Looking for help or Advice no new male body

Hi all

Not sure if anyone can help me with this to be honest, But im having issues with the fusion girl body in fallout 4, spent the last week tring to sort it out and no matter what i do i just cant get it to work right, so iv ended up having to go back to CBBE 3BBB body but now i need a male body that will work with AAF mods, any help or advice on the fusion girl issue is welcome but i will also take advice or recomendations on the male body i can use,

Thanks in advance Denver25

UPDATE

Ok so iv given up on Fusion Girl, much to my annoyanc, no matter what i do i still get the body disapearing bug or what ever its is, Iv got bodytalks working now, so after much trial and error iv desided to stick to CBBE 3BBB body, Iv uninstalled all mods, made a clean install of the game, and only installed the Fusion Girl mod and its requirements and nothing else at all but it still happens so im not sure what else it could be or how to even try to sort it anymore as iv have gone back to clean everything and it still happens, so thanks everyone that tryed to help me out but unfortunatly nothing has worked :(

Edited by denver25

hmmm have to have another look at that then but i couldnt get it to work same as Fusion Girl, the bodies just keep disapearing no matter what i do, even with no other mods installed apart from the requirements, they still just disapaered couldnt figure it out after a week of trying, thats why i just installed CBBE 3BBB and that seems to be working but now my AAF animations will not work

Disappearing bodies sounds suspiciously like missing meshes. Either your mod manager is not properly putting the files all in the correct directories when you install the mods, or you're forgetting to build the bodies AND clothing in BodySlide.

You should be installing:

- ZEX Skeleton

- Fusion Girl and BodyTalk (or the male body of your choice)

- Building nude bodies for female and male with the presets of your choice (or zero sliders if you use the morphs technique)

- Building ALL outfits, vanilla and modded, in BodySlide

- Install OCBPC and the OCBPC settings of your choice

This really doesn't sound like an issue with FG or BT. It sounds like you have a mod conflict or something else wrong or are missing a step.

Edited by Karna5
9 hours ago, denver25 said:

hmmm have to have another look at that then but i couldnt get it to work same as Fusion Girl, the bodies just keep disapearing no matter what i do, even with no other mods installed apart from the requirements, they still just disapaered couldnt figure it out after a week of trying, thats why i just installed CBBE 3BBB and that seems to be working but now my AAF animations will not work

IIRC If you're using OCBP/OCBPC with Armor Detection it was a known issue that on equip of armor the body under would disappear for no discernable reason. Suggested fixes was to turn armor detection off. 

9 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Disappearing bodies sounds suspiciously like missing meshes. Either your mod manager is not properly putting the files all in the correct directories when you install the mods, or you're forgetting to build the bodies AND clothing in BodySlide.

You should be installing:

- ZEX Skeleton

- Fusion Girl and BodyTalk (or the male body of your choice)

- Building nude bodies for female and male with the presets of your choice (or zero sliders if you use the morphs technique)

- Building ALL outfits, vanilla and modded, in BodySlide

- Install OCBPC and the OCBPC settings of your choice

This really doesn't sound like an issue with FG or BT. It sounds like you have a mod conflict or something else wrong or are missing a step.

Tried all that, and the textures are there, they are working for 5/10 mins of gameplay then the body just disappears both male and female, even the top have of the colthing im wearin at the time disapears aswell, like i said its really strange, tried for the last week to figure it out but nothing i do stops it, I dont think its an issue with the mods them selfs to be honest but no matter what i do i just cant get them to work, But on the other side of that CBBE 3BBB body and the enhanced vinella male body are working with out any issues at all

1 hour ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

IIRC If you're using OCBP/OCBPC with Armor Detection it was a known issue that on equip of armor the body under would disappear for no discernable reason. Suggested fixes was to turn armor detection off. 

i tired this too, In fact i dont really like using the armor detection part myself anyway as like you said its always had issues with some of the armor mods i use, but i will give it another go and see if it works this time

1 hour ago, denver25 said:

Tried all that, and the textures are there, they are working for 5/10 mins of gameplay then the body just disappears both male and female....CBBE 3BBB body and the enhanced vinella male body are working with out any issues at all

That sounds a lot like you've pushed your computer beyond its capability. CBBE has fewer polygons than Fusion Girl. It takes less horse power to use CBBE than FG, though I myself never had a problem even when I was using an old Nvidia 1080 Ti graphics card at 4k resolution all ultra. But perhaps your PC is even weaker than that?

If you have the body for 5 or 10 minutes, and then it disappears, your PC is unable to handle what you're asking of it. You can try lowering the resolution a bit, or you can tweak your graphical settings. It sounds like you have a physical problem.

2 hours ago, Karna5 said:

That sounds a lot like you've pushed your computer beyond its capability. CBBE has fewer polygons than Fusion Girl. It takes less horse power to use CBBE than FG, though I myself never had a problem even when I was using an old Nvidia 1080 Ti graphics card at 4k resolution all ultra. But perhaps your PC is even weaker than that?

If you have the body for 5 or 10 minutes, and then it disappears, your PC is unable to handle what you're asking of it. You can try lowering the resolution a bit, or you can tweak your graphical settings. It sounds like you have a physical problem.

nope not the computer, but i had thought about that though, my computer is an AMD threadripper 1950x, 64 gig ddr 4 ram and an RX7900 xtx graphics card, but like i said i did think about that, thinking that it could be my memory on its way out or the CPU not coping with it but everything is fine with my system itself

im in the process of trying to sort some settings out right now to see if i get get it to work that way but so far no good, it really strange as i can run CBBE 3BBB with 4k face and 8k body textures without any issues but when it came to fusion girl it just will not work for me, but i have managed to get bodytalk to work for my male body witch is a good sign lol just need to figure out my fusion girl issues now lol