Slavery framework discussion

ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS what's causing this. One Ryujin guard has the stringy drop-downs, but other, apparently identical NPCs do not. There is nothing in the inventory but the slaver chip. (And I took that out too. Apparently, the chip makes no difference once someone is enslaved.)

Slaves2.jpg

5 hours ago, Faustling said:

ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS what's causing this. One Ryujin guard has the stringy drop-downs, but other, apparently identical NPCs do not. There is nothing in the inventory but the slaver chip. (And I took that out too. Apparently, the chip makes no difference once someone is enslaved.)

The stringy drop-downs looks like what happens when a vertex or a tri isn't weighted. It drops down to the floor and stays there.

Which is odd, since you'd expect that to happen for all instances of the mesh. Except that the body morphs are implemented using shape keys, and odd things can happen with shape keys if you accidentally edit with the wrong key selected. So it might be something that only happens at a certain weight/shape.

7 hours ago, Faustling said:

I''m not sure this is off topic. There was no sign of this until I enslaved her.

Start a thread in the tech support section. I'll meet you over there. :)

If we can prove that this is an SRU issue, it can come back here. If we can solve it without, no need to bother @Strec2further :)

Edited by DocClox
7 hours ago, Faustling said:

I''m not sure this is off topic. There was no sign of this until I enslaved her.

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

If we can prove that this is an SRU issue, it can come back here. If we can solve it without, no need to bother @Strec2further :)

No, and no.

For the ones who have read the very first post, defining what the theread speak of, I asked for ideas, feelings or advices : In my main it will for now mainly concern training methods and having sex slaves but any ideas are welcome

Depending of the version used there are other thread for support and this one is not one of them.

For me this thread is ended, thanks to the ppl having answered :)

Edited by Strec2