Ideas / Topics for mods brainstorming

This thread is basically a list of fetishes lol. But I'll throw a couple of mine in:

1. Semi-permanent bondage, a la medical bondage. Devices somehow sewn/glued to the skin surgically so as to be irremovable by conventional means. Probably related to a questline or something, as this kind of thing would be extremely irritating to actually play with.

2. Forced cybernetics/roboticization. Body parts replaced with metal, lobotomies, the whole nine yards.

3. This one isn't necessarily a fetish of mine, but something I was thinking about as I was playing the Vanguard questline. I'll put it in spoilers just in case y'all haven't done that one yet:

Spoiler

Some sort of enslavement to a terrormorph via pheromone mind control. I figure we'll eventually have bestiality with these things (LL really is a prime example of Rule 34, ain't it?), so a quest mod or something kinda like Raider Pet or something would be neat. Or similar to the FO4 mod with Anastasia.

I can see transparent vinyl/ PVC strategically placed in areas for 'tasteful exposure, but without ruining the immersion of a sealed spacesuit.  +1 if you are able to do the 'condensation' effect or the 'flesh pressed against the PVC fabric' effect.  Example AI art, but the grey would be skin tone underneath. 

8ed5629c-90cb-409a-b5bf-fd2d6c2b4ce1 4665615b-8f7d-48d9-bda7-8239e971a679

Edited by rt4562

Regarding skimpy/sexy space suits, I tried to reply to another thread but this is probably the better spot. Mechanical counter-pressure space suits are a thing that are by definition skin tight but could also be partially transparent, with an added bonus of looking realistic. Basically the strength of the suit material keeps the skin from expanding due to vacuum instead of relying on air pressure like current real-world suits. Now, I'm no modeling expert, but some minimal structural cabling, some wiring along the outside of the arms and lets, a neck ring to mount the existing helmets, and frame to mount the pack seem doable.

More detail on how they work:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_counterpressure_suit

Here's a prototype from MIT:

https://news.mit.edu/sites/default/files/download/201409/MIT-Compression-Suit-Press-01.jpg

6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

This thread is basically a list of fetishes lol. But I'll throw a couple of mine in:

1. Semi-permanent bondage, a la medical bondage. Devices somehow sewn/glued to the skin surgically so as to be irremovable by conventional means. Probably related to a questline or something, as this kind of thing would be extremely irritating to actually play with.

2. Forced cybernetics/roboticization. Body parts replaced with metal, lobotomies, the whole nine yards.

3. This one isn't necessarily a fetish of mine, but something I was thinking about as I was playing the Vanguard questline. I'll put it in spoilers just in case y'all haven't done that one yet:

Hide contents

Some sort of enslavement to a terrormorph via pheromone mind control. I figure we'll eventually have bestiality with these things (LL really is a prime example of Rule 34, ain't it?), so a quest mod or something kinda like Raider Pet or something would be neat. Or similar to the FO4 mod with Anastasia.

2 would be a cool implementation for a sex slaver career path like you could abudct pirates/ect keep your favorites in a discreet outpost/slave camp and "play" with them and sell the others like a slave trade.

- Earl Fulton in Akila would be a good hook for a breeder mod.

- Enslavement by pirates.

- Whoring in mining towns like Akila City and Cydonia.

- Euphorika in Neon should be a brothel.

- Direlict Bireme encounter : the women on it are alive and have been bred by the alien onboard instead of killed.

- Sunny D'Falco's estate has stripper poles in it, so they're already an in-game asset.

- Change the Sarah Morgan companion quest that she got a breeder mutation on Cassiopeia and was used as a breeder for the local wildlife while marooned, also helping explain why she didn't explore too far.

I will update this space as more stuff occurs to me.

Edited by Loogie

It's space, it's the future, we need sleek, clean, fucking machines.

Like instead of a prison cell they restrain you in a glass box in public with a machine that edges and denies you until release.

