belegost Posted August 23 Posted August 23 (edited) On 8/22/2026 at 2:32 AM, Spacehaven said: I have neither FHU Then I can't help you, because I don't know how this mod works without it. Edited August 23 by belegost
Fredfish Posted August 23 Posted August 23 (edited) 10 hours ago, Spacehaven said: I know the esp goes in the data folder but where do i put the pex file? Seriously get Mod Organiser 2 or the Nexus mod thing. Dumping files into your game folder is a recipe for disaster. Maybe start here Might be a little outdated Edited August 23 by Fredfish 1
Spacehaven Posted August 23 Posted August 23 2 hours ago, Fredfish said: Seriously get Mod Organiser 2 or the Nexus mod thing. Dumping files into your game folder is a recipe for disaster. Maybe start here Might be a little outdated I am using a Mod manager but if the esp and other files are loose I need to struture them myself when I import a mod. Hence teh question if the pex file goes into te datafolder or somewhere else. 1
Penthouse66 Posted August 23 Posted August 23 some older blowjob animations do not count. what exactly is the tag needed to make them count ?
Beta The Slave Posted August 23 Posted August 23 On 8/21/2026 at 7:18 PM, Spacehaven said: Did you figure out what caused it? SLACS 2 is pretty busted with other mods. It kept breaking detection and cum layers. So I moved back to an older cum overlay mod.
Dorabella Posted August 24 Posted August 24 12 hours ago, Penthouse66 said: some older blowjob animations do not count. what exactly is the tag needed to make them count ? Temporarily remove the current CUM mod, navigate to the Sexlab Textures folder Extract the mod the Cum you use in a separate location of , browse through the textures, choose the ones you want, rename them exactly like the Sexlab ones, paste them in and you will have the ones you want without any additional mods It also depends on the event being used. If 2 actors are involved, a 4-actor texture will not be applied. 6 hours ago, Beta The Slave said: SLACS 2 is pretty busted with other mods. Same solution
BDHice Posted August 24 Posted August 24 On 8/22/2026 at 2:12 PM, Spacehaven said: I know the esp goes in the data folder but where do i put the pex file? Sorry, i hadn't checked this for a while since i started playing other things, and just came back. The folder structure is: Skyrim Special Edition Folder -> Data -> CumSwallowNeedsAddon.esp Skyrim Special Edition Folder -> Data -> Scripts -> _CSN_CumHandler.pex i didn't structure it because i just overwrote those directly. It just slipped my mind.
Fredfish Posted August 24 Posted August 24 21 hours ago, Spacehaven said: I am using a Mod manager but if the esp and other files are loose I need to struture them myself when I import a mod. Hence teh question if the pex file goes into te datafolder or somewhere else. .pex files go in the /scripts folder
mk1234s Posted August 26 Posted August 26 Hello, Has anyone managed to solve the issue where the pop-up window with the option to swallow or spit doesn't appear? I'm using "SexLab Framework AE 1.66beta", "SexLab Separate Orgasm 2023-01-16" "FHU - Fill Her Up Baka Edition" is not available in my build. I've tried various settings between SexLab and SLSO, enabled FHU, cleared saves, etc. The only thing I haven't tested is whether it will work on a new game. This mod works, as you can see from the changing indicators in the MCM menu. Also, I found the animation where the pop-up window appears. It's "Anubs Adulf 69". But I don't understand how this animation is different from the others. Can someone help me figure out what's wrong?
Spacehaven Posted August 28 Posted August 28 Can anyone help me to get this to work with females (That have a sos schlong)? I think i either have a wrong patch or missed some settings
Skyrim_WGuard Posted August 30 Posted August 30 MCM does not show, and moreover when i opened cum swallow need MCM once, all mcm menu become invisible ???????
Taco_Pete Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 8/30/2026 at 10:11 AM, Skyrim_WGuard said: MCM does not show, and moreover when i opened cum swallow need MCM once, all mcm menu become invisible ??????? Try this in the console to reload MCMs: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1
Taco_Pete Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Getting mixed results with this mod. I'm using Sexlab P+ (v2.15) as part of the Diaries of Dibella modlist. I read somewhere that SLSO was built into p+ so I was hoping this mod would work.... ATM, it kind of works. Pop ups don't always show and when swallowing the text is very delayed and says something like "swallowing 0th load." instead of a number. And the prompt on whether to swallow or not rarely comes up. I'm hoping its just something dumb like a load order issue.
