I found Eve in Irkngthand but Brynjolf and Karliah instantly became hostile against her. Good thing she was essential. After talking to her and removing the mask the hostility stopped.

Same happened with one of the other girls in there, the third one was not affected.

BTW: Are they supposed to stay in the first room forever? I visited them and they are in "alert" mode and have no specific dialogue. 

Despite all of my effort in ai packages none of them are supposed to take agro towards the player. My guess is that they don't like when you sneak attack their allies, which is technically the falmer on a meta level which is why the falmer/forsworn/whatever don't attack them. The damsel's captive ai packages tell them to ignore combat but some of them take agro anyways. Brynjolf and Karliah attacked them because they sensed their hostility.

They are not supposed to stay in the first room at the camp site forever. Do they have their weapons drawn?

On 10/11/2023 at 5:09 PM, Pyreite said:

Did they start in that room? I take it not. If they arrived in that room after being set free then they should be wearing clothes. Why the fuck is my mod so unreasonably buggy?

Seems the quest "did3quest03Irkngthand" didn't progress properly. I looked at it in SSEEdit and checked in the game. It was stuck at 1. I setstaged it up to 40 and now I finally get my reward. I guess it will progress on itself from now on.

I don't remember if I talked to the first woman about others being held captive and it seems this is a prerogative for the quest.

Edit: All is well, they have arrived, quest is finished.

Edited by RomulusAugustulus
7 hours ago, stamos said:

My game crashes consistently when moving near silent moons camp, and the crash log calls to it. your mod adds flavor to the world so id rather have it work than not.

crash-2023-10-15-05-36-20.log 59.58 kB · 5 downloads CrashLogger.log 86.71 kB · 1 download

My... mod doesn't touch anything in silent moon's camp... there is a damsel at bleakwind basin tho.

Now that you mention it, "consistent crashing moving near" reports are always because users don't have the correct version of zaz. So go double check that newblood. The Mega download.

3 minutes ago, acidmoss said:

I'm having an issue with Waai and her sister. I found Waai, deeper in the cave, first, and when i come back to the other one, she just goes back to sleep, and wont go back to the campsite

nvm, i saved and loaded (several times), waited, talked to her (again, several times) and now shes following me. No idea what fixed it

• 2 weeks later...

So I rescued laris from Lost echo cave, however there is no option to have her join me as a follower, and she will simply walk back through the cave to stand in the pen she had been captured in. Reloading does not fix nor does talking to her in/out-side of the cave change anything.

Edited by Freelanceactual

I love all the Damsel mods, thank you for giving us them! ?

Regarding this one here: would it maybe possible to add all the locations somehow in-game with a marker? Maybe by receiving a letter, by getting a quest or something similar? It would feel more immersive for me than having to find the locations by looking an an "external" map jpg or so.

19 hours ago, Freelanceactual said:

So I rescued laris from Lost echo cave, however there is no option to have her join me as a follower, and she will simply walk back through the cave to stand in the pen she had been captured in. Reloading does not fix nor does talking to her in/out-side of the cave change anything.

Sounds like the game is just being weird. Check if you have the most up to date version.

8 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I love all the Damsel mods, thank you for giving us them! ?

Regarding this one here: would it maybe possible to add all the locations somehow in-game with a marker? Maybe by receiving a letter, by getting a quest or something similar? It would feel more immersive for me than having to find the locations by looking an an "external" map jpg or so.

I've entertained the idea. It's a lot of work but I'll think about it.

• 2 weeks later...