8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Am I reading this right that there is no difference between:

Event OnSexLabOrgasm(String _eventName, String _args, Float _argc, Form _sender)

and:

Event OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)

other than the number and type of arguments passed to the functions?

If so, it should be easier to move the content into a third function and have both mod event related function point to that 3rd one.

I can make that change.. I just need to know if I am missing another difference between the two.

That sounds right? I'm not sure. You know far, far more than me about scripting.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

And if the bimbo hormones have to be over 90 doesnt that mean 1st person thoughts won't occur.

If the bimbo hormone is above 90, there will be 90% of chance for the 1st person comment to occur. It's a straight conversion.

I updated Github with the SLSO patch and the sex change and TG curses converted to the new syste.

These changes are still experimental and completely untested at this point.

I do not have SLSO, so I can't test that.

And my character is currently a bimbo fresh out of her transformation, so it will be a while before I can nudge her to a sex change or TG transformation.

More motivation for me to add support for ingredients or potions that will affect certain hormone levels :)

Hey something is not adding up in the github release, SLH_QST_BimboAlias.psc in the file doesn't contain the bimbo thoughts, But the SLH_QST_BimboAlias.pex does?

Yet the SLH_fctUtil.pex file which you said is where you changed the thoughts too also has the comments in that file. So idk.

SLH_QST_BimboAlias.psc which comes in the SkLLmods master file seems to be the proper one though compiling it over the SLH_QST_BimboAlias.pex i found bimbo thoughts didn't work anymore.

I'm not sure which one is suppose to be right here the pex files is built like the old version of hormones because you said that you seperated bimbo thoughts from SLH_QST_BimboAlias.pex yet they are still there. And the psc of the same file seems to be the new one, 

SLH_fctUtil.pex and SLH_fctUtil.psc are both the same so this must be something you forgot.

tho now that i think of it i might just be being stupid like a bimbo. because you just updated the psc for bimboallias script and it looks like the pex file... god maybe i should check things before commenting.

So I use this mod for access to the curses and the way it overlaps with immersive hairstyling and the dibella sisterhood mods; rather than access to the body changes, in fact I have those turned off. Because I'm playing for curses, it would be amazing if more custom NPCs could be added, even potentially as their own addon so if no one wants them they can go. Honey amuses me, it would be neat to have more than one bimbo-race character roaming around and potentially succubi as well? Just a thought, if you wanted to add it in future updates.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Hey does anal sex trigger the chance of your butt growing? because i don't actually know if they are connected that way. 

It was connected in the previous version with changes after sex... this is one of the reasons I disabled that change for now. 

You would end up with changes to butt and breasts after sex, which would then be erased by the overall changes after sleep.. that was confusing.

I will revisit the idea of certain types of sex affecting certain body parts when I get a chance to re-think the 'change after sex' system.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It was connected in the previous version with changes after sex... this is one of the reasons I disabled that change for now. 

You would end up with changes to butt and breasts after sex, which would then be erased by the overall changes after sleep.. that was confusing.

I will revisit the idea of certain types of sex affecting certain body parts when I get a chance to re-think the 'change after sex' system.

Ah yeah i did notice that. i had to keep fidgeting with changing the body scales back the way i wanted it after sleep. 

Though seems bimbo curse favors breast growth over butt growth more then before.

I know you didn't test the latest update on github but is the gender swap curse something that would have a chance to change your gender before the bimbo curse is activated now? Either due to excessive female hormones or something like that? if not i think that would be a good idea to tie the gender bend curse to how much female hormones you have.

I'm just in the middle of testing to see if the curse work properly now for you, I am using a sleep anywhere mod to make it easier to quickly test, And am waiting around by honey and spawned a dremora outcast to further increase changes to see if things work right.

@DeepBlueFrog I made a progress with testing combination of mods: SL Hormones + custom body + dynamic normal map changer (bassed on weight). As we spoke about it, it works quite well, but body must be done like 0 no edited at all and 1 fully edited. If I found some time I will post some pictures here if you would like and maybe you could do some integration + custom options for another detections.

But overall it is so good to have an evolving character based on your activity.

14 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

@DeepBlueFrog Yep bug report, I am actually gaining weight instead of losing weight after sleep and recieving the HST message. i have to put the weight to 0 manually to get the my cock is shrinking message so i know that part is working right.

20191028172456_1.jpg

I did a test run and I never got those messages. Also the characters boobs don't get any bigger, nor do they shrink. It could be another mod causing this though, but the last hormones mod worked fine. 

Will try again on a new game without SGO. 

