Forum-Suggestion: More emoticon.

Emily

More Emoticon  

37 members have voted

1. 1. More Emoticon on Loverslab?

i think their is enough, everyone only uses :-/  :cool:  :shy:  :@  :blush:  :s  :dodgy:  :heart:   :)  ;)  :P  :D  :o  :wub:  :unsure:

but im not always posting on this site and it only says "member" above my picture so i dont think my opinion will be considered :P  

Our opinion is just a valid as anyone else.

I think there are actually more than is needed. Perhaps even a look at and see if there are some that can be removed.

I don't think we even use all the ones you posted regularly dark vergil.

ㄴ( ̄∇ ̄)ㄱ d(TㅁT)b へ( ̄∇ ̄へ) (っ ̄∇ ̄)っ ヘ( ̄ ̄ ヘ) (つ  ̄ ̄)つ

We don't need pictures to express emotion.

And sometimes even texticons are annoying enough already..

OTL

Another thing to consider. There are people here that don't understand many of those text emotion-cons that were posted. It sometimes can be miss interpreted. I remember when I started here I misunderstood what one of the members wrote and was angry at them for some time before I learned that it wasn't what I though it was.

Ashal even removed the gifs from the avatars. I doubt he will had any emotioncons to further clutter up and distract the forum any more. Besides it might not even be reasonably possible for it to be added to the software here. Stability and speed is far more important in my opinion.

ㄴ( ̄∇ ̄)ㄱ d(TㅁT)b へ( ̄∇ ̄へ) (っ ̄∇ ̄)っ ヘ( ̄ ̄ ヘ) (つ  ̄ ̄)つ

We don't need pictures to express emotion.

And sometimes even texticons are annoying enough already..

OTL

Another thing to consider. There are people here that don't understand many of those text emotion-cons that were posted. It sometimes can be miss interpreted. I remember when I started here I misunderstood what one of the members wrote and was angry at them for some time before I learned that it wasn't what I though it was.

Ashal even removed the gifs from the avatars. I doubt he will had any emotioncons to further clutter up and distract the forum any more. Besides it might not even be reasonably possible for it to be added to the software here. Stability and speed is far more important in my opinion.

oops.gifPls has pity.. Just one coin...

Archived