Ideas / Topics for mods brainstorming

On 9/1/2023 at 11:22 PM, Vistani said:

My first idea was to replace the annoying fan from the hero worship trait with a slutty fan girl.

Edit: A good redux of the dream house from the trait with idk, a bathouse, stripper poles and a dungeon or something.  I'm picturing a strip club with a pool as a home.  Alternatively, a holodeck for a similar purpose but mobile from a ship.  Always need a place to store companions.

Training must have a slow changing to the attitude and ways to force the slave to show or hide smile/anger/pain/frustration/and call the slaver as he wants to be called, with all sort of humiliation/insults/degradation/brainwashing mental fucking lines and the reactions from the slave acording to the situation and status of its training.

Additionally slaves should react and show expressions depending on how they are forced to dress and the lase/chains/leader/high heels/collars

Further: add slave wearable technology to electroshock, stun, paralize, sleep and the slaves reactions and lines of dialogue showing their feelings depending on their training status.

Modders should try to contact each other and create a big pack so the mods are easier to install and draw more attention to it, as well as visibility.

I've read through most of the posts here, and I have a few additional thoughts that I think haven't been brought up:

• A heat leech parasite that gives you abilities similar to what is in the Parasite Infection game (https://parasiteinfection.itch.io/parasite-infection).  Essentially, you generate parasites yourself over time and can give/sneak them into others (and yourself) to make them extra lusty and gain control over them, including giving them a parasitic pseudo-penis for every orifice (two for men, three for women).
  • Habs for ships that are organic (either inside-only or both outside/inside) which have some interactable furniture for... fun.  I'm thinking "Zerg" type of ship modules.  Actually, this would be cool to have, just as a regular, non-sexual mod.  Organic ships.
  • Habs that are the same as above but with completely mechanical pleasure devices.
  • I haven't made any xeno outposts yet, but depending on how those work, being able to make your own outpost farms for special interacts with specific aliens would be good.
  • If a defeat mod is supposed to cause stripping to occur where it would be fatal, having an item that you can slap down or put on someone that gives a Personal Atmosphere effect could be a decent compromise.  Lore-wise, the reason people wouldn't use this normally is that you want the environmental and defensive protection of a suit most of the time, and it's only used for "sex in space" (or even "bathing in space"?) purposes.
  • Adding outpost-buildable sex furniture.
  • If general arousal gets added to the game (or maybe replaces EM stun effects?), non-lethal horny grenades could be pretty fun, and allow for getting NPCs to initiate on each other.
  • It would be nice to take some of the skills (including some normally F-tier ones) and add extra effects to them.  Some ideas:
    • Cooking with various fluids that are only collected sexually or through milking.
    • Taking over the Diplomacy, Intimidation, and Instigation interactions for use in sex mods would be no big loss from their original usage, as those abilities have never actually been that useful for me to bother switching to Scanner for.  Their success rates could tie straight into the existing Neurocom's, too.
    • Fitness/Weightlifting/Wellness/Gymnastics/Pain Tolerance increasing your sexual stamina, or reducing penalties when being forced.
    • Environmental conditioning helps you resist arousal effects?
    • Decontamination reducing pregnancy or STD chance?
    • Xenosociology/Robotics for alien/robot sex attempts?  (I feel like these might be too deep in the tree to be that useful, though)
    • Zoology can increase the yield from alien sex.

I also want to put in some +1 votes for the following earlier mentions:

• Spacesuits and clothing with various transparencies or windows.
  • Putting either/both genitals on either male/female models.
  • Lactation/semen as a food object that can be collected.
Edited by dudewithstuff
typo

Perhaps we could code up a mod to take advantage of how NPCs block player movement.

For example, perhaps boost packs are banned in the astral lounge because of an incident.

