Damsels in Distress - SE/LE (3) - Breeding Slaves

View File

Finally! The next installment of Damsels in Distress! After what, a year? I released did2 around halloween... last year... ANYWAYS did3 Breeding Slaves is about one thing; saving damsels from being the breeding slaves of the unscrupulous villains in Skyrim! They have been captured, stripped, shackled, and fucked furiously in the hopes of boosting their population growth stat. This installment will have you fighting mostly Forsworn and Falmer and their dastardly breeding schemes as well as there being 16 new potential followers, 13 non-follower damsels, 26 temporary generic damsels, all for a total of 59 damsels which need saving. So come on, "Everybody needs help sometime."

Version 1.3. I tested it vigorously to make it as feature complete and bugless as possible but let me know if you encounter any issues. I'm one person with a rl job.

I have a patreon now. Please tell me thank you and give me a tip. It lets me know how much to keep going.

patreon.com/PyresRealm

About Them

I got elves!

Alaris; High Elf, Last Seen at Lost Echo Cave, is an Electromancer

Beru; Wood Elf, Duskglow Crevice, Light Archer

Raka; Orc, Chillwind Depths, Heavy 1H

Telmi; Dark Elf, Tolvald's Crossing, Pyromancer

Waai; Dark Elf, Tolvald's Crossing, Pyromancer

Arilith; Imperial, Hag Rock Redoubt, Cleric

Sam; Nord, Raldbthar, Heavy Archer

Sylda; Breton, Screaming Abyss (That's west of Dragonbridge), Light Mage... if npcs could be trusted with Sunfire. I tried.

Panzer; Breton, Forgotten Vale Ravine, Heavy 2H, Requires Dawnguard Questline

Phoenix Cavebane; Redguard, Frostflow Abyss, Heavy Berserker

Eve; Imperial, Irkngthand, Thief/Light Berserker, Requires Thieves Guild Questline

Flan; Nord, Irkngthand, Heavy 2H, Requires Thieves Guild Questline

Dusk; Wood Elf, Bonestrewn Crest, Conjurer

Gale; High Elf, Stonehill Bluff, 1H Light

Northwind; Orc, Giant's Grove, Cryomancer, Requires the Cursed Tribe Questline

Angela; Redguard, Broken Limb Camp, Civilian ; )

Other Places of Interest

Liars Retreat, Deepwood Redoubt, Kolskeggr Mine, Mzulft (Requires College of Winterhold Questline), Druadach Redoubt, Karthspire, Sundered Towers/Red Eagle Redoubt, Serpent's Bluff Redoubt, Fort Sungard, Lost Valley Redoubt, Gloomreach, Shimmermist Cave, Sightless Pit, Stillborn Cave, Blackreach Sewers, Dragontooth Crater, Darkfall Cave, Bleakcoast Cave, Darkshade, Graywinter Watch, Bleakwind Basin, Talking Stone Camp, Ancient's Ascent, Darkfall Passage, Forgotten Vale Ravine, 

Requirements

The DLCs, Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn, Update

Sexlab

Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+

KS Hairdos

Legendary Edition Compatibility?

It has a prototype conversion with CAO because you fucks can't seem to do it yourselves. It is untested and I cannot, I must emphasize CANNOT, do any better.

--- How to Start? ---

Nothing complicated, just get out there and start saving them!

--- Features ---

• Most of the non-generic ones should become marriable once you rescue them.
  • Generic damsels, generally named "Breeding Slaves" are one and done's. To avoid cluttering up the map they will disappear after setting them free.
  • Rewards! Saving damsels will sometimes earn you a gold reward, or you could choose to coerce them for sex like the horny bastard you are.
  • Many damsels have options for free sex, and some have sex options post-saving them. Damsels that come in groups may even have regular group sex with you.
  • There is a bathing spot south of Broken Limb Camp where damsels like to bath. Save the High Rock damsels in the Vale to give them a chance of appearing here too.
  • Arilith can give you a powerful healing blessing that acts like a power/shout.
  • Sylda can turn 20 Elven Arrows into Sunhallowed Arrows.
  • Now with an ESL Flag.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/25/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    KS Hairs, Sexlab, Zaz Animation Pack
  • Regular Edition Compatible

4 hours ago, chunguspowers said:

Can we catch the npcs in the act? Maybe if sneaking around the enemy camps? Would make it more immersive when rescuing them, when we attack the bases.

