Some of you already know how many times i posted this issue, but it seems like the culprit is having a 3BBB-3BA body/preset. For some reason, while flacid, the penis clips through the balls, but while erect it functions properly. Trying to get potential fixes i browsed this forum a lot, and unfortuntaley i did not find any solution but instead found a lot of users having the exact same problem.

If anyone knows how to fix this it will be very appreciated. 

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by helioskrill
23 minutes ago, helioskrill said:

@donnerwetter @FutaNemesislol @TRX_Trixter any help would be greatly appreciated, i am aware that 3ba is not very popular with sos addons but still i think this is a bug deserving of a solution.

Reason: no proper body collisions + wrong anatomical positioning of the shlong parts (balls must be moved back) + no skin morphing support in Skyrim engine + wery "strange" erection animations.

On my opinion its time to rebuild SOS erection animation but i dont know how to do this. i'm ready to fund this work to someone who can do it for example as commission request. Im just need to know the price.  And its need to be done. Really. 

My thoughts (IMHO and nothing more ) about low interest to make 3BA addons from my side:

Main "problem" of 3BA type bodys is - SMP. Its a great tjhing in potential but a real head ache in fact: more complicated thing in addon creation process + its "heavy" for hardware and very unstable for a lot of people. For example in my case (RTX 2060 + i7 8700k + 32Gb memory + SSD)  i still have a lot of CTD's on SMP. Yes its can be just my "wrong placed hands" but... 

Another one little thing: body ajustmets sliders count for CBBE SE (to fit sos addon to body perfectly) approx 32 and in 3BA approx 90. Much more work.

I will say this, and im surprised TRX didnt promote his work, i know that his futa mods (and i assume his SOS addon Male) have a scrotum forward slider option and i always set mine to -100 when using his stuff.  However, youd be locked out of using the basic SOS stuff and be forced into using his stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2023 at 8:01 PM, helioskrill said:

Some of you already know how many times i posted this issue, but it seems like the culprit is having a 3BBB-3BA body/preset. For some reason, while flacid, the penis clips through the balls, but while erect it functions properly. Trying to get potential fixes i browsed this forum a lot, and unfortuntaley i did not find any solution but instead found a lot of users having the exact same problem.

ScreenShot0.png

bodyslide set ball forward to -100% ^

futapeniscliptoball.png

• 8 months later...
On 7/31/2023 at 7:01 AM, helioskrill said:

ScreenShot0.png

Bumping this, holy shit have I been looking for a solution to this for hours.

I had no idea you could just pick the box and enter negative values in bodyslide. But it works. Geeze...I feel like a dufus.

Guess I need to invest a little time learning to use the tools.