Call of the Wild - Primal Magic

Azurefrost

There's a devblog: www.loverslab.com/blog/91-call-of-the-wild-dev-blog/

They were on a break but now they're back in action. ^^

Z0mBie - I'd google that, probably on nexus.

I checked the blog. There's been no updates since March. And we're almost halfway into April.

Thanks, can that be found here or on another site?

You can find the UNPB, CBBE, and 7B bombshell versions here on LL. The 3D pubic hair mod comes with it, but you can simply delete it via nifskope if it doesn't catch your fancy. Word of warning though, it does require a little bit of know-how with gimp, paint.NET, or photoshop. Nothing elaborate or complicated though.

I checked the blog. There's been no updates since March. And we're almost halfway into April.

We're still here. :P Frostbrand has been working on the core of the mod such as the MCM menu and widgets when he can. We've also been actively discussing quests and equipment. I'm still working on the art assets whenever I can. Progress is still moving forward, even if a bit slower than we'd like. 

Also, about the blog: I haven't really had time to make a new post as of lately, but I definitely haven't forgot about it. I'll be sure to update that very soon.

We're still here. :P Frostbrand has been working on the core of the mod such as the MCM menu and widgets when he can. We've also been actively discussing quests and equipment. I'm still working on the art assets whenever I can. Progress is still moving forward, even if a bit slower than we'd like. 

Also, about the blog: I haven't really had time to make a new post as of lately, but I definitely haven't forgot about it. I'll be sure to update that very soon.

That's great to hear. Best of luck to you guys. Can't wait to play it; looks like gold waiting to happen.

• 1 month later...

so how is development coming along of this mod?

Still trucking forward. Frostbrand is going to continue working on the MCM menu, HUD widgets, and the core of the mod (spells, quests, & such) once his school semester is over, which is very soon. Development is still very much active.

Yay, this stuff is still being worked on!

Say, as I understand you will be able to Wildshape (at least with potions? Not sure)... Will the mod include support for beastiality when you are the beast? (with humanoids using existing animations (which I understand will be needed for the mod anyway) or with animals too?)

Greatly looking forward for this!

As of now, things have more or less come to a temporary halt. I'm taking a few weeks worth of break time, as I have burned myself out. We haven't heard back from Frostbrand in about a week, but I'm sure he'll swing by shortly and get the ball rolling again.

As of now, things have more or less come to a temporary halt. I'm taking a few weeks worth of break time, as I have burned myself out. We haven't heard back from Frostbrand in about a week, but I'm sure he'll swing by shortly and get the ball rolling again.

Thats fair enough... much prefer you to take a break when you need it than try to power on through and eventually get to a point where you say "to hell with this!".

The mod looks damned good, rest well and hope you come back refreshed and re-inspired.

• 3 weeks later...

While checking out the mod a thought popped in my head. How about the ability to summon sprigans? They are nature spirits and tie in closely with Druid lore.

Summoning creatures such as spriggans and wolves is definitely something that you'll see in CotW. Right now, we have so many spells we want to see that we have to sort them out. Likely, the conjuration spells will be last since they're going to be pretty straight forward. I think the biggest issue we're trying very hard to avoid is making the new spells copy-paste versions of vanilla destruction spells with added flashy effects. We want them to have a functional use since you won't be able to cast them continuously with the new magic resource system CotW introduces.

After a hiatus I'm checking back in on here and I'm so glad you're still working on this! It's just such an awesome concept, and it's so unusual to have a project delving further into the wild, since it's almost always so neglected, whether by the actual vanilla game or the mod scenes in favour of less exotic (Or more obvious? Less obscure? Not sure how to put it!) things. 

Good luck in the continued makings of it :3

Don't get too excited, it will be quite a while before anything playable surfaces. :)

Technically, we have something that's playable (for the most part), but right now it's like the boogey man hiding under your bed or in your closet. If it comes out, everyone will freak out and jump out the window. :P

Yes, it's that ugly.

Hi all,

was looking through my mod sites for skyrim this evening and came across this mod,Wrath of Nature - The Path of the Druid

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31485/?

thought i would post it to see if there is anything that could help with Call of the wild :), as much as this other mod looks quite cool, the (WIP) call of the wild mod looks so much better but thought there could be things that you are working on that have been made in this mod all ready and would make it a little easier for you to implament them into your mod :)

hope this helps if not, no problem i was just thinking thats all :)

Archived