On 12/11/2023 at 3:12 PM, Lady Wintrish said:

I totally agree with this suggestion. Would be great.

Is safe to use "merge" with MO2 when updating to the new version mid game?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... should be.

On 12/12/2023 at 8:29 PM, mcnv said:

So, no Furries in Fences or Scalies in Shackles? 

Nope. Save that for somebody who likes them.

No complaints from me at all - Skyrim breaks, fact of life. I am enjoying the hell out of this, thank you for all the work in giving this to us for FREE! People like you are the reason why people still play Skyrim this many years going. 

Hopefully some other mad genius will make a voice pack for this. When I rescued the one from Giant's Grove and she said "Fuck you for being right" I spit up my drink. 

As for the entitled preks attacking Pyreite and saying that this isn't exactly what THEY want - when you can mod at least as well as Pyreite can, then you can bitch.

Once again, Thank you for the hard work you put into these mods, and the entertainment they have provided me (and hopefully others). Now I have more damsels to find. :D

2 hours ago, bbandiinem said:

Hi great mod i just suck at finding the girls could not find panzer after 3h in the vale, found 3girls that are referencing to her but thats all.

Can you provide an NPC ID soo i can teleport next to her ? thank you

I'm not certain that giving you a formID will help because I don't know if the game only changes the first two digits based on the mod's position in the load order or if it changes more.

And Panzer is in darkfall passage, which is the cave that leads to the forgotten vale where you teleport into it from darkfall cave using the portal thing.
I assume you're having trouble finding this cave because it's at the bottom of a hole at the base of a mountain deep in the foggy forest. Just for you;

console "coc DLC1DarkfallPassageStart"

16 minutes ago, darksong said:

No complaints from me at all - Skyrim breaks, fact of life. I am enjoying the hell out of this, thank you for all the work in giving this to us for FREE! People like you are the reason why people still play Skyrim this many years going. 

Hopefully some other mad genius will make a voice pack for this. When I rescued the one from Giant's Grove and she said "Fuck you for being right" I spit up my drink. 

As for the entitled preks attacking Pyreite and saying that this isn't exactly what THEY want - when you can mod at least as well as Pyreite can, then you can bitch.

Once again, Thank you for the hard work you put into these mods, and the entertainment they have provided me (and hopefully others). Now I have more damsels to find. :D

Thank.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have rescued all the damsels in Forgotten Vale, they vanished through the gap in the wall and Panzer is now sitting in Markarth's inn. The quest is at the point as seen in the spoiler section. Panzer doesn't seem to have any special dialogue (apart from something like following or staying, can'r remember exactly...).

Is there anything else that is supposed to happen or I should do?

Spoiler

grafik.png.913194cd97bce6951f78ef6abb89bcc7.png

Edited by Gudulba
On 2/6/2024 at 6:59 PM, Pyreite said:

Did she have special dialog when you found her at markarth? Maybe your game had a hiccup and try reloading to a save before you sent them through the gap.

Here's the current state of the quest:

Spoiler

grafik.png.05d603839213ccae42d421be45424b45.png

Here are the available dialogue topics:

Spoiler

grafik.png.837798c85a7211b01e8a6e2a9a12248d.png

grafik.png.2e117ca1701b4a306ee008467d3aba52.png

And she is following me around when asked so. But the quest doesn't progress. Should it progress?

Thanks for the mod but Sudi in Frostflow Abyss, the first girl I've come across so far, is completely unresponsive. I tried going through the entire cave and coming back to her and then I reloaded the autosave when I first entered the Abyss and went through the cave up to her entirely without stealth since one of the earlier comments seemed to mention stealth as an issue. No luck, either way.

UPDATE: Apparently I just needed to punch her once to wake her up. She still didn't get up but she at least would talk to me. Then I burned her father's remains and came back and told her to go to the lighthouse. She still didn't move but when I went there without her, she had apparently teleported there.

Edited by fizzled
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 2:45 AM, Gudulba said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

And she is following me around when asked so. But the quest doesn't progress. Should it progress?

Did you get and read a letter from her?

All I can say is I've tested this mod relentlessly. Skyrim be weird sometimes.

On 2/7/2024 at 4:54 AM, darklycan1304 said:

i'm attempting to use VASynth to add voices to this, if i do a decent enough job and im happy with it, do i have permission to post it? And would that permission extend to Just Punishment as well?

You are allowed to publish voice files so long as I am properly credited as the author of the original mod.

When I ask Sudi for sex once her father's remains are buried, I get teleported to the sky above Whiterun Tundra (coordinates 0,0,0 in the Tamriel worldspace). This used to happen with other Sexlab mods when the function called for a specific animations that I didn't have. Could that be the case? Or perhaps the mod calls for a marker that another mod disabled? The girl does mention getting on the bed. Only scene in my current 300h game where this happened, absolutely repeatable in my build...

On 2/17/2024 at 7:41 AM, Pyreite said:
On 2/8/2024 at 9:45 AM, Gudulba said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Did you get and read a letter from her?

All I can say is I've tested this mod relentlessly. Skyrim be weird sometimes.

I honestly can't remember whether I received the letter or not. Maybe I did, but discarded of it somehow before reading...

I have now used quest debugging to continue the quest (see screenshot in spoiler section -> the quest entry changed to me having received the letter), which worked fined and I could finish the quest as intended. Thank you so much for providing all your cool mods to us!

Spoiler

grafik.png.4c39067fe65e10f809b03de22195ce33.png

This is my favorite "rescue the damsel" mod. Thanks! Bug report: The quest did3quest08falmervalley is stuck at stage 40. I extracted all the slaves to safety but then nothing happens. All the maidens (including Panzer) are gone. No sex at all. That's the only quest I tried so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running Skyrim AE 1.6.1170 and Damsels in Distress - SE (3) - Breeding Slaves v1.3.1 ESL.

Similar to the post above, I wanted to reiterate that my A Knight's Return (did3quest08FalmerValley) is likewise stuck on stage 49.

I believe I did everything right to collect all of the Forgotten Vale's slaves and send them home.

I have waited many days and have traveled to many cities.  No courier has approached me with any letter.

Panzer is waiting in the Silver-Blood Inn.  Her only dialog options are "Everyone is here." and "Can you stay somewhere else?"

I hope you find the problem as I -- like many others -- have thoroughly enjoyed all of your Damsel mods.

Edited by Maidenslayer
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have followed the instructions, downloaded all the requirements and found out that it has an issue with a particular mod, slaver's retreat mod. It keeps crashing if i teleport to it and crashes when I enter and exit it. I like this mod and hopefully there is a solution for it or any alternatives would be very appreciated.

Edited by Mortiorchis
  • 4 weeks later...

Love this mod. 
I have ran into a problem where i use the mod My Home Is Your Home, and when i use that on sudi she is no longer able to be talked to or become follower anymore.
Everyone else is fine just her is having the problem.