View File

My new armor and clothing submissions, these will have fixed nif files.
My previous mods all included nif files that were not fixed to show the normal maps.
My old thread is locked so it will eventually get buried. Those who wish to download my old mods, you can do so by visiting: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzj8ZEkOh_L0a1JiSHRhTllUWjA&usp=sharing

Check screenshots to identify which armor is which!

NOTE: I'am using Bleak ENB Kinematic ENB Bleak ENB again

Current Armors/Stuff:
02/07/2015 - Kane the Immortal Playermodel (Male Only)
04/05/2015 - Faraam Set from Dark Souls 2 (MALE ONLY)
24/01/2015 - Bigsby Wolf Playermodel
21/05/2014 - Arcane Horror Summon (Buy from Farengar in Dragonsreach)
17/05/2014 - Edwen's Armor UNP (FEMALE ONLY)
02/10/2013 - Tiamat Armor Leather Version (MALE ONLY) NOTE: Recently discovered that I packed in an incorrect BSA Archive for this armor, it has been fixed and reuploaded - 04/10/2013 - 16:19 PM
01/10/2013 - Adamantium Armor Improved (MALE ONLY)

By the way, I figured out the problem with the Lost Odyssey Kaim Armour. It was something to do with the weight, if the weight was anything in between minimum and maximum option, it would just... Yeah, the polygons would stretch everywhere.

By the way, I figured out the problem with the Lost Odyssey Kaim Armour. It was something to do with the weight, if the weight was anything in between minimum and maximum option, it would just... Yeah, the polygons would stretch everywhere.

The weightslider I did for that wasn't good, plus the nif files for that and all of my previous mods didn't have their "BS NUM SETS" changed from "1" to "4097" so they don't show the proper detail that they're meant to show from their normal map textures.

Hello man! :D

These armor's are only for man?

Can u know can i wear these on woman? :)

Hey, I'm afraid they're only for male. I've stopped porting armors for females because of the body types, for males I just have one body to work on.

Timat armor looks ace bro! onion_msn_smilies-16.gif

Thanks man :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

File Name: R0R0N0 Conversions New

File Submitter: R0R0N0

File Submitted: 01 Oct 2013

File Category: Armor & Clothing

My new armor and clothing submissions, these will have fixed nif files.

My previous mods all included nif files that were not fixed to show the normal maps.

My old thread is locked so it will eventually get buried. Those who wish to download my old mods, you can do so by visiting: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzj8ZEkOh_L0a1JiSHRhTllUWjA&usp=sharing

Check screenshots to identify which armor is which!

NOTE: I'am using Bleak ENB.

Current Armors:

01/10/2013 - Adamantium Armor Improved (MALE ONLY)

02/10/2013 - Tiamat Armor Leather Version (MALE ONLY) NOTE: Recently discovered that I packed in an incorrect BSA Archive for this armor, it has been fixed and reuploaded - 04/10/2013 - 16:19 PM

download.png

Click here to download this file

with the release of bodyslide 2 you can release with basically any body mod you wish for female as the user now can morph it into their shape easily takes most 5mins then they can apply their own weighting if they wish to give it bbp support

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man, sorry to bug but I got a problem. I downloaded your Kingdom hearts mod from the link you showed, but the thing is the textures are all messed up. They look all glitchy and stuff, like as if someone threw paint on the armor lol. I'm not quite sure what to do, think you can help a brother out?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have problem with Edwen's armor. Invisible on mine char. ( it isn't custom race )

Looks like I was using an old version of Nifskope. I resaved the nif files with the new nifskope, I think it should work now. Care to check?

Rorono can you port Ichigo, and Grimmjow from Bleach: Versus Crusade and maybe Ulquiorra and also just tier halibels armor for cbbe?

Sorry dude, I'm staying away from lore-unfriendly conversions.

I have problem with Edwen's armor. Invisible on mine char. ( it isn't custom race )

Looks like I was using an old version of Nifskope. I resaved the nif files with the new nifskope, I think it should work now. Care to check?

Rorono can you port Ichigo, and Grimmjow from Bleach: Versus Crusade and maybe Ulquiorra and also just tier halibels armor for cbbe?

Sad, don't work. All invisible. But this work

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54208/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D54208%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Sad, don't work. All invisible. But this work

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54208/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D54208%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Weird, I don't know what the problem is. In the thread he created, someone mentioned there were old tags but I didn't see anything like that. Guess I'll replace the files with the one from nexus.