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I did a test run and I never got those messages. Also the characters boobs don't get any bigger, nor do they shrink. It could be another mod causing this though, but the last hormones mod worked fine. 

Will try again on a new game without SGO. 

Hmm they only seem to occur if the pc is male, I don't know if deepbluefrog has programmed the bimbo curse for female characters in the latest github release, Seems to not be the case. 

Debug applying the curse still works fine.

But yeah i mainly play as a female character this time around was a special exception as i planned a story i made up with branching paths towards different sexlab mods, Hormones being one to trigger the female gender bend then from there a chance of my character getting transformed from various tf related mods i have found.

The bimbo curse is working for females in the version on github. That's actually the only situation I tested - a transformation of a female into a bimbo.

The way the curses work now are exactly as you say.

If your female hormone is high and your male hormone low, you will get more feminine attributes with a chance to before female for male players.

If your male hormone is high and female hormone low, same thing for females.

If both hormones are high, you get a shot as transgender.

If the bimbo hormone in high, you become more of a bimbo until the full effect is triggered.

In all cases the Metabolism hormone acts as a reservoir. It fills up slowly as your other hormones grow. Once it is full (90 or more), it enables a chance at a full sex change, TG or bimbo transformation and returns to 0. You will have to wait until it reaches 90 again to trigger the next transformation. This is to prevent back to back transformations.

The succubus transformation will be similar but it will not be part of this release. It remains the same process, with the difference of using a Daedric exposure hormone instead of the previous global variable.

The only situation I am missing so far is a TG option for males.

Females get their own schlong.

There is no boobs options for males at the moment. I saw someone worked on a SoS compatible vagina for males and I may look into that one if it is stable and useable. Right now, TG for males means only a reduction of the size of the schlong (down to presumably a large clit size) and loss of weight.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The bimbo curse is working for females in the version on github. That's actually the only situation I tested - a transformation of a female into a bimbo.

If your female hormone is high and your male hormone low, you will get more feminine attributes with a chance to before female for male players.

If the bimbo hormone in high, you become more of a bimbo until the full effect is triggered.

In all cases the Metabolism hormone acts as a reservoir. It fills up slowly as your other hormones grow. Once it is full (90 or more), it enables a chance at a full sex change, TG or bimbo transformation and returns to 0. You will have to wait until it reaches 90 again to trigger the next transformation. This is to prevent back to back transformations.

The succubus transformation will be similar but it will not be part of this release. It remains the same process, with the difference of using a Daedric exposure hormone instead of the previous global variable.

So how does the system work? if you are in a dom position does the male attributes go up? and if in a sub does the female attributes go up? what factors in what hormones you get? 

if not is it what gender you sex with? if a female was to sex with another female does that cause male hormones to go up? i'm not quite sure how things work.

Also I am getting an HST message currently even though my pc is female  tho i did use the debug to change genders so maybe thats why. and 73 male hormones and only 7 but i guess that will go up with sex with males i assume.

The only situation I am missing so far is a TG option for males.

Females get their own schlong.

There is no boobs options for males at the moment. I saw someone worked on a SoS compatible vagina for males and I may look into that one if it is stable and useable. Right now, TG for males means only a reduction of the size of the schlong (down to presumably a large clit size) and loss of weight.

The only scaling i know exist for males is SAM

If the bimbo hormone in high, you become more of a bimbo until the full effect is triggered. does that mean the bimbo effects from the curse are tied to the hormones now? so when your hormones get higher something like blonde hair or makeup or tats could happen or are those still tied to the actual curse when you become a bimbo from the spell?

Also for males anyways i am actually gaining weight when it says i am losing weight this didn't happen before the 3 day ago update.

i should be getting bimbo thoughts that increase more and more bimbo hormones my pc has, that doesn't happen it only happens once the curse activates. i have 20 bimbo hormones and not one thought came through same when i increased it to almost 80.

"If the bimbo hormone is above 90, there will be 90% of chance for the 1st person comment to occur. It's a straight conversion."

What you are saying is the thoughts are tied to the actual hormones but i am not noticing it.  ? 

Unless you mean the comments after sleep i get those but i thought you meant the continual thoughts you would get in the curse.

I will check the code for NiOverride and the weight gain.

Hormone gain has nothing to do with the gender of who you are having sex with or whether you are dom or sub.  Right now the only way to change male and female hormones is sex with Dremora and Honey. There will be more triggers later but I don't know what yet.

The bimbo thoughts should trigger before the full curse but I may has set it too close to the curse. I will set it up earlier.