so i'm not sure if this npc is from your mod or another one i have, but i'm trying to narrow down the issue.  I entered embershard mine, killed an npc named Rex and took his note.  everytime i mouse over the note in my inventory i get a straight CTD.  If it's not your npc, my apologies, i'll strike it from my list.  If it is, is there a way to fix this? load order, etc?

edit: ok so i've concluded it's not your mods.  it's something about sketching forms and legacy of the dragonborn that's causing the issue.  disregard this post  lol

Edited by wpgartist
new information
On 11/12/2023 at 11:22 PM, wpgartist said:

so i'm not sure if this npc is from your mod or another one i have, but i'm trying to narrow down the issue.  I entered embershard mine, killed an npc named Rex and took his note.  everytime i mouse over the note in my inventory i get a straight CTD.  If it's not your npc, my apologies, i'll strike it from my list.  If it is, is there a way to fix this? load order, etc?

edit: ok so i've concluded it's not your mods.  it's something about sketching forms and legacy of the dragonborn that's causing the issue.  disregard this post  lol

My mods do not touch embershard mine.

On 11/13/2023 at 10:02 PM, mythcraft said:

make a version with vanilla hair, I already have ks smp hairdos to replace the hairs

Wow, not even a "please." Even then, highly unlikely. That is 60 actors to modify. Perhaps you should consider learning to modify them yourself.

Just a heads up, it seems to be possible to keep the generic slaves, breeding slaves, troll toys, if you use PAHE or DOM, just catch them and place them in a slave home. I have caught some and placed them in Dragonsreach Forbidden Dungeon from Filthy Heritage. I haven't had any issues yet. Excellent mods by the way.

To make pretentious pricks like you mad.

New update. It just adds a quest tracker for the follower damsels. Will only work on a new save but can be installed on a pre-introduced save. The quest tracker is activated by reading the note Missing Damsels Poster which you get in your inventory as the quest starts. If you already started the quest it will not give you the note. To get the note open the console and type Player.AddItem FE00BDEB 1, or at least that's what worked for me.

The quest tracker will display the location of all follower damsels and only follower damsels even if you save them. If you ask for trackers for every damsel I will blap you. If it gets to be too many markers on your map/hud just turn it off.

Hello, I really like this mod of yours and thank you for your work all the time, but there are some specific locations where CTD happens while using this mod, such as when I enter the entrance to Karthspire, or when I use COC to teleport to Stonehillbluff. I would feel very grateful if you could take a moment to take a look at my ctd bug report. Thanks again for the mod. (I used Google Translate, probably not very accurately expressing what I meant, sorry)

crash-2023-12-08-15-26-56-REPORT.txt

I love your mods but are you only able to have sex with the damsels once? I don’t have the option again after I save them and not with everyone. Is that on my end or by design, if the latter perhaps adding “let me show my gratitude” as part of their dialogue permanently?

I also have a suggestion for the next “damsel” mod, a "prisoners/ jail" version. Females (and Males?) in the various prisons strapped into pillories and racks to be used by the guards, other cell mates and the player. Perhaps there are thieves, bandits, forsworn imprisoned by the people in small towns Riverwood, Rorikstead, Ivarstead, Raven Rock etc. as well?

Edited by Lilith.Monstrum

Use of other mods like SLEN is recommended, but yes this mod generally only has free sex once per damsel. With the exception of Lois and Wendy at Deepwood Redoubt - Dragonbridge Four Shields Tavern which you can pay them to whore for you.

And as for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind.

21 hours ago, Lilith.Monstrum said:

I love your mods but are you only able to have sex with the damsels once? I don’t have the option again after I save them and not with everyone. Is that on my end or by design, if the latter perhaps adding “let me show my gratitude” as part of their dialogue permanently?

I also have a suggestion for the next “damsel” mod, a "prisoners/ jail" version. Females (and Males?) in the various prisons strapped into pillories and racks to be used by the guards, other cell mates and the player. Perhaps there are thieves, bandits, forsworn imprisoned by the people in small towns Riverwood, Rorikstead, Ivarstead, Raven Rock etc. as well?

I totally agree with this suggestion. Would be great.

2 hours ago, Pyreite said:

Use of other mods like SLEN is recommended, but yes this mod generally only has free sex once per damsel. With the exception of Lois and Wendy at Deepwood Redoubt - Dragonbridge Four Shields Tavern which you can pay them to whore for you.

And as for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind.

Is safe to use "merge" with MO2 when updating to the new version mid game?