the FotA faction from Happy Hour and/or never have them suggest it and be pissed off it you do.  Beatrix complains about how they never let her drink because they don't want addicts getting any ideas.  Same thing with party, although that's probably already built in somehow.

EDIT:  This was using v54, and little black book says Julie's incompatible and that's it...no other options [not even reset or exclude].  Makes since if love/etc. options don't show until they're willing to "experiment" with you.

Operation "Love Triangle of the Apocalypse" has begun.  Congratulations.  This means diverse bug reports for you since Julie isn't compatible for some reason or another (karma...level).  ;)

1)  Julie and Arcade are sharing the same gift box.  As in, gave Arcade a flower, Julie got pissed at me, went to give Julie something, flower was still in the box.  After you put something in it once, it's still not being cleared.  Removing everything and gifting later doesn't fix it.

2)  Stay a While is broken/weird the same way that eat/drink were.  They get up in the middle of it.  No pacing and sitting down multiple times.  However, I managed to piss of Arcade.  He got up like he wanted to end the date, but he never did.  The date token did go away, but I never got the Finished > Goodbye dialogue.

3)  Banter > Eat doesn't work.  That is...give a nuka...NPC tries to walk into a wall...Finished.

If you haven't already, you might want to consider excluding the FotA faction from Happy Hour and/or never have them suggest it and be pissed off it you do.  Beatrix complains about how they never let her drink because they don't want addicts getting any ideas.  Same thing with party, although that's probably already built in somehow.

EDIT:  This was using v54, and little black book says Julie's incompatible and that's it...no other options [not even reset or exclude].  Makes since if love/etc. options don't show until they're willing to "experiment" with you.

Try gifts now.  You'll know if it works because the NPC should open dialog with you immediately afterward.  Also check their inventory before and after.  They should have more caps and/or your items.

Stay A While I haven't been able to reproduce.  The only glitch I get with Stay A While is sometimes they walk to where they intend to sit and then stop for some reason and just stand by the seat/chair/booth.  Then again, I'm not testing this with companions yet.  I haven't tested banter eat at all.  Will look into it.  Sounds like their activity token is running short.

As far as the faction, I might do that later for the Old Fort and other FotA locations.

Julie Farkas?  I'll check the exclusion lists to make sure.  She's not in the list.  Added compatibility debug to the tracker.  Run her through that and see what it says.

EDIT: You can safely ignore the bed roll for the time being.  It does nothing.

EDIT EDIT: I've added some debug info to the compatibility checks in the tracker.  Don't forget to set DRT debug mode to see them.

I'm assuming bedroll is added to the inventory since otherwise I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about.  ;)

No, it's sitting over by Docs house near the flag pole.  I'm working on it now.

EDIT: NightCaps are coming back.

Test 1: Sunny comes back to my place.  I say let's eat, she says no what else, I say you decide, she says eat.  OK going great so far.  I give her a sammich and she heads for the toilet, undresses, sits down on the toilet and begins to eat.  When she's done eating she puts her clothes back on, gets up, and flushes the toilet.

Test 2: Sunny round 2 at my place.  I say eat, she says sure, I give her a sarsaparilla.  She heads for the hot tub (bath in underwater home), undresses, sits on a bench in the water and drinks her pop nude.  End of date, she dresses, gets out of the bath, and just stands there.

Test 3: This time she heads for the floor idle by my bed, sits watching the fish, and drinking her pop.  End of date, she stands, gets into my bed, and goes to sleep (not what she was supposed to do).

I'm getting there little by little. lol  I'll have them living with the PC in no time.

This mod is great bud.  Every time I blink too long there is a new update. :D

Thanks.  I enjoy working on it.  Though there's a lot to do still before I would call this a mod.  The tracker is currently at the level the prototype was.  The layer is alpha.

Frequent updates can be a good thing or a bad thing.  They're good when I'm adding new things.  They're bad when I'm fixing broken stuff.

I'm currently working on putting nightcaps back in.  Though they will take place at the players home. ie. 'Let's go back to my place.'.

Test 1: Sunny comes back to my place.  I say let's eat, she says no what else, I say you decide, she says eat.  OK going great so far.  I give her a sammich and she heads for the toilet, undresses, sits down on the toilet and begins to eat.  When she's done eating she puts her clothes back on, gets up, and flushes the toilet.

Test 2: Sunny round 2 at my place.  I say eat, she says sure, I give her a sarsaparilla.  She heads for the hot tub (bath in underwater home), undresses, sits on a bench in the water and drinks her pop nude.  End of date, she dresses, gets out of the bath, and just stands there.

Test 3: This time she heads for the floor idle by my bed, sits watching the fish, and drinking her pop.  End of date, she stands, gets into my bed, and goes to sleep (not what she was supposed to do).

I'm getting there little by little. lol  I'll have them living with the PC in no time.

You sure that you two didn't already get married without your PC knowing it?  ;)

I'm assuming that the toliet thing is because of the usable toliets mod that you used?  I tried to use it (or what I assumed was the same version of it) with my player home (luxury hideout), but the toliet/bathtub wouldn't replace.

You sure that you two didn't already get married without your PC knowing it?  ;)

I'm assuming that the toliet thing is because of the usable toliets mod that you used?  I tried to use it (or what I assumed was the same version of it) with my player home (luxury hideout), but the toliet/bathtub wouldn't replace.

Well I'm using test dialog to initiate everything.  I've got most of it in place, but I'm still not sure about the items.  I'm having trouble keeping the bed roll above the ground on reloads.

Yes usable toilets.  UWHNV has a plugin for it.  Makes the toilets in the player home usable.  The bath replacer doesn't always work.  On some tubs you have to disable the original object first and then use the replace feature.  Chet sells the nicer tubs.  You buy a tub from Chet and drop it in place after disabling the original object in the console for those.

I've never had it fail with toilets though.  Great mod imo.

Archived