And good work on the great mods!

Use a match maker mod. No need for me to do it.

4 hours ago, chuckyw said:

Does DiD3 contain the earlier versions, or are they separate downloads/mods?

Separate.

4 hours ago, Pyreite said:

Some of them are ESL, and no I'm not planning to put them into one big mod. That's a lot of work for not enough benefit.

In fact, most of your mods are in ESL, and if all your mods are compiled, you would have too many records to convert them to esl format.

5 hours ago, The new guy1 said:

are you planning to compile your Damsels in Distress mods into one big mod? because having that many esp is a problem for me 

The same thing happens to me with the excessive amount of esp but with zMerge I freed up almost 50 spaces, in addition to ESPFE Follower - Eslify facegen and voices I was able to transfer some companion mods and simple artifacts to format esl since it reorders the records. In addition to Ruddy88 ESLify that gives you compatible mods without registration to ESL format.

Thanks Pyreite for the mods.

On 9/25/2023 at 11:18 PM, Pyreite said:

Damsels in Distress - SE (3) - Breeding Slaves

View File

Finally! The next installment of Damsels in Distress! After what, a year? I released did2 around halloween... last year... ANYWAYS did3 Breeding Slaves is about one thing; saving damsels from being the breeding slaves of the unscrupulous villains in Skyrim! They have been captured, stripped, shackled, and fucked furiously in the hopes of boosting their population growth stat. This installment will have you fighting mostly Forsworn and Falmer and their dastardly breeding schemes as well as there being 12 new potential followers, 13 non-follower damsels, 17 temporary generic damsels, all for a total of 42 damsels which need saving. So come on, "Everybody needs help sometime."

Version 1.0. I tested it vigorously to make it as feature complete and bugless as possible but let me know if you encounter any issues. I'm one person with a rl job.

About Them

I got elves!

Alaris; High Elf, Last Seen at Lost Echo Cave, is an Electromancer

Beru; Wood Elf, Duskglow Crevice, Light Archer

Raka; Orc, Chillwind Depths, Heavy 1H

Telmi; Dark Elf, Tolvald's Crossing, Pyromancer

Waai; Dark Elf, Tolvald's Crossing, Pyromancer

Arilith; Imperial, Hag Rock Redoubt, Cleric

Sam; Nord, Raldbthar, Heavy Archer

Sylda; Breton, Screaming Abyss (That's west of Dragonbridge), Light Mage... if npcs could be trusted with Sunfire. I tried.

Panzer; Breton, Forgotten Vale Ravine, Heavy 2H

Phoenix Cavebane; Redguard, Frostflow Abyss, Heavy Berserker

Eve; Imperial, Irkngthand, Thief/Light Berserker, Requires Thieves Guild Questline

Flan; Nord, Irkngthand, Heavy 2H, Requires Thieves Guild Questline

Other Places of Interest

Liars Retreat, Deepwood Redoubt, Kolskeggr Mine, Mzulft (Requires College of Winterhold Questline), Druadach Redoubt, Karthspire, Sundered Towers/Red Eagle Redoubt, Serpent's Bluff Redoubt, Fort Sungard, Lost Valley Redoubt, Gloomreach, Shimmermist Cave, Sightless Pit, Stillborn Cave, Blackreach Sewers.

Requirements

The DLCs, Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn, Update

Sexlab

Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+

KS Hairdos

Legendary Edition Compatibility?

For right now I just recommend running all the face files through nifskope and that would probably work. 

--- How to Start? ---

Nothing complicated, just get out there and start saving them!

