[Commission Request] Baldur's Gate 3 Peeing mod request

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

Alright I have the game now and modding it seems to be more difficult than the easy to mod games I've modded before. So until there are officially tools, it's not going to be me.

I looked up "baldur's gate 3 animation mod" and it said it should be easy to switch the animations used for a spell

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1086940/discussions/0/3108022489664991155/?l=tchinese

so, just try that with the animation in the game maybe.

Yeah, that's what i've seen, and form a friend fiddling around.

The main difficulty comes is that of course there's no pee animation i can switch to. the only peeing done is by goblin dudes (i believe). so one would have to create a combined animation, grabbing the effect of peeing (which may be difficult if the pee is more than just a particle effect shot out) and then attaching it to the girl's coochie. and hten doing that for a few poses (baked in poses, cause i've seen squatting and stuff in the game.

Which i haven't seen any custom animations, aside from this one tutorial that was posted 2 days ago.

the friend that took a brief look at it said "ah yeah, creating a custom spell is EZ. just attach it to the ring, badda bing badda boom, ring of peeing. It's the difficulty of finding the pee animation, attaching it to girl, and making that a new animation. not to mention also adding noise if there's a pee sound in the game. (or hopefully adding sound to something would be easier, to add pee noises.)

Well, either way, still wanting it ,still willing to throw money at it. hopefully they release official mod tools soon.

pls, i want my gal to pee on things

Edited by Maniack14
sound woes
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 12:15 AM, evamay222 said:

Wow, I didnt know you could ask for commissions here. I would have been asking for a whole bunch of things.

Well, success is unfortunately lacking. at least for bg3. probably would have more luck in other games. I've seen a few work when i searched here, but of course, not much success for me.

On 1/28/2024 at 1:24 PM, whateverdontcare said:

Well there is an actual sex animation mod now

So it's definitely possible at this point I think.

Good to know. here's hoping that someone will grace poor little me with their modding skills so i can make my gal pee. and then i can grace their wallet with a large amount of dollars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not the biggest fan of the site, in spite of my unrelenting desire to get a mod of girls peeing. I doubt if trying to chuck money here isn't working, that doing it there won't work eitehr.

Though that being said, i am and ever will be more than eager to throw large amounts of money to someone to make a pee mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...