And then, perhaps the player encounters a pressing engagement where npcs crowd in, preventing movement (and escalating in various ways, groping, drugging, disrobing, or simply delaying the player's character (ideally with mod config options to disable features which the player does not want to encounter)).

fix the AI with a giant overhaul:

important npcs should have daily routines which require them to leave their cell most of the time, if they dont have a bed, they should disappear with the train or an apartment building for a few hours each day, visit the coffee shop, visit a club, visit the park, fly in space or to a different planet.

as betheasda didnt do it... voiced lines need to be generated accordantly for a group or an individual npc... for example, most skyrim npcs have a few 1liners that they mumble in different spots. so mobsters in neon could meet up in different clubs and talk about random stuff

smart crew - ur crew should behave and interact with each other, they should organize sit downs in mess halls or beat up prisoners, order subordinates around, also voiced dialogues and stories need to be created here as well - crew drama like in me is missing here. most important of all: as captain u dont need to fly ur ship urself, a designated pilot can be chosen and encounters will be handled in a more immersive way, as captain u should have the ability to call out different alarms according to the encounter, the way every ship stops and face to face communicates with ur cockpit is retarded.

Hanger/docking station hub for smaller ships: Ideally u should own a 40-50 people crew sized ship (that never lands on planets), just like in me u use a smaller ship/transporter as a shuttle between space and planets

Edited by robert_d_negro

What about a ship AI mod - essentially, your ship gets a evil Dom type AI, that ends up training the player as a pet/slave to the ship?

(This is all assuming we get sexlab/devious devices like in skyrim)

You could do:
- Forced robotic stripping of the player when entering the ship

- Control and bondage of player when onboard

- Forced sleeping options - i.e, strapped to a bondage device, in a cage, etc, etc

- robotic arms with a variety of "attachments"

- Forced chastity/tormenting devices when the player is outside, controlled by the ship. The player has to put these on, and the ship won't open the doors without them

- You can bring the ship "playmates" - NPCs who end up captured and forced into humiliating service.

- Ship forces you to bring it resources, which are used to upgrade the things you're being tormented with.

Edited by hrblarg

Another idea

A cross between Sanity Framework, Scooma whore & Whorecrux.

As things happen to your character they may have a mental breakdown. If they have have crossed a point in the main quest or are in NG+, then what is in the spoiler may happen. This may cause a loss of exp, other nerfs, & generate a entity. The entity is a fragment of yourself, either rejecting or encouraging your actions. Require you to do a quest to allowing you to absorb your entity. 

Spoiler

Once you have acquired your first power, once you inching the Emissary and the Hunter, or NASA mission. The point where it makes enough sense that you may have a piece of you can/does splinter off because of Starborn powers. Loss of sanity could be triggered by learning new powers, crossing to a new NG+, defeat events, or prison time.

A second idea same post 

Dom-Sub isn't my thing but House Va'ruun zelots could have be a Dom-Sub quest. When talking to one they come across as the strong will dominate all & might makes right types.

Itll sound kinda weird but I want a machine/tech cult. Terra is dead, if there are any gods either they abandoned humanity or died, their salvation came through knowledge and tech so they worship it and always seek to advance tech and sciences. The wise should guide and rule over the foolish. The foolish live to serve the wise. Through knowledge we prosper and grow.

The idea is a faction/cult that stays in its own system or 2 and are tech and intellectual supremacists. they mostly engage with the faction in trade and research agreements but otherwise only mind their own business. The thing is those that break their laws end either as test subjects or slaves if theyre proven "intellectually inferior". They have a fairly small population with most menial work being done by robots, humans are supposed to do research, cultural and artistic works or trade/finances, those that prove inept at any of those are either exiled or turned into servants. Weirdly enouth they dont go around seeking slaves since most they believe intellectually inferior people will cause problems to them and be enslaved, theyre also making use of clonning and gene editing to make their own personal servants. Theyre highly hedonistic, their society is prosperous bc of patents and an absurd industrial capacity with robot workers being arond 10 times the regular free peopulations wich makes easy to garante that theyre all well off and quite proud of their advancements with lots of resources and servants they ended falling into hedonism.

Starfield has the potential for some tech that should exist but dont in lore so the faction would be the answer, cybernetics, gene editing (yup we have no aliens but may have adhumans), high tech slave training and cloning/editing, genetic monstrosity/experiments, etc.

Vor 12 Minuten sagte espguy:

Es hört sich vielleicht etwas seltsam an, aber ich möchte einen Maschinen-/Technikkult. Terra ist tot. Wenn es irgendwelche Götter gibt, haben sie entweder die Menschheit im Stich gelassen oder sind gestorben. Ihre Erlösung kam durch Wissen und Technologie, also verehren sie sie und versuchen immer, Technologie und Wissenschaft voranzutreiben. Die Weisen sollten die Törichten führen und über sie herrschen. Die Dummen leben, um den Weisen zu dienen. Durch Wissen gedeihen und wachsen wir.

