SL animation loader animations wont register iv been googling for hours please help

14 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Did you enable any of the animations on all the pages to the left?

yes i have them enabled if i do a single one of them or all of them at once it doesn't work either way i can click count animations and it says i have like 300 unregistered but i cant register then i have tried like 20 times iv been at it for like 5 hours lol

Edited by cyanide011
5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

your jcontainers may be fucked/wrong version, or something is wrong with your skse.

i have replaced both of them and made shure they were up to date i know for shure skse is working and up to date my outher mods that use it are working idk how to test jcontainers tho what would cause it to be fucked 

Edited by cyanide011
21 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

try first "rebuild sexlab animation" it takes a while , than exit MCM and go back again to MCM to " enable"  than "register animations" .

see if it works .

it worked thank you i knew i was over looking something easy lol i spent hours googling and never thought to click that