Or your own ship when you sit down has some mandatory "extra connections" (it's dildos that vibrate based on your actions duh)

On a different I would like to talk about mods about starfields prison system

Sexlab adventures for skyrim had a system where it could randomly make different things (holding a weapon, wearing clothes, casting magic) crimes, randomising the rules for each hold and changing the rules at set intervals. I thought it was really cool, but my problems were

• it wouldn't tell you what the rules were unless you went into the mcm to view it, meaning you'd enter a place not knowing the rules and getting a huge bounty
  • getting a bounty just sucks, because default prison is boring and pointless and modded sexy prisons (like prison overhaul), while cool, take time to go through the punishments, it's like you are watching a 20 minute cutscene, and are not something you want to do constantly

So a mod I'd like to see is one that

• Makes the prisons sexy but with the option to make it extremely streamlined. You are arrested, fade to black, text describing what they do, sexy animation plays, fade to black, "you are release" text. The longer version can still be available, but don't take control of my character for 20 minutes and make me watch a cutscene.
  • Minor crimes could be quicker, pay a fine in dialogue, make you take off your top for a day, slaps your ass, done. No need for a long animation involving you and the guards. 
  • Random crime system that adds new crimes, randomises them for each area and tells you in advance what they are. I like the idea of landing on a planet and thinking, "what rules must I follow"
  • Optional - fucking machines. 24 hours of relentless orgasms or constant edging would serve as a good punishment for crime.

Basically, a mod that makes getting caught cool again. At least cool enough it won't make you drop a quick save everytime you want to do crime.

17 hours ago, Enderw1 said:

说到这个话题,就不能不提到“乳业模式”。就像《上古卷轴 5:天际》或《辐射 4》一样,可能会有一个乳制品行业模组,玩家可以捕获“奶牛”并使用洗脑或催眠来驯化它们并生产乳制品。此外,女性玩家角色也有可能被敌对派系俘虏并驯服……

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14370-new-milking-and-devious-costumes-wdf-pastiesbottles-replacer/

Or be forcefully dressed in such attire, becoming livestock for pirates.

矿工装有一堆管子,改改怕不是能当榨乳器

The miner outfit you get from the very begining of the game has the potential to convert in to a lactation device

i think we need a tool mod for importing Base building mods from fo4 to starfield.

there is simply no reason for reinventing the wheel all the time.

same would go for animations etc,

if i want a clothing / building / whatever item from any bethesda game in another bethesda game and i buyed that game, id call that a leagal interest if i use a tool to do so,( as long as i dont harm any intersets of the original developers and as long as the code is compatible).

strictly forbidden to publish any converted mods without permission of the developer ofc.

For example i want horses / vertibirds  in starfield and i own  skyrim /fo4 i should be able to convert the content from tat games to the new game but i still have to own the original game to do so. 

Edited by Ijakor2

- Some form of hypnosis/mind control. Maybe as a part of some slavery mod, your captors could end up putting some sort of goggles on you or installing some sort of device that allows them to control you. 
- Robotization of some kind too. Maybe even bimbofication, kind of like with Bimbos of Skyrim.
- A corruption system of some kind would be cool too. Even if only minor and not intrusive.
- Definitely something like Devious Devices, though I think we're all asking for something like that.
- Some form of prostitution too. Whether by player choice and/or maybe being forced into it by slavers/companions.

Just a few of my ideas, that being said, I'm looking forwards to seeing how the mod scene goes and who posts the first sex mod. :)

On 9/3/2023 at 8:04 PM, SlicedBread said:

Simple one really...visible pantylines.

Sarah's got junk in the trunk and is not shy about tight pants. Why not let her suggest a little more about herself in a subtle way that wouldn't break her character? I could probably accomplish this with a pretty quick and dirty normal map edit of her pants and other clothing tight enough to squeeze out a little more detail.