--- Features ---

• Most of the non-generic ones should become marriable once you rescue them.
  • Generic damsels, generally named "Breeding Slaves" are one and done's. To avoid cluttering up the map they will disappear after setting them free.
  • Rewards! Saving damsels will sometimes earn you a gold reward, or you could choose to coerce them for sex like the horny bastard you are.
  • Many damsels have options for free sex, and some have sex options post-saving them. Damsels that come in groups may even have regular group sex with you.
  • Arilith can give you a powerful healing blessing that acts like a power/shout.
  • Sylda can turn 20 Elven Arrows into Sunhallowed Arrows.

ESL Flag?

No. I think the mod is too big. Besides, I am not done adding damsels to this mod and adding to ESL mods is hell. This was just a good place to force myself to stop. I still want to do more in the Forgotten Vale and to expand the scope of where damsels can be found, like Giant Camps or Troll Caves and even a few Dragon sacrifices.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/25/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    KS Hairs, Sexlab, Zaz Animation Pack
  • Regular Edition Compatible

I want to report a slight but annoying bug, when installing the mod it causes Serana Add on to have silent dialogues, (it moves its mouth and appears only "..." when it is done) it repeats this constantly, it is not only Serana but other npc of the game the same thing happens to them. That's what I've found so far. I applied the ssedit and I did not find any major problems, only some records that overwrite others in red but are not the cause of this bug.

21 hours ago, Maddac said:

can someone make this LE compatible?

Pyreite, may I post my conversion?

I have had literally no chance to test this yet, but my process worked on the previous mods. Note I converted it to an ESM, so you will need to start a new game.

Here's the process I followed (the write-up took longer than the process):

Spoiler
Backport a mod to LE

Downloads:
	Tes5Edit (AKA Xedit)  (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859)
	Cathedral Asset Optimizer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316)
	Xedit script "Easy ESP Backport" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/114984
	Optional: Xedit script "Undelete Navmesh Tool" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/115251)
	Optional: Xedit script "Persistentify those Plugins"  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76750?tab=posts
	OPTIONAL: "lilebonymace xEdit scripts" from "lilebonymace's patches and xEdit scripts" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36042?tab=files)

0) Install Mod.
1) Convert Meshes and Textures to LE format
	1a) Open Cathedral Asset Optimizer OUTSIDE of Mod Organizer (can't help nexusmods vortex users, sorry), 
	1b) Select profile "Tes5" from the drop down.
	1c) Open the mod folder in CAO, select "One Mod", click "Run"
2) Enable mod in MO. 
3) Use Tes5Edit QuickAutoClean function of Tes5Edit.
	3a) OPTIONAL: if navmesh errors are reported, do NOT "Remove Filter", then apply script "Navmesh - Undelete and Sink.pas" from "Undelete Navmesh Tool" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/115251)
4) Convert form 44 to form 43
	4a) Start Xedit from MO
	4b) Clear all, select update.esm and the mod to backport (will also load masters)
	4c) Apply Xedit script "Convert ESP from SSE to SLE.pas" from "Easy ESP Backport"
		NOTE: update.esm is requirement of "Easy ESP Backport"
	4d) From context menu of mod, select "Other," then "Create SEQ File" 
		If Seq file generated, check whether it's in the mod folder or Overwrite. Move to mod folder if necessary
	4e) Save updated mod.

5) OPTIONAL: Convert to ESM (requires a new game)
		Apply script "persistentify_those_plugins.pas" from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76750
		NOTE: Requires editing the script to your installation. Read instructions on mod page
		NOTE: This script detects if an esp should be a master file and adds persistence to records. IF it makes changes, the mod will be 
			an esm, the LOAD ORDER WILL CHANGE, and you will be well advised to start a new game.
		From context menu of mod, select "Other," then "Create SEQ File" 
			If Seq file generated, check whether it's in the mod folder or Overwrite. Move to mod folder if necessary
		Save updated mod.