Die Idee ist eine Fraktion/Sekte, die in ihrem eigenen System oder 2 bleibt und technische und intellektuelle Supremacisten sind. Meistens engagieren sie sich mit der Fraktion in Handels- und Forschungsabkommen, kümmern sich ansonsten aber nur um ihre eigenen Angelegenheiten. Die Sache ist die, dass diejenigen, die ihre Gesetze brechen, entweder als Testpersonen oder als Sklaven enden, wenn sich herausstellt, dass sie „intellektuell minderwertig“ sind. Sie haben eine relativ kleine Bevölkerung, wobei die meisten untergeordneten Arbeiten von Robotern erledigt werden. Menschen sollen sich mit Forschung, kulturellen und künstlerischen Arbeiten oder Handel/Finanzen befassen, und diejenigen, die sich in irgendetwas davon als unfähig erweisen, werden entweder ins Exil geschickt oder zu Dienern gemacht. Seltsamerweise machen sie sich nicht auf die Suche nach Sklaven, da die meisten glauben, dass intellektuell minderwertige Menschen ihnen Probleme bereiten und versklavt werden. Sie nutzen auch Klonen und Genbearbeitung, um ihre eigenen persönlichen Diener zu machen. Sie sind sehr hedonistisch, ihre Gesellschaft ist wohlhabend aufgrund von Patenten und einer absurden Industriekapazität, wobei Roboterarbeiter etwa zehnmal so groß sind wie die normale freie Bevölkerung, was es leicht macht, zu garantieren, dass es ihnen allen gut geht und sie ziemlich stolz auf ihre Fortschritte sind und über viele Ressourcen und Diener verfügen endete mit dem Verfall in den Hedonismus.

Starfield hat das Potenzial für eine Technologie, die existieren sollte, aber in der Überlieferung nicht vorhanden ist, also wäre die Fraktion die Antwort, Kybernetik, Genbearbeitung (ja, wir haben keine Außerirdischen, aber möglicherweise Adhumans), High-Tech-Sklavenausbildung und Klonen/Bearbeitung, genetische Monstrosität/ Experimente usw.

The whole thing reminds me of SF novels from the late 19th century - whose best-known cinematic realisation is the UFA production "Metropolis".

Later, Isaac Asimov picked up parts of it in his early robot stories ... with the group of "spacers" - especially the 50th world with the name "Solaria" comes to mind here.

• 2 weeks later...

All of Neon needs more sex, but Ryujin Industries seems especially primed for it. It's a bit stereotypical, but I can easily see things like "models" in shibari used as decorations, nyotaimori parties for the executives, and of course their neuroamps are just begging for mind control shenanigans, particularly the part where

Spoiler

you're coerced into getting an experimental neuroamp installed.

Edited by Mister E
On 10/24/2023 at 3:07 PM, Mister E said:

All of Neon needs more sex, but Ryujin Industries seems especially primed for it. It's a bit stereotypical, but I can easily see things like "models" in shibari used as decorations, nyotaimori parties for the executives, and of course their neuroamps are just begging for mind control shenanigans, particularly the part where

Hide contents

you're coerced into getting an experimental neuroamp installed.

I want to be on the other side of that equation. I want to use my influence with the board to establish Ryujin's Human Trafficking Division.

Photo_2023-10-28-160610.png

I'm sure it's going to be very profitable.

On 10/7/2023 at 12:49 PM, Himpregnator said:

PREGNANCY. IMPREGNATION. Birth, etc. I want to be able to bang every sloot in the galaxy and leave them there knocked up. Detailed and highly configurable like FPE for AAF on fallout 4. So what if i want an extragalactic human breeding farm. Earth and the wider galaxy as a whole aint gonna repopulate itself. All those space pirates I wipe out had to come from somewhere and the numbers only grow so id only be doing my part to keep the numbers up lmao.

I do have vague plans for something along the lines of the Raider Reform School for Starfield.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen other posts suggesting aliens and eggs. But honestly the best lore friendly take on that should be heat leeches.

