More Coffin Loot

View File

I needed a break from Cold Nipples, so I decided to release a few small patches I've made along the way.  They may or may not be for you.  You decide.  This is the first "More Coffin Loot".  I dunno if it's been done before, but this is my take on the myriads of boring and empty coffins scattered around Skyrim.

It's been awhile since I made it, but basically what it does is take the things from poor and noble dressers and put them in poor and noble coffins.  You'll still see bloody rags and skulls, but you'll also see the same items you might find while thieving around NPC's homes.

No requirements other than base game, but I highly recommend Gear Spreader so that all those clothing and armor mods you have installed will appear in various containers, including these coffins.  Be sure to look at it's INI and decide if you want to whitelist or blacklist your mods so that you see what you want to see - if you don't, you'll see all kinds of weird things like quest items, babies, and sheep in your containers - depends on your modlist.

I did miss some coffins - this only modifies editorIDs: SCoffin01 and SCoffinPoor01.  They seemed most common.

I said "No" to is this regular edition compatible, but it can probably be backported easily - I have no idea.

Anyways, here it is, ideas, thoughts, comments welcome as always.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/29/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Base Game only
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Thanks guys for the thumbs up - sorry for the delay - I really need to click the follow option on my own mods lol.

On 11/7/2023 at 7:02 PM, Hypere said:

This mod and gear spreader have made looting otherwise boring containers so much more exciting!

Would it be possible to add those same loot tables to say the crates and barrels from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60741?

Would love to have more ways to find armors I would otherwise never find.

Possibly? I'll have a look at it when I get time.  wankingSkeever mods are usually good for me, somehow I missed this one and it's popular, so I've downloaded it and I'll look things over.

Edited by km4387