Dorabella Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 8/30/2026 at 5:11 PM, Skyrim_WGuard said: MCM does not show, and moreover when i opened cum swallow need MCM once, all mcm menu become invisible ??????? Reinstall requirements PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
Nad_maximum Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 8/26/2026 at 9:06 AM, mk1234s said: Hello, Has anyone managed to solve the issue where the pop-up window with the option to swallow or spit doesn't appear? I'm using "SexLab Framework AE 1.66beta", "SexLab Separate Orgasm 2023-01-16" "FHU - Fill Her Up Baka Edition" is not available in my build. I've tried various settings between SexLab and SLSO, enabled FHU, cleared saves, etc. The only thing I haven't tested is whether it will work on a new game. This mod works, as you can see from the changing indicators in the MCM menu. Also, I found the animation where the pop-up window appears. It's "Anubs Adulf 69". But I don't understand how this animation is different from the others. Can someone help me figure out what's wrong? If you are addicted or animation is aggressive you can't choose 2
Taco_Pete Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 5/17/2024 at 8:44 AM, Siamero said: Hello again, here to report an issue i have. Sex scenes with NPCs are not being registered at all by FHU/Fertility when this mod is enabled. I had this working fine before updating to the latest big version with the continuous creature cum, then it stopped working once I had updated. Creature scenes work perfectly fine. - I'm using SL+ and its SLSO patch (the mod worked before with this setup as well) - On 1.5.97 - Tested it on new game too This mod works pretty great. It fixed a few problems for me: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/192276
Taco_Pete Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Any clue what this is being caused from? [09/23/2026 - 07:03:46PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type stack: [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.UnregisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ? [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_CD_PeckishEffectScript.psc" Line 16 [09/23/2026 - 07:03:47PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type stack: [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.UnregisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ? [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_CD_PeckishEffectScript.psc" Line 16 [09/23/2026 - 07:03:48PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type stack: [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.UnregisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ? [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_CD_PeckishEffectScript.psc" Line 16 [09/23/2026 - 07:03:50PM] [Zad-NG]: UpdateControls()
eflat01 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Does anyone here have an issue with this mod preventing SexLab from firing off Game.EnablePlayerControls() to reinstate player controls? Seems I do not regain full player control after a sex scene now and the only mod I added was this to toy around with it. All I know is something is interrupting sexlab when it's ending a scene and cleaning things up.
eflat01 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) On 8/26/2026 at 2:06 AM, mk1234s said: Hello, Has anyone managed to solve the issue where the pop-up window with the option to swallow or spit doesn't appear? I'm using "SexLab Framework AE 1.66beta", "SexLab Separate Orgasm 2023-01-16" "FHU - Fill Her Up Baka Edition" is not available in my build. I've tried various settings between SexLab and SLSO, enabled FHU, cleared saves, etc. The only thing I haven't tested is whether it will work on a new game. This mod works, as you can see from the changing indicators in the MCM menu. Also, I found the animation where the pop-up window appears. It's "Anubs Adulf 69". But I don't understand how this animation is different from the others. Can someone help me figure out what's wrong? 1. I think the popup only comes up if the PC is not hungry, and will not due the PC's addiction level so if you're addicted or the animation is tagged aggressive there's no choice. 2. I'd possibly look at the tags on "Anubs Adulf 69" and the other oral animations, although I think this may be running off the cum overlay delivered? Not sure. Edited September 24 by eflat01
eflat01 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) 13 hours ago, Taco_Pete said: Any clue what this is being caused from? [09/23/2026 - 07:03:46PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type stack: [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.UnregisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ? [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_CD_PeckishEffectScript.psc" Line 16 [09/23/2026 - 07:03:47PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type stack: [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.UnregisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ? [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_CD_PeckishEffectScript.psc" Line 16 [09/23/2026 - 07:03:48PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForMenu - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type stack: [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.UnregisterForMenu() - "<native>" Line ? [None]._CD_PeckishEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "_CD_PeckishEffectScript.psc" Line 16 [09/23/2026 - 07:03:50PM] [Zad-NG]: UpdateControls() I don't know what mod _CD_ scripts are part of... I'm looking at the interface scripts too, but _CD_PeckishEffectScrtipt.pex and it's source are not part of this mod that I may see. The scripts here are all prefixed with _CSN_ i.e. _CSN_CumHandler.pex and _CSN_CumHandler.psc Most the other issues on this page can be answered if you can read that one script (it does the cum event watching). Edited September 24 by eflat01
Taco_Pete Posted September 26 Posted September 26 On 9/24/2026 at 12:02 PM, eflat01 said: I don't know what mod _CD_ scripts are part of... I'm looking at the interface scripts too, but _CD_PeckishEffectScrtipt.pex and it's source are not part of this mod that I may see. The scripts here are all prefixed with _CSN_ i.e. _CSN_CumHandler.pex and _CSN_CumHandler.psc Most the other issues on this page can be answered if you can read that one script (it does the cum event watching). I think that error has to do with the mod Cum Dreaming. At the end of the day, I started a new game and I believe everything is working. I guess one things is I remember it would have you react to creatures if you were hungry. I'm not sure if that's part of this mod or requires another mod to trigger. Maybe that was the Encourage Bestiality option in SL Survival. I have Last Seed in my collection so I can't use SLS
sleepynuts Posted September 27 Posted September 27 I somehow used codex to make a compatibility mod that makes this work with slac 2 and fhu 2.11 Mod4-Consumption-Compatibility-2.0.1.zip
Leela2076 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 In the MCM the widget offset pixel for vertical and horizontal has 2 choices 0px or 1px. How did I end up with the pixel sliders restricted to one pixel?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now