Animal penises and such.

scatman

Hello.

(I am quite new to this forum, so any kind of constructive criticism is welcome.)

Anyways, I have followed the instrucions here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21190-troubleshooting-sum-up-bestiality-rape/

After getting It to work, I find that I am able to have sex with many creatures, but the horses are missing penises.

I googled for hours trying to find them but to no avail. The same goes for dragons.

I am currently using  the mods listed in the attached image.

post-190199-0-05418100-1382975170_thumb.png

I am asking for help with finding and installing the penises dragons and horses.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: After scrolling I found a section where I am suppoesd to post these kind of questions.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/page-54?do=findComment&comment=554232

Actually I think there's no more penises for dragons and horses, Eternal Black was the one who modded these creatures and, as far as I know, now it's old news, he doesn't work on it anymore (I don't know why, though) and so we have to wait for someone else to do it.

Am I wrong ?

Because if I am I will have to buy fuckin good glasses as I didn't see anything about horse and dragon penises in the readme file coming along with IB mod.

Although I installed all parts of IB, there are no dragon or horse "parts" visible. So I´m curious too, what I missed :)

EternalBlacks Immersive Bodies.  Specifically, the Gender Beta.

Link

His primary work alters the Khajiit and Argonian races a bit though, as far as I can tell, the meshes are not BBP / TBBP compatible. ( Missing the Havok nodes that control those particular parts of the body from my investigation. )  I'm still trying to figure out how to add the necessary nodes to existing meshes.  Though his Khajiit body will take some extra bones to work correctly I think.  ( Once you've seen it, you'll understand. )

The gender beta contains the " parts " you're probably looking for.  However, they are not SoS compatible ( yet ) thus, the extra " parts " are visible and standing at attention at all times.  It comes as an ESP / BSA combo, so it should add parts to everything he has parts for.  Both of his files are hosted via MEGA so you'll need the encryption keys from the first page.  Read his disclaimer and heed it. 

If you wish to be a bit more choosy in what critters get parts and what doesn't, you'll need to extract the BSA files and copy the mesh and texture folders to your Data directory manually.  I don't need to remind you to back up your existing files before you do this.

• 1 year later...

Actually I think there's no more penises for dragons and horses, Eternal Black was the one who modded these creatures and, as far as I know, now it's old news, he doesn't work on it anymore (I don't know why, though) and so we have to wait for someone else to do it.

Am I wrong ?

Because if I am I will have to buy fuckin good glasses as I didn't see anything about horse and dragon penises in the readme file coming along with IB mod.

EB is done, but there are other mods that do the same thing better. Try "More Nasty Critters"- it has Creature Features packed into it already, and the dragon penises are attached to the dragon so you can use any texture replacer with it. It'll even work with Nude Creatures.

• 2 months later...

Archived