[mod] Tentacled Dreams (WIP!)

This is great news. I hope you will succeed in what you have planned and we will all be able to enjoy great content. I think this mod has a great future. The original mod is cool on its own, but I'm sure you, with the help of the community, will be able to make it even better. I wish you luck and success in this work.

P.S. I think that continuing to work with 2d art will not be a mistake for this mod.

23 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

This is the official discussion topic for the CK3 port of Tentacled Dreams!

Yay! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Thanks for all your hard work!

Do you have any plans to incorporate elements from Tentacled Dreams Extended as well? It had this really amazing male to female gender bending story line.

58 minutes ago, StinkyBinky said:

i would like to  see then a way that its possible more to resist and fight back against the tentacle invasion. I also liked the idea of the TD submod that you could get transformed by the Monsters from male into a female and then a proper tentacle slave.

This more ways to defend yourself again tentacle attacks also more way characters can be corrupted by them.

• 2 weeks later...

Many functionality from original mod can be easily imported in CK3, like, corruption mechanism can be easy using existing developing traits like hunter trait. visiting tentacle monster can be activity... Maybe we can now make tentacle life cycle, from tadpole to titan.

Also other mechanisms introduced in CK3 can be very interesting, like making hybrid culture or religion.

Anyway, thumbs up and fingers crossed.

On 10/28/2023 at 3:04 PM, NSFWofcourse said:

Many functionality from original mod can be easily imported in CK3, like, corruption mechanism can be easy using existing developing traits like hunter trait. visiting tentacle monster can be activity... Maybe we can now make tentacle life cycle, from tadpole to titan.

Also other mechanisms introduced in CK3 can be very interesting, like making hybrid culture or religion.

Anyway, thumbs up and fingers crossed.

Really love the idea, having the "Tentacle monster" trait be leveled, and gaining experience as you breed could really add gameplay when you reach the part where you play as a monster.

One idea I had was for there to be some form of "failure" during attempts to enslave women.  The obvious consequence, IMO, is that they become mind broken though it would be interesting if there was a way for women to will themselves to never truly be enslaved by the tentacle creatures.  Or maybe a trait that increases resistance that one gains from enduring enough rape without succumbing.  Obviously, this chance of failure would be nullified if they willingly mate.