6) EXTREMELY OPTIONAL: Blindly patch mod to USLEEP compatibility.
	6a) Download "lilebonymace xEdit scripts" from "lilebonymace's patches and xEdit scripts" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36042?tab=files)
	6b) Open Xedit, select only USLEEP and the mod to be edited. (masters load automatically)
	6c) Add USLEEP as a master of the mod.
	6d) Read lilebonymace's notes on the script. 
	6e) Apply script "_lilmace - Use cell parameters from files.pas" to mod to be edited. 
	6d) Select option checkboxes (suggested minimum: water values). OK to run.
		If you select everything, you'll get maximum compatibility but may overwrite an
		intentional change by the mod author 
	6e) When script complete, save mod.
	Alternatively, check manually check every difference between mod and USLEEP, then use your own judgement.

3 hours ago, EcIipse said:

Can you install this on an existing save?

Should be perfectly fine.

2 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Pyreite, may I post my conversion?

You may but I would recommend that others who use it will have to be cautious and wary.

22 minutes ago, Pyreite said:

Should be perfectly fine.

You may but I would recommend that others who use it will have to be cautious and wary.

OK, LE port that has received absolutely zero testing.

I redid my conversion, leaving it as an esp, so it shouldn't change your load order like marking it an esm would.

I did the compatibility with USLEEP by hand. Other than the Sudi NPC, it was mostly room acoustics and region tagging (e.g. Blackreach is Blackreachregion, etc.).

Again, ZERO testing. You ARE the tester, basically.

Damsels in Distress - 3 - Breeding Slaves v1.0 - esp.7z

On 9/27/2023 at 6:33 PM, stillnofunnylogin said:

OK, LE port that has received absolutely zero testing.

I redid my conversion, leaving it as an esp, so it shouldn't change your load order like marking it an esm would.

I did the compatibility with USLEEP by hand. Other than the Sudi NPC, it was mostly room acoustics and region tagging (e.g. Blackreach is Blackreachregion, etc.).

Again, ZERO testing. You ARE the tester, basically.

Damsels in Distress - 3 - Breeding Slaves v1.0 - esp.7z 22.03 MB · 3 downloads

happy to be the tester, will give it a spin and let you know

I dedicated myself to investigating because the companions constantly repeat  ...  with a sad face (all the companions in the world, serana, auri, others), discovering that those who repeat are associated with the XX1D2DDE of dialogues of the mod a did3quest01MiscHello.

Reviewing the mod with SSEEdit, the code XX1D2DDE is marked as random, force subtitle. I will see how many dialogues are marked this way and I will see if it is the solution to my other colleagues having broken dialogues.

edit: I have found more (XX07A85A, XX07A84B) I hope to find them all. 

Edited by anon202269

So, about the Synod researchers in Mzulft . . .

Spoiler

. . . Are they supposed to bemoan their horrible fate, then plunk their asses back down on the ground where they were before? For me, they're all waily waily waily about the terrible things the "pale goblins" did to them, then they're both lying down for a nap. The second one was standing when I found her, then plopped down when the dialog was done.

Thanks

On 10/2/2023 at 11:47 PM, anon202269 said:

I dedicated myself to investigating because the companions constantly repeat  ...  with a sad face (all the companions in the world, serana, auri, others), discovering that those who repeat are associated with the XX1D2DDE of dialogues of the mod a did3quest01MiscHello.

Reviewing the mod with SSEEdit, the code XX1D2DDE is marked as random, force subtitle. I will see how many dialogues are marked this way and I will see if it is the solution to my other colleagues having broken dialogues.

edit: I have found more (XX07A85A, XX07A84B) I hope to find them all. 

I found the problem that causes the bug, in XX1D2DDE in Conditions it is marked less than or equal to, when replacing it with equal to it stops repeating the dial in all the npc of the game, this should not affect the quest. pass this on to an ESL-flagged patch. I hope it works, I will be testing it to see if everything is okay.

Damsels in Distress - SE (3) - Breeding Slaves v1.0 (...) PATCH.rar

EDIT: issue fixed in update 1.1

Edited by anon202269