2023 Still looking for Mods for a Stright Male Player/Dragonborn

Now before people start calling me names. I have no issues with how anyone wants to play their game or live their life. That said I have been playing Skyrim since it was first released. I have seen a mod after mod and most here set for a female Dragonborn. There are a small few like SLEN and Follow me for sex that can be or have been modded for a Straight Male Player. But most have no option for a Male Dragonborn. I am wondering why that is? How much work would it take to mod some of these and add that option? There are some great mods here on LL but for me they are just not playable. And it is hard to think that I am the only player that is a Male and plays as a Male. So modders you all do such great work how about looking into this huge over-site?

Check the Nexus. Every other NSFW quest mod is oriented to heterosexual male characters.

You can start with Shadowman2777's mods and Amourous Adventures (and its extension) as they tend to require the least additional set-up other than installing Sexlab but there are plenty others such as Serana - Dead Sexy, Buxom Wench Yuriana and The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye. Siren and the Potion of Love, Rashen and Pan shouldn't need to much work to get going, either, come to think of it.

Even if such things interest you, the My Incest Loving Family mod and its required mods are purely focused on heterosexual male characters.

Less unusual, Sexlab Eager NPCs, Sexlab Solutions and Dirtyborn all have as many options for heterosexual males as any other orientation or gender.

You have all the "Paradise Hall" Mods, pretty good male hetero mods If you are into slavement and abuse stuff.

"Sexlab Wererewolf" if you wanna have fun while in werewolf form, for male player if you have the right animations

"Sexlab Amorous Adventures" it's a male oriented too, with a couple of immersively skippable male romances.

Certainly my fav into consensual relationships is "Sexlab Eager NPC" because of the simplicity and effectiveness AND you actually reach level 4 relationship (LOVER), other relationship mods out there lacks this basic immersive feature. In the game engine no matter how much sex the main character have with the basic waifu she always perceives and treats the dragonborn as a stranger. No 4 rank Lover = No relationship :V

Edited by サマエル
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 12:33 PM, MasterGunner124 said:

Now before people start calling me names. I have no issues with how anyone wants to play their game or live their life. That said I have been playing Skyrim since it was first released. I have seen a mod after mod and most here set for a female Dragonborn. There are a small few like SLEN and Follow me for sex that can be or have been modded for a Straight Male Player. But most have no option for a Male Dragonborn. I am wondering why that is? How much work would it take to mod some of these and add that option? There are some great mods here on LL but for me they are just not playable. And it is hard to think that I am the only player that is a Male and plays as a Male. So modders you all do such great work how about looking into this huge over-site?

What kind of Mods are you looking for? I play a male character also and am very well aware of our very limited options for HeDovah's, if you're looking for something for your Dovah to have casual sex, I use SexLab Submit, I use another Defeat Mod, in the Submit MCM you can disable it's rape content and just use the casual sex dialogue option it has, that's what I do and it works perfectly :)

I am looking for something that will add SEX and Quests. I use Follow me fir sex the remake for Male Players. And I use SLEN and edit the ESP for only Male/female play. I also use Make Skyrim Straight again. I was looking for a Slavery Mod where the Male player is the Slaver. I have heard a lot about the "Toys" Mods but from what I understand they have no choices or settings in the MCM that can prevent Same sex or even prevent the player from being forced into a submissive role.

I was hoping someone would make a set of patches for the multitude of sexlabs modes that could be used to modify the existing mods for Straight male Players.

• 4 weeks later...

It creates more work.

Instead of e.g. just checked for the sex of the NPC to select fitting dialogs you need to check for the player's sex first, and possibly create twice as much dialog.

Also, several mods that state they are designed for a female PC work for a male PC for the most part as well. Public Whore or Sexy Adventures for example.

Edited by Someone92
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 6:39 PM, MasterGunner124 said:

I was hoping someone would make a set of patches for the multitude of sexlabs modes that could be used to modify the existing mods for Straight male Players.

You're asking for a whole lot even if you limit your request to two mods.

As for your original request, yeah, it sucks that playing het!Male character isn't getting much attention. Also, our mod choice are often voilence oriented; there's only like 3 or so mods where you can do anything more elaborate than "talk to sex". There's Sexlab Dialogue giving you dialogue choice for corrupting NPC but that's under development limbo (as with SD+ and other mods under their care).

And if you think our plight are bad, imagine gay players'; They have only one or two gay-focused mods with the rest being an afterthought feature from mod makers.