Deluxe_Vector Posted September 8 Posted September 8 4 hours ago, ModderWhoModsThings said: That's probably doable but I haven't used variables in Stellaris before and need to look into them before making any promises. You could just add:  @vanilla_framework_active = 1 in a designated scripted variable file and it is done. Take a look into the Lustful Void folder to see what I mean.
Railgunner2160 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Well it's that time again, 4.5 is out so that means it's time to wait for an update for VF.  Also @ModderWhoModsThings I noticed a mismatch in the _101_VF_Machine_set.txt file, the Machine and Robot sections have different sets available and the robots section refers to the outdated "Murderbots" rather than the newer correct "MurderDrones" and are missing the "CyberFemWarriors" and "RobotSlavers" sets while allowing the "VFAwoken".  If this is intentional I apologize for bringing it up.
ModderWhoModsThings Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 On 9/22/2026 at 7:10 AM, Railgunner2160 said: Well it's that time again, 4.5 is out so that means it's time to wait for an update for VF.  Also @ModderWhoModsThings I noticed a mismatch in the _101_VF_Machine_set.txt file, the Machine and Robot sections have different sets available and the robots section refers to the outdated "Murderbots" rather than the newer correct "MurderDrones" and are missing the "CyberFemWarriors" and "RobotSlavers" sets while allowing the "VFAwoken". Thanks for letting me know, I'll put a patch out over the weekend
Nebula Swirl Posted Monday at 12:52 PM Posted Monday at 12:52 PM The use of AI generated shit is highly disappointing.
NativeEngoyer Posted Tuesday at 05:26 PM Posted Tuesday at 05:26 PM On 9/28/2026 at 3:52 PM, Nebula Swirl said: The use of AI generated shit is highly disappointing. You always have an option to remove ai packs, The problem is - the only one set for infernals is ai-generated, so you'll have to be a hero, and draw some portraits for infernals yourself. We as community will be grateful
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now