Also...just basic undies. Anyone who's seen Alien knows what a simple white panty and a loose tanktop can do to warm up the cold, alien-infested, emptiness of space.

Progress! Someone saved me the trouble of rummaging for Sarah's pants normals. https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/719 ...and then enhanced them.

...sooooo I promptly did some early testing of visible pantylines using the 'enhanced' normal; progess to share:

Spoiler

sarah_VPL1.png.8832837b43aa0f64a4cb3853f4f2ba75.png

sarah_VPL2.png.4ec3a591ab00127d01ffc49beb22d22e.png

Still a lot of fiddling and refining to do. I'll probably offer a couple different panty 'types' if it makes sense at some point.

Edited by SlicedBread
18 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I hope whatever body becomes popular this time around supports cybernetics.

A quest mod where you get impregnated by an alien machine and then have to go on a planet hopping chase to stabilize the baby while adding traits and perks to your character and the creature growing inside them until eventually it is born as a companion that REALLY likes its mom which leads to another quest to find out where the machine that impregnated you came from as well as what ever other whackyness you want added here.

Edited by Cblack

A proper herm gender. I'm hoping that we'll see a cleaner implementation of such than what was released with Fallout 4, though I can definitely see some obstacles on whether certain interactions should treat you as male or female (I imagine for zoophilia or getting assaulted by male NPCs, the player will always be treated as female)

Wonder if futa-specific animations would be unreasonable to ask for though, like jerking off/breast fondling, or jerking off/vaginal fingering. I think i should also quote a comment I found on rule34

"Hung futas are also great cum dumpsters, don't forget fellas~"

Edited by Aya_is_best
5 hours ago, Rihy3vl said:

- Some form of hypnosis/mind control. Maybe as a part of some slavery mod, your captors could end up putting some sort of goggles on you or installing some sort of device that allows them to control you. 
- Robotization of some kind too. Maybe even bimbofication, kind of like with Bimbos of Skyrim.
- A corruption system of some kind would be cool too. Even if only minor and not intrusive.
- Definitely something like Devious Devices, though I think we're all asking for something like that.
- Some form of prostitution too. Whether by player choice and/or maybe being forced into it by slavers/companions.

Just a few of my ideas, that being said, I'm looking forwards to seeing how the mod scene goes and who posts the first sex mod. :)

Like I said in my suggestion, I think the terrormorphs already add a potential "lore-friendly" option for some form of mind control or hypnosis. You can even harvest hallucinogens from various flora and fauna on different planets. TBH, I'm feeling like there are a lot of degenerate hooks in the game that means we won't have to rely so much on magic like in Skyrim for them to make sense. Stoked this is the case.

8 hours ago, Rihy3vl said:

+1 on the bimbofication, but I'd like to see something that really focuses on the angle of mental degradation over time. Ideally through a dom(me) companion gaslighting, drugging, hypnotizing, and otherwise manipulating the PC into being dumber and less independent. Ideally this would end up with stuff like written notes and such being scrambled so that you have to get your dom(me) to read them to you, dialog options being picked for you (favoring sex-flagged choices like blowing someone instead of paying a tab), and even missions and waypoints being picked for you (again, favoring modded missions involving sex).

On a hopefully simpler note: tattoos. Slavetats has a bunch that could be a good starting point even just to have more tattoos to pick from. There'd also need to be the ability to add body tattoos, and of course some events should be able to add tattoos to you (surrender to an enemy, trapped containers, an NPC tattooing you as part of a quest, etc.).

It'd also be nice to just have more options for walk styles, especially if stuff like bimbofication could force specific walk styles on the player, but just having the choice of intentionally sexy walking and running would be nice.

And speaking of walking: high heels, ideally paired with spacesuits inspired by Bubblegum Crisis and something along the lines of Immersive Hair Growth & Styling/High Heel Training, though again with options for enemies to do things like shortening tendons so that you can only walk in extremely high heels that they give you.

Edited by strippedgears