I realize I may be taking a chance by seeking outside help, but my PC System only has two games, Starfield and Skyrim SE/AE. I need someone who knows the ins and outs of  Modding with Skyrim SE/AE to look at my current mod order (80 Mods) and give me assistance with what I am doing wrong. The flower girls is my only issue and no matter what I do, the participants are merged together. Also, I am struggling to figure out how to change my load order which may be part of the problem.  I know emails revealed over the internet is not a habit I want to start but I need help. I can be reached at WickiePC15@gmail.com.  Please, only normal people who want to help respond. 

14 minutes ago, shirrmorr said:

I realize I may be taking a chance by seeking outside help, but my PC System only has two games, Starfield and Skyrim SE/AE. I need someone who knows the ins and outs of  Modding with Skyrim SE/AE to look at my current mod order (80 Mods) and give me assistance with what I am doing wrong. The flower girls is my only issue and no matter what I do, the participants are merged together. Also, I am struggling to figure out how to change my load order which may be part of the problem.  I know emails revealed over the internet is not a habit I want to start but I need help. I can be reached at WickiePC15@gmail.com.  Please, only normal people who want to help respond. 

A few things:

1) As Staff I have moved your Thread to the Skyrim SE/AE Technical Section. You are much more likely to find the help you need here.

2) I agree with your concerns about e-mails and therefore I suggest that you post relevant technical information here on this Thread.

3) To start off, therefore, please post:

a) Your current load order (since it's 80 mods I strongly encourage you to post it in a spoiler)

b) What mod manager you are using, and

c) Any special peculiarities you have (you mentioned flower girls) but any other specific issues you may have been having.