Female PCs and NPCs can "host" heat leeches for some arbitrary time period and have it be able to cause the leech to transform into a pet/follower. Idk how this would interact with major settlements but probably not well considering the threat.

Also ships should have a xeno containment/ holding compartment for keeping hosts and pets. (Possible compatibility with slave/devious ship compartments)

I wouldn't mind seeing some bounty hunter missions.  Go to the planet Bumfluff-7 and capture notorious criminal mastermind Lucy Lastic and bring her back alive so she can stand trial. Only to get ambushed on the way back because some other party doesn't want Ms. Lastic to testify before an open court. Then you need to find out who they are and decide what you want to do about the situation.

It'll need some plausible reason why you can't just fast travel back to New Atlantis, of course. (Or maybe you do and the attack is in the courtroom. "Take the prisoner and keep her safe! Track down the criminals for us! Do our jobs while we sit here and look magisterial!")

And of course, there's plenty of scope for bondage, prostitution, sleazy drug dens, and the steamier end of the film noir genre in general.

How about a Crimson Fleet mission to raid a settlement and abduct the governor's beautiful daughter. Either to hold her for ransom, or to ensure the governor's non-interference in local Fleet activities.

Good excuse to create a moderate sized settlement on some planet somewhere (lord knows there's room enough) and to get up to all sort of Piratical naughtiness in the Black Sails style of swashbuckling.

With the functional brigs mod, being able to do bounty or kidnapping missions should be just a matter of mission creation once the kit comes out. The basic game mechanics are already in place. It wouldn't be anything more than capture/transport/get paid but at least would be a start.   

I want to see if I can do a real basic slave mod based on that. I'm thinking use a variant on the invisible spacesuits, but scripted so it imposes a follow package and if the animation flavor works as I hope it will, impose a hands-behind-back animation.

Then you can catch 'em in the wild, walk them back to your ship, teleport them to the brig, and then walk them through New Atlantis or Akila to turn them in for the bounty. Basically build off functional brigs as a foundation, but with a bit of walk-of-shame thrown in for good measure.

23 hours ago, gurugeorge said:

Probably been mentioned already, but a Pleasure Planet is a well-worn s-f trope - I don't suppose it fits that well with the scale of the game as-is, but picture something like Coruscant dedicated to the pleasures of the flesh, of every imaginable kind.

Paradiso maybe? that sorta fits the theme, though it is pretty tame, mostly drink and food, seem to be the order of the day, but there could well in effect a vip resort somewhere else on the planet, where anything goes and the staff are part of the attractions.

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

It'll need some plausible reason why you can't just fast travel back to New Atlantis, of course. (Or maybe you do and the attack is in the courtroom. "Take the prisoner and keep her safe! Track down the criminals for us! Do our jobs while we sit here and look magisterial!")

There are times during the game, where you normally can fast travel, but the game does not let you, my best guess is that there are flags or keywords that block fast travel, maybe change fast travel in the game as a whole so that you have to travel to the main system to start with, then you can fast travel to any planet within it, then you can choose your landing point as usual.  That would in effect give at least two chances for random stuff to happen, once when you enter the system, and the second time when you travel to the planet you want to be at, also depending on where you are there could be a third chance when you actually land and leave the ship.

Edited by Varithina
Vor 12 Minuten sagte Varithina:

Paradiso vielleicht? Das passt irgendwie zum Thema, obwohl es ziemlich zahm ist, hauptsächlich Trinken und Essen, scheint an der Tagesordnung zu sein, aber es könnte tatsächlich irgendwo anders auf dem Planeten ein VIP-Resort geben, wo alles möglich ist und das Personal dazugehört die Attraktionen.

When you do the quest for the old "Underlight" colony ship... it comes up that the colonists can't settle anywhere on the planet... the reasoning behind this is of course pure bullshit... but you could find a good approach here to such a hidden "VIP resort"

7 hours ago, Miauzi said:

When you do the quest for the old "Underlight" colony ship... it comes up that the colonists can't settle anywhere on the planet... the reasoning behind this is of course pure bullshit... but you could find a good approach here to such a hidden "VIP resort"

They can settle, apart from two things, the first is they want their own planet to rule it their way, which is sort of reasonable, and the colonists will not share, their commander pretty much makes the clear when you talk to her about things.

