Slavery framework discussion

I published on an other site a slavery mod that I will use as a slavery framework.

For now the list of feature is relatively void and non sexual but, as soon as the LL sex framework will be on, I'll introduce in an extension, published here, features calling the sex framework.

In my main it will for now mainly concern training methods and having sex slaves but any ideas are welcome :)

Version 0.981 is downloadable on the discord server of the mod.

Remember that any version on the discord server are ALPHA versions so you use them at your own risk. This version will require a clean save.

SlavesInShip.png.59a047412d142f686ce64cc7736eca66.pngSlavesInOutpost.png.e4fe63fb4fa2f35e459b40cee53061ac.png

SlavesInOutpost.png

enslaveennemies.png

enslavesleeping.png

enslaveunwarry.png

Edited by Strec2
Images
9 hours ago, Strec2 said:

I published on an other site a slavery mod that I will use as a slavery framework.

For now the list of feature is relatively void and non sexual but, as soon as the LL sex framework will be on, I'll introduce in an extension, published here, features calling the sex framework.

In my main it will for now mainly concern training methods and having sex slaves but any ideas are welcome :)

Is this the Correct link for your Framework: https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/7705

8 minutes ago, Strec2 said:

In any case it is more profitable :D

Making money with humanity is a good buisness plan. I guess that will see a lot of requests for features here. For me it would be the best to get the men working in the mines and the women in all sorts of entertainment facilities. It would be cool if you can limit the enslavement to the enemy factions. Outlaws should pay for their crimes and for bothering me...

Hmm. Until LoversLab does come through with something, maybe you can use this game's "implied sex" function and have your slaves appear on the bed after you sleep and give you the Emotional Security buff, or something slightly different with the buff description changed to something darker

14 hours ago, CaptainSmash said:

Hmm good point. I had not thought of that. Would there be any harm posting it here on LoverLab as well?

There is no longer a war between the sites, but after Nexus changed their politics about ownership of mods, a lot of modders removed their stuff from there and some moved over here. Maintance for the same stuff on two sites is more work and that means less time for modding or playing the game. 

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

There is no longer a war between the sites, but after Nexus changed their politics about ownership of mods, a lot of modders removed their stuff from there and some moved over here. Maintance for the same stuff on two sites is more work and that means less time for modding or playing the game. 

Thanks for the update, I have not been on this sit for a few years ( past know id : Mashup47).

Ok... a question: After installing your mod, and removing some others I started a new game and now 'stripping armors' seems to stop working. Did you also mess around with stripping enemies?

Edit: Ok, it was a glitch...

Edited by Pfiffy

OK. Finally got the new rig working well enough to have a play. Captured a couple of slaves. Was raiding a Crimson Fleet base, so I had to judge from the voices whether I was capturing boys or girls. That worked quite well in one instance...

Photo_2023-12-20-092143.png

... less so in another.

Photo_2023-12-20-092149.png

They're also not naked, but that's a problem at my end. I can't get the loose files skin replacer to show up for some reason).

Anyway, the follow well enough, and I can give simple orders and raid their inventory. I can't equip anything on them. Even from the console with the force flag set.

I did have a problem when one of them walked through one of those little gravity hazards that are sometimes generated by Va'ruun Inflictors. That counted as me doing damage, so the slave turned hostile. Not aggressive, but it got the red "enemy" flag and, co-incidentally, stopped me from jumping out of Serpentis System - apparently I couldn't travel because enemies were nearby.  So I parked the salve at the far end of the ship and that let me jump back.

Did a bit more experimenting. I can equip outfits on the slaves if I remove everything else first. That has to be by console, because we can't see outfits in use otherwise. I managed to get one to wear a naked spacesuit and fishbowl helment this way. The results were less impressive than I'd hoped

Photo_2023-12-20-101222.png

OK, this version doesn't have the collar yet, and the cuffs I was going to add aren't there because the latest version of the Blender plugin throws an exception whenever I try and export anything. Never mind.

Did you use the v0.97? Look at Nexus thread for referenced bug, I have 3 major ones

1/ I'm unable to correctly manage the packages of the slaves. Only follow and wait works

2/ I have a mismatched tone between the heads and the body, classical... I'll wait a little to look at this.

3/  Sometimes voices don't correspond to the sex of the slave. Passed too much time on this so I'll wait a little, I think there are major bugs in the game and/or too much undocumented added datas in Starfield (open anything with xEdit and look at the number of data tagged as "unknow")

I did not have this problem in Fallout 4

To resume I prefer to continue on adding and develop features, I'll correct the bugs later when the game and the tools will have more stability.

Note1 : concerning the nudity, I switched on outfits (because I want slaves wear Spacesuit on hostile exterior) and I used the swimsuit outfit (as I think everybody have installed the "naked swimsuit" mod :D ). I'll see that later (it's relatively easy to make a completly transparent cloth), I want to remain focus on scripting for now.

Note2: concerning the collar, I don't want any dependance and I seen your naked suits have some.

2 hours ago, Strec2 said:

Note2: concerning the collar, I don't want any dependance and I seen your naked suits have some.

That's just  a temporary one while I sort out some boots of my own. I tried to cut Andreja's dinky little heels away from the suit, but I couldn't get the mesh to export right. Probably due for another attempt at that.

Meanwhile, I hereby grant you permission to lift whatever assets from Naked Spacesuits as you may feel is helpful.

4 hours ago, Strec2 said:

Thx. Anyway there is no urgency for now, so much job to do in the mod before it reach the level of quality I would have :)

I know the feeling :)

Another bug - you probably want a lock out state for the "enslave" function. I just did the  "One Riot, One Ranger" mission to capture the notorious Tawny Adams. So I left her for last, then hit phased time and dropped her with three shots from a disruptor. Pressed the Enslave key before she could hit the ground - and nothing seemed to happen. So I pressed it a second time. When I exited Phased Time, I ended up with two identical slaves. Both disappointingly male.

Oh well, it was one  extra kCr back at Akila, so I can't grumble too much :)

From the mod description page :

Unique NPCs are untouchable for now. If you try to enslave a unique NPC you will get a clone and the source will not be modified in any manner. Yes you can have an entire outpost populated with clones of Sarah :D

Anyway in the next versions (in long time :P) cloning of unique won't be possible by enslaving, I'll introduce some feature permitting to get DNA to make clones for unique.

Edited by Strec2
1 hour ago, Strec2 said:

Unique NPCs are untouchable for now. If you try to enslave a unique NPC you will get a clone and the source will not be modified in any manner

Wasn't a unique though, or at least I don't think so. I got two equally enslaved, male Ecliptic Commanders and no original.

Anyway, the point is, it looks as if you can spam enslave on a knocked out victim and get multiple slaves from the deal. Which is really easy with Phased Time running since the scripts don't complete until the PT effect wears off.

• Strec2 changed the title to Slavery framework discussion
1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Seems like we will need some Zaz/DD stuff on the long term... Zaz stuff with DD mechanics. I wonder if it is possible to import/convert the old stuff somehow. We will have a lot of clothes pretty quick, but the furnitures......

Clearly for the mod extension concerning sex, I'll need stuff for training sex slaves :)

For the soft version some collar, shackles and prude rags will be sufficient.