[Commission Request] Baldur's Gate 3 Peeing mod request

Hey ya'll. Couldn't really find anything on commissions anywhere, so i figured i'd ask to see. Dunno if there's anyone that would take the commission, would do it for this content, is able to do it for baldur's gate 3, if bg3 has good moddding tools (like dos2 did, but hopefully it'll be better, cause this is much bigger than DOS2) If there's no one for it then consider this the idle ramblings of some piss obsessed madman. Though i am willing to spend the big bucks on a mod like this.

So i saw that some of the goblins pee, and it has piss stream animated. so what i'd want is pretty much that, but attached to girls so i can make them pee. I know there's some squatting poses in the game, as well as just various different poses. Ideally of course i'd want custom animations and more to it, but i also recognize that probably just asking for the pee animation to come out of the girls vulva in any pose and not look horrible (if the pee fluid animation can even be altered to function sorta like that), is already probably asking a lot.

But yeah, peeing while squatting, standing, and maybe some other poses would be what i'd want. Am willing to pay, naturally.

i've no interest in penis pee.

Let me know if there's any interest, or anyone has any questions.

2 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

Where are the peeing goblins??

Is there video of it anywhere?

Very slight spoilers. i'm not spoiling story or anything at all significant, but still, figured i'd put it in spoilers.

Spoiler

In the goblin camp, when they're partying, you can see some goblins go to the side and pee. it does have an animated yellow stream of sorts, but I don't know if it's just completely pre-animated, or if there's some flavor of physics to it. i might be able to grab a video, dunno.

image.png.e5cd09d326e8d613ebe23638bf6495ac.png

I couldn't record a video cause i'm stupid, but this is what some of the goblins in the goblin camp do. again, dunno if it's a present animation or if it has at least some physics to it.

but yeah, that pee animation, but being peed by player character.

Edited by Maniack14
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, FLN369 said:

Peeing can work like a skill or spell or action in BG3. If it is done right, it can add roleplaying level to the game!

I guess that'd be the ideal, a pee action that has some effect in game, but first things first, someone needs to make the mod to begin with, hard enough to get that done even with the enticing of money.

a weekly bump, unless someone tells me "ey, stop bumping"

A friend of mine tried their hand at doing this mod, but the biggest trouble they had was finding the needed files cause they're not labeled.. they theorized could just grab existing pee animation, attach it to a crouching pose/animation (stealth crouching was their thought) and add water noise that exists in the game already, and maybe applying the wet status.

Anyhow as some people very correctly pointed out when i asked for pee mod for another game, a lot might go into making a mod like this, but frankly i have no idea what that work would entail, if anyone's interested please message here or dm me to talk price, work done, etc. 

if it's possible that is, i'm not a coding person, for all i know this is an impossible task

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a pal of mine has been trying, but they're super busy. they said one way they could get it to be an action si have a ring of peeing.

That part they could figure out, it's the attaching pee animation that's the hard part.

Still open to throw money if anyone is interested and wants to discuss.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I have the game now and modding it seems to be more difficult than the easy to mod games I've modded before. So until there are officially tools, it's not going to be me.

I looked up "baldur's gate 3 animation mod" and it said it should be easy to switch the animations used for a spell

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1086940/discussions/0/3108022489664991155/?l=tchinese

so, just try that with the animation in the game maybe.