And two the planet is already owned by a corporation that is most certainly not going to leave it for them, and to be honest the owners of Paradiso are scum to say the least, with their side of it pretty much boiling down to indenture the colonists to pretty much be nothing but poorly paid or indentured servants allowing them to fire their current employees, or pay for the grav drive yourself, or kill the colonists.

And no I have not done this mission yet, it is on my mission list, I just have not got around to it just yet, I have however seen a couple of people playing through it on youtube, and neither of them really liked the three options you basically have for this mission.

Vor einer Stunde sagte Varithina:

Sie können sich einigen, abgesehen von zwei Dingen: Erstens wollen sie, dass ihr eigener Planet sie auf ihre Weise regiert, was einigermaßen vernünftig ist, und die Kolonisten werden es nicht teilen, ihr Kommandant macht das ziemlich deutlich, wenn man mit ihr über Dinge spricht .

Und zweitens ist der Planet bereits im Besitz eines Konzerns, der ihn mit Sicherheit nicht ihnen überlassen wird, und um ehrlich zu sein, sind die Besitzer von Paradiso, gelinde gesagt, Abschaum, deren Seite im Wesentlichen darauf hinausläuft, die Kolonisten zu verpflichten Sie sind so ziemlich nichts weiter als schlecht bezahlte oder vertraglich gebundene Diener, die es ihnen ermöglichen, ihre derzeitigen Angestellten zu entlassen, den Gravitationsantrieb selbst zu bezahlen oder die Kolonisten zu töten.

Und nein, ich habe diese Mission noch nicht abgeschlossen, sie steht auf meiner Missionsliste, ich bin nur noch nicht dazu gekommen, ich habe jedoch ein paar Leute auf YouTube gesehen, die sie durchgespielt haben, und keiner von ihnen mochte die drei wirklich Welche Optionen Sie grundsätzlich für diese Mission haben.

I played the mission months ago... so I'm more than familiar with this "vanilla" stuff.

Only now I've added a hypothetical new reason - why you don't want the colonists on the planet... except as "slaves" -> the secret VIP areas - that the corporation runs.

The vanilla quest is only intended to serve as a kind of "background" - nothing more

Honestly, after a week of trying to get into Starfield I think it would be easier to just create a whole overhaul mod and start again from scratch. As someone who's been a Bethesda fanboy for decades I feel really let down by them.

Tentacle Planet Overhaul Idea

Worldspace

Take a single planet, with a worldspace of a similar scale as Skyrim or Fallout. Spend time handcrafting it with different biomes and interesting landscapes and if it's possible, create a series of settlement slots dotted around that can be used by the player. 

Story

The storyline doesn't need to be hugely complicated and can still have a decent scifi theme without the need for janky spaceship mechanics. So my story is this as an example:

Multiple spaceships leave earth after a cataclysm leads to an extinction level event. The ships are carrying frozen embryos and artificial wombs onboard to reseed humanity on another planet. The game starts much like Fallout 3. You're born on a spaceship and brought up by anthropomorphic robots alongside a number of other children the same age as you. As you get older you find out that your ship had never reactivated and had been in orbit around the target planet for tens of thousands of years before it's systems woke up. You find that the planet below had been settled by humanity for thousands of years before a population collapse.

The AI who came to the planet with humanity all those years ago had two directives that it had later found to be in conflict. It's first directive was to ensure the survival of humanity, but its' second directive had been to curate and nurture all life. When the human population began to collapse the AI had also noticed an amphibious tentacled species on the planet was also suffering with low numbers with a long gestation period. The AI, conflicted by it's parameters, decided to splice the native species with humans leading to extreme sexual dimorphism. Females of this new species looked like perfectly normal humans, but the males still resembled the semi-aquatic tentacle creatures. Tentacle creatures are violent and oppressive, enslaving the women and see male humans as competition. Pockets of 'normal' humanity still exist in the world fighting for their survival.

Once you land on the planet you can choose what action to take. The goal of the player is open. You could wage a war on the tentacle creatures and steal their women to be used in your own harem. You could join them (if you're female) and help them eradicate the 'normal humans' who still exist outside in the world. You could decide to free the slaves and recreate a normal human population with gene editing or simply create your own human settlements using the artificial wombs